Coc in-browser save editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
Not necessarily an error, but Fenoxo stopped hosting the in browser save editor he used, and I was wondering if anyone still had a copy, as I can't use the windows specific one

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
A good editor I use is the Minerva 3.5 standalone client. It was more useful then the save editor for me, But I am sure Kitteh has a editor with a fresher XML file you can use to be able to use the stuff that Kitteh added to the game. I would suggest looking at the CoC mod github or sending a PM to Kitteh. Also this isn't a bug so please don't post something that isn't a bug here. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
A good editor I use is the Minerva 3.5 standalone client. It was more useful then the save editor for me, But I am sure Kitteh has a editor with a fresher XML file you can use to be able to use the stuff that Kitteh added to the game. I would suggest looking at the CoC mod github or sending a PM to Kitteh. Also this isn't a bug so please don't post something that isn't a bug here. Hope this helps.

ok thanks, and figured it was still under the topic of issues as the old save editor is no longer there

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
ok thanks, and figured it was still under the topic of issues as the old save editor is no longer there

That is not a bug or an error. If anything you should have posted this in this in the General Bull shit or just in the CoC general section. If you are curious or have questions about anything you can send me a PM and if I can't help you I can point you to a thread that could.

Last edited by a moderator:

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
That is not a bug or an error. If anything you should have posted this in this in the General Bull shit or just in the CoC general section. If you are curious or have questions about anything you can send me a PM and if I can't help you I can point you to a thread that could.

Ok, sorry I didn't realize, won't make this mistake again

Status
Not open for further replies.