ChiselMe

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
So I'm thinking of trying my hand at TF items, and I thought I might do something relatively simple for the first of this type of thing for me. I've basically just started and the doc's not ready yet but I'll post a relatively complete version of it in submissions once it gets to that point. No need to clog the forums with my update messages.

It's a tub of cream called ChiselMe, a little Alice in wonderlandsy I know. Don't know who is going to sell it, what price it should be or if TiTs needs something like this.

So this basically has two options before you actually use it and three options if you do the second option

1. If you eat it, it removes fat from the player character. Over dosage like this gives muscle tone

2. If you smear it on you, it reduces hip, ass and tit size, whichever you choose. Over dosage like this unlocks a new "Statuesque body" perk and only if you really overdose, like 10 times in the same hour. This basically if you're feminine locks your tits at D's(if you have any and if you have more than one row the sizes go down one size per row), locks your ass at size 6(fills your clothing nicely) and locks your hips at size 6(girly hips). If you're masculine it locks your ass and hips at 1 and keeps you flat chested.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If only real weight loss was this easy...

On a more serious note, some of the functionalities of this item may reduce the relevance of the Ten Ton Gym a bit as far as muscle tone and building goes, though I imagine this item would have to be a fairly expensive alternative since it's kinda the easy way of cutting fat, and the Ten Ton Gym is a one time 10k cred membership for life. That and them slow stat gains!

On the flip side, I love more safe options to be able to reduce bust/hip/ass size without delving into mutenagetics. There's two things I wonder about with the overdose perk. One: Would there be any way of removing the "statuesque" perk? Two: I'd love it if the perk also gave the PC's skin a shiny wet sheen to it, somewhat similar to bodybuilders :p

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
If only real weight loss was this easy...

On a more serious note, some of the functionalities of this item may reduce the relevance of the Ten Ton Gym a bit as far as muscle tone and building goes, though I imagine this item would have to be a fairly expensive alternative since it's kinda the easy way of cutting fat, and the Ten Ton Gym is a one time 10k cred membership for life. That and them slow stat gains!

On the flip side, I love more safe options to be able to reduce bust/hip/ass size without delving into mutenagetics. There's two things I wonder about with the overdose perk. One: Would there be any way of removing the "statuesque" perk? Two: I'd love it if the perk also gave the PC's skin a shiny wet sheen to it, somewhat similar to bodybuilders :p

Hehe, my steeles always somehow come to body proportions that're just a bit too big for my taste. Then I have to resort to using a lot of man ups and then a lot of feminizing items to get her back to how I wanted her.

It is going to be expensive but I'm not sure how much really, I suppose 2k but meh. The only reason I go to the gym is for the stats and the sexy times, that and that sweet *just right* almost rippled physique.

I'll add a secondary item that's the exact opposite of this if this gets in-game and removes the perk of this ones overdose and vice versa, I think I'll call it PlumpMe. At the moment I'm not sure how to implement losing the perk, maybe ordering the biggest item in the bunny cafe. I think there is already an item that permanently lubes your skin, or is it your cock, hmm... I don't know. I'll have to check, I know the kerokoras venom can give you perpetually slippery skin. I'll see if I can squeeze this in somewhere, like a lucky roll on a secondary overdose.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
This is a super minor thing to be grateful for but can I just say THANK YOU???? for being the one to make a TF item that will actually reduce hip size? We have literally no items that reduce it without bringing any other nasty side affects, and the only two mods that actually do narrow hip size are MinoCharge and ManUp, and they come with masculization as a side effect which can be a pain to some.
Would be nice for some to not have to basically resort to save editing the effect anymore. ouo

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
This is a super minor thing to be grateful for but can I just say THANK YOU???? for being the one to make a TF item that will actually reduce hip size? We have literally no items that reduce it without bringing any other nasty side affects, and the only two mods that actually do narrow hip size are MinoCharge and ManUp, and they come with masculization as a side effect which can be a pain to some.
Would be nice for some to not have to basically resort to save editing the effect anymore. ouo

Much appreciated, I just hope it's not going to be crappy for something that is going to be done in under a week.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

Moo Cow

I'll add a secondary item that's the exact opposite of this if this gets in-game and removes the perk of this ones overdose and vice versa, I think I'll call it PlumpMe.
Funnily enough I found the idea of PlumpMe more intriguing after reading through this. Always wanted an item specific to weight gain and related things.
Also; for ChiselMe there an item called Skin Clear or something that if you ingest it can sometimes give you constantly lubricated skin, which is awesome. Adding that onto this one would be cool. More items that bring that is welcome.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Funnily enough I found the idea of PlumpMe more intriguing after reading through this. Always wanted an item specific to weight gain and related things.
Also; for ChiselMe there an item called Skin Clear or something that if you ingest it can sometimes give you constantly lubricated skin, which is awesome. Adding that onto this one would be cool. More items that bring that is welcome.

I have considered starting on PlumpMe although I'm first waiting to see if this gets implemented or not. There is a thread for ChiselMe in the event submissions section if you want to go check it out, the link in there goes to the same doc FWI.