Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
GEeGTlv.jpg

yBPY2yc.jpg

0Vh2lbR.jpg

piJ9g2Y.jpg

These are hard. It wasn't until I wrote the longform one that I felt I'd even approached the aim of what I'd set out to do, and even then I think it ended up too longwinded. I should have settled for dialogue and onomatopoeia instead of trying to tell stories in them, I think. If there's a next time I'll just make 1 picture with an accompanying story and see if I can refine the process, instead of making 4 differing attempts. Overall though, fun exercise.

destinydies

May 28, 2016
Hi I'm working on a few entries at the moment, but I will only be able to get it up on the 18th itself. May I ask what time on the 18th it closes (i.e. timezone and all that?) Or does the contest close when it ticks over to the 19th? thank you!

Belly97

May 13, 2016
GEeGTlv.jpg

yBPY2yc.jpg

0Vh2lbR.jpg

piJ9g2Y.jpg

These are hard. It wasn't until I wrote the longform one that I felt I'd even approached the aim of what I'd set out to do, and even then I think it ended up too longwinded. I should have settled for dialogue and onomatopoeia instead of trying to tell stories in them, I think. If there's a next time I'll just make 1 picture with an accompanying story and see if I can refine the process, instead of making 4 differing attempts. Overall though, fun exercise.

Your second one is definitely my favourite so far. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hello, friends, just posting my contributions to the competition. Hope you enjoy 'em, Fen. You're a big inspiration.
bB6Yqfp.png

Not quite sure how to spoiler these images, new to the forum, so excuse me for taking up a chunk of the screen. :p
Hey, I've never seen that one before! Why the hell isn't it in the game?

Also, who made it?