Caption Contest Submissions

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Here's one of I'm sure at least a handful. I'll edit this post if it doesn't show.

edit: fuck it, have an imgur link: https://i.imgur.com/Ipr5k9i.mp4 Right-click and press Loop for the full experience

e2: here's an actual .gif rather than a .mp4 even though it dumpstered the quality:
SRuWOzX.gif

If anyone knows how to make a gif with decent compression without horribly mangling the quality lemme know

Last edited:

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Ok, 2 things:

Who is the character, and who made the image?
I asked a question in the comment section of the contest post to know if we can use OC's and fan made art, we'll know about if it's legit or not when Fen answers. Also, please remind to post only for your submissions from now on, we want to avoid the thread getting flooded. (If I'm wrong and it's ok to flood the thread, please don't be mad at me)

SaArt

Nov 7, 2017
Because she's on of the best characters in my opinion well if you marry her so here's a simple one

Attachments

• Comb12082018120440.jpg
    Comb12082018120440.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 994

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I know the rules didn't explicitly say so, but entries should ideally be new content. (I did enjoy that piece, though. I might have checked out every pic with the goblin tag on that booru).

MegatokyoGuy

Aug 13, 2018
I know the rules didn't explicitly say so, but entries should ideally be new content. (I did enjoy that piece, though. I might have checked out every pic with the goblin tag on that booru).
Woops! I'd rather not be skirting the rules on a technicality, so I'll definitely be adding some new stuff in the coming days.
Glad to hear you like what you saw on the booru! I'm a little disappointed that I can't submit more of my goblin caps, but they aren't CoC themed necessarily... And since you brought it up, I'd rather err on the side of caution when it comes to posting anything old anyway!

obee

Jun 10, 2018
I'm going to place this here. If original artwork Isn't allowed, I'll happily take this down. Otherwise this is the first of three or so pieces I've got in mind..

I h8 uploading jpgs, but what are ya gonna do... Enjoy.

Edit: fixed a typo

Attachments

• golbin.jpg
    golbin.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 841
Last edited:

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Fixed it up, caught a spelling error or 3 that I had to just start over to fix, and changed the layout:
Captionattempt.png

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
And another one from me, Art by MrPink:
Captionthingy2.png

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Anyone know of a good program to use for this? I love writing, but I'm shit with technology.