Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Little Napoleon
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/LittleNapoleon
picture.php

This game is for ages 18+ only!

【❤】
Changeling Tale is a human to anthro Transformation-Themed Visual Novel: an interactive story with musical and graphic elements.

It is also a lighthearted bishoujo-style Eroge, meaning it contains explicit nudity and sexual (M/F) content.
Not attached to the thing but this one looks neat.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
How obvious/easy is it to avoid content that you wouldn't be interested in? Say if I wanted to interact with a woman who changes into something but have my PC not change (or at least not change sex)?

Watsup

Dec 30, 2018
Decided to do some googling around our game to find places it's been talked about and noticed this thread.

Pretty old, but the game has been updated quite a bit since it was made - many content updates.

We made a demo available with 2 chapters, and there are plans to include a bit more content in the final demo build - if you're interested you can check it out here:

https://littlenapoleon.itch.io/changelingtale

If you like it, the Patreon build has additional content as well.

If you guys have any questions about the game, feel free to ask, I can answer any questions.

Responding to a very old question:

How obvious/easy is it to avoid content that you wouldn't be interested in? Say if I wanted to interact with a woman who changes into something but have my PC not change (or at least not change sex)?

Right now avoiding content you aren't interested in isn't a feature, most of the changes and content are story based. There are no sex changes in the game currently though, so that may change when we approach the area of the story where that happens. Warning options may be a feature we consider as we get closer to a public release, there is also an adult content toggle to turn off all adult content (we decided on this before the update steam rules so we could publish on steam, but now it's not needed).