Centaur village corrupt route vs pure route (spoilers)

Dimrel

Oct 31, 2015
Hey, so I'm doing a corrupt run for the most part, but I was wondering if I could get someone to point out the pros and cons for the corrupt route. I ran through the quest line briefly and it seemed like in the corrupt route the village is pretty much destroyed. Are there any scenes you get from taking the corrupt route through the village or is there no point? Feel free to give spoilers.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Right now it's a dead end but one of Garde's current projects is following up Ahmri in that state, so it'll have something eventually.

Order

May 20, 2019
Hey, so I'm doing a corrupt run for the most part, but I was wondering if I could get someone to point out the pros and cons for the corrupt route. I ran through the quest line briefly and it seemed like in the corrupt route the village is pretty much destroyed. Are there any scenes you get from taking the corrupt route through the village or is there no point? Feel free to give spoilers.
Right now? It's the option between content (pure) and absolutely nothing (corrupt).
You lose the Ahmri marriage and all of her interactions including a semi recent pregnancy expansion + book reading and now Genova's scenes. You can go corrupt and wait for the content but it's been a little over 3 years at this point. So maybe just make an external save for later.