Character Theories [Spoiler]

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021
I'm not sure if theories of unavailable or undiscovered content are allowed, but I have a question on a hunch.

Recently I've been working on The Love Starz characters and Blue mentions having several siblings. She said one was abandoned by her "Sire" as it was going to be a freak or something like that. Well that drew me back to Tessa in thought. She is albino and was abandoned as an egg, and I believe in her conversations she mentions being an unusual Ovir. My theory is that Tessa is Blue's long lost sibling. She was discovered as an egg by her adoptive parents. Anyone else feeling this connection or am I reading into something too coincidental?

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021
Same author for both characters, it's an easter egg.
Well now I’m a little sad. Just a short jump to one place or the other and if Steele could make the connection they could be brought together. Although considering Tessa she would probably be a bit upset about all that.

TheShepard256

I already asked about this, and the official response was:
Fr0sty said:
Galaxy seems awful small sometimes, doesn't it? ;)
Well now I’m a little sad. Just a short jump to one place or the other and if Steele could make the connection they could be brought together.
Steele apparently isn't good at making this kind of connection; they also can't figure out that Amara is Kaede's mother (at least, not yet. I'd be surprised if it isn't revealed in-universe at some point in the future).

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021

Steele apparently isn't good at making this kind of connection; they also can't figure out that Amara is Kaede's mother (at least, not yet. I'd be surprised if it isn't revealed in-universe at some point in the future).
I was going to ask about that eventually. And I feel that it’s a bit difficult to believe that Kaede doesn’t actually figure out what Amara does at some point. Still under the impression her mother is innocent. But I feel Kaede is a little naïve anyway. I’ve been recently paying more attention to the stories of the characters and I am starting to make deeper connections in this game than what’s on the surface.

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021

And now that I think on it when Teeyal was mention as Mirrin’s mother I wouldn’t have exactly thought that. Unless it’s specifically mentioned she was blue before her transformation, I wouldn’t have considered Teyaal her mother. I am going off Selarith being blue like Teyaal and they are mother daughter. Over seem to be partially random in color. The helmsman at Gastigoth, the stripper at Tavros and the lady that runs the clothing shop in the station as well are a wide range of colors. Then we have Blue from the Starz and an albino on Tarkus. Within five Ovir we have an albino and several different color variations. I could believe relation based on back story for that but not Mirrin.

Reactions: TiTSFan

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
And now that I think on it when Teeyal was mention as Mirrin’s mother I wouldn’t have exactly thought that. Unless it’s specifically mentioned she was blue before her transformation, I wouldn’t have considered Teyaal her mother. I am going off Selarith being blue like Teyaal and they are mother daughter. Over seem to be partially random in color. The helmsman at Gastigoth, the stripper at Tavros and the lady that runs the clothing shop in the station as well are a wide range of colors. Then we have Blue from the Starz and an albino on Tarkus. Within five Ovir we have an albino and several different color variations. I could believe relation based on back story for that but not Mirrin.

As far as I remember, when Arkos shows you the photo of a teenage Mirrin it is specified that she had blue scales.

TheShepard256

I was going to ask about that eventually. And I feel that it’s a bit difficult to believe that Kaede doesn’t actually figure out what Amara does at some point. Still under the impression her mother is innocent. But I feel Kaede is a little naïve anyway.
Amara actively hides the fact that she's in the Black Void from all her children (except the ones who are themselves in the Void, including the engineer in KQ2) and all their parents except Shade (who discovered it by accident when she took a job for the Void) and probably Zeke (who, if the wiki wasn't lying, conceived Kaede while being Amara's captive). Athena probably also knows but isn't telling Kaede for some reason.

I still think it's going to be explicitly revealed to both Kaede and Steele at some point; what I know about plot twists says the fact that Kaede's mother is one of the leaders of the organisation chasing her isn't going to stay a secret from her forever.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Future content... Steele takes Tessa to a Love Starz concert on a date and thanks to having an in as their potential owner, has backstage passes. Someone makes the connection between Blue and Tessa. Blue is ecstatic. Tessa is deeply uncomfortable. Steele tries to get them into a threesome.

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021
Future content... Steele takes Tessa to a Love Starz concert on a date and thanks to having an in as their potential owner, has backstage passes. Someone makes the connection between Blue and Tessa. Blue is ecstatic. Tessa is deeply uncomfortable. Steele tries to get them into a threesome.
Only problem is Patreon doesn’t condone incest (ironically considering the amount of child art and bestiality.)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Only problem is Patreon doesn’t condone incest (ironically considering the amount of child art and bestiality.)
Threesome doesn't automatically mean they'll fuck eachother. You can be inbetween.

TheShepard256

AFAIK, only parent-child is banned by Patreon, and there are already at least two repeatable instances of sibling incest (with one more confirmed to be on the way), one of step-sibling incest and two cousin incest scenes (though one is Bad End exclusive). Even if it bans all incest, it's not well-enforced enough for us to worry about, and there's also Sponsus and SubscribeStar to fall back on if Patreon decides to crack down on TiTS for that.

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021
Only part that doesn't sound unrealistic or contrived. But i'd put up with it for that. Anything for more scenes with the classic Steele smoulder.
Isn't it ironic that persuading sisters into a threesome is the only thing that sounds realistic in that sentence.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Isn't it ironic that persuading sisters into a threesome is the only thing that sounds realistic in that sentence.
Not really. The game is designed to steer you into as many episodes of banging with what appear to be humanity's bauplan-altering conspecifics as physically possible and not much else.

Reactions: ShySquare

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not really. The game is designed to steer you into as many episodes of banging with what appear to be humanity's bauplan-altering conspecifics as physically possible and not much else.
I think they were referring to the unlikelihood of convincing Tessa to go out on a date to a concert with you.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
I think they were referring to the unlikelihood of convincing Tessa to go out on a date to a concert with you.
Oh. Tbf, beyond her scenes having upset another person on this forum enough to make a gripe about them (along with the apparently mooted possibility of her being Blue's lost sister), I don't know super much about her.

Fr0sty

Dec 4, 2017
Oh. Tbf, beyond her scenes having upset another person on this forum enough to make a gripe about them (along with the apparently mooted possibility of her being Blue's lost sister), I don't know super much about her.

Tessa has a tendency to rub people the wrong way, sometimes for legitimate reasons, sometimes for petty ones. I know for a fact one particularly vocal person hates her just because she got into the game when they had a small collection of rejected submissions.

She was the first thing I ever wrote for the game, so there are some pretty rough edges, rookie mistakes, and questionable inclusions.

There are quite a few people who like her as well, and even a few who've told me she's one of their favourite characters, so take that as you will.

I try not to comment to much on it, since it's not my job to convince people to like her or not, although if you've got a little patience and some time you should check her out.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Tessa has a tendency to rub people the wrong way, sometimes for legitimate reasons, sometimes for petty ones. I know for a fact one particularly vocal person hates her just because she got into the game when they had a small collection of rejected submissions.

She was the first thing I ever wrote for the game, so there are some pretty rough edges, rookie mistakes, and questionable inclusions.

There are quite a few people who like her as well, and even a few who've told me she's one of their favourite characters, so take that as you will.

I try not to comment to much on it, since it's not my job to convince people to like her or not, although if you've got a little patience and some time you should check her out.
Well. I will say that long ago one of my Steeles tried to talk her up but her adamant refusal to talk killed it for me then. But I suppose Nora, my cum-cow Steele, would be made of more patient stuff. And it gives me a reason to fire up this game one more time today.

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021

Tessa is one of those characters that you have to spend time with to love. The best relationships are built on things that put a strain on both parties with a mutual positive outcome. The struggle to win her heart and prove you can maintain with her makes winning her over a better experience.

samfish90212

Mar 4, 2021
Was anyone else able to read this adequately? I think I was stroking out while writing it.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Tessa is one of those characters that you have to spend time with to love. The best relationships are built on things that put a strain on both parties with a mutual positive outcome. The struggle to win her heart and prove you can maintain with her makes winning her over a better experience.

I read her history on the Codex and had something of a more positive feeling toward her, but I can't say that totally overcame my aversion toward taking the plunge with her. Bit too bloody for a start. But eh. I have a lot of TITS playthroughs. I'll probably restart my efforts with her after I bring Eitan on the crew.