CoC 1.0.2, fighting Lethice et al., various bugs

whisperofwraiths

Apr 11, 2016
Reporting various bugs from the downloaded version of CoC 1.0.2.

First thing I noticed is that while saving to a file and loading from a file works fine, using the nine save slots no longer works at all.

My save file is attached for reference if needed.

Running the gauntlet of fights in the final part of the final dungeon, I noticed several bugs with the drider and Lethice fights.

Even after you have freed the goblin, this text always appear in the description beneath the drider:

Hanging from an impeccably made harness is a goblin, the only splash of color on the soulless abomination before you. She’s positioned against the larger male’s abdomen so that her bare crotch is impaled upon his turgid, writhing demon-dick, and by the looks of her frantic squirming, is doing her best to escape. Perhaps you could free her?

The choices available after the battle with the drider are very buggy.

If you choose to have the goblin lick you out, the goblin does not reduce your lust.

You can also have sex with the goblin an infinite number of times by making the following choices:

Mitzi Licks --> Recruit Goblin --> Ride Drider --> Use Goblin (This choice is available even though Mitzi has already run off at this point!) --> Mitzi Licks --> Ride Drider --> etc. etc.

Typos and bugged passages in bold underline. If you choose to ride the drider:

You ride the waves of ecstasy just as you ride the gnarly pussy-pleaser that gave gave them to you.

After being defeated by Lethice:

“I think you deserve a special... reward... for your efforts, Champion. Oh, except that’s not what you are anymore, is it? A Champion doesn’t bow down, hoping a pretty little demon doesn’t rip her soul out, does !Unknown subject in “heShe”!? No, that’s something I’d expect my dog to do. Is that what you are: a dog?”
“How did you escape from the factory, I wonder? And so clean and pure, too... you’re belly’s not yet swollen with imps, and your breasts are so small. Did you slip through Zetaz}’s fingers, I wonder? Tsk, more punishments to deal out, I suppose. Isn’t that right, girl?”

When sitting on Lethice's face:

Using your !Unknown subject in “knees”!, you pin her arms and wings to the flagstone floor while you grab her by the horns, forcing her face up into your crotch.

More sitting on Lethice's face. My character has a vagina, but no cock, so she doesn't have "seed".

Content in your final victory, you swing yourself into her throne and prop your feet up on the Demon Queen’s prostrate back, smearing her face down in your seed.

After defeating Lethice and choosing to stay in Mareth and defeat the demons, I apparently decided to start housing people inside of books, which is a good trick:

The champions that followed you through the portal year after year find a way home in the abandoned texts inside your keep

Finally, the game ends with the appearance of an Export button, but the button doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks!

View attachment Sylph the Sheep

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Reporting various bugs from the downloaded version of CoC 1.0.2.

After defeating Lethice and choosing to stay in Mareth and defeat the demons, I apparently decided to start housing people inside of books, which is a good trick:

Thanks!

View attachment 3214

The bit about the texts is not a bug or typo.  Reread that line:   "The champions that followed you through the portal year after year find a way home in the abandoned texts inside your keep."  In other words, reading the texts and discovering how to go home.  If the word 'way' was missing, then it would be the bug you mention.

Last edited by a moderator: