Captain Khorgan

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
Think we will ever run into Captain Khorgan and her crew again? As a Lover, Baby Daddy or otherwise?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We will...when Space Prison content will be written and coded into the game ;)

As for when it will happen it's TBA date atm for this stuff.

NothingBig

Jan 3, 2016
We will...when Space Prison content will be written and coded into the game ;)

As for when it will happen it's TBA date atm for this stuff.

Holy shit we might get a Space Prison?? This game just gets better and better.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I can kinda imagine getting called in by the space warden to pick up your kid if you dicked the pirate lady. Dude is probably going to be kinda amazed that it's actually your kid.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I can kinda imagine getting called in by the space warden to pick up your kid if you dicked the pirate lady. Dude is probably going to be kinda amazed that it's actually your kid.

I just imagined they needed a witness report or something similar. That way everyone finds it without fail.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I just imagined they needed a witness report or something similar. That way everyone finds it without fail.

I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything nearly that official when you strolled out of the pirate base on Tarkus, given that you were basically unofficially let in by one of your dad's buddies. Captain claims it was you and the warden manages to get it out of the cop that you were in fact there, off the books, so he has to call you in to do a dna check just to be sure.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything nearly that official when you strolled out of the pirate base on Tarkus, given that you were basically unofficially let in by one of your dad's buddies. Captain claims it was you and the warden manages to get it out of the cop that you were in fact there, off the books, so he has to call you in to do a dna check just to be sure.

Now you gone and made me interested in an hypoteticak character, cause in this scenario he displays a willingness to go above and beyond his duties just to Now you gone and made me interested in a purely hypotetical character, cause in this scenario he displays a willingness to go above and beyond his duties. All to provide a kid with a decent parent and possibly bring your deadbeat dad ass to justice. Or he could just want to blackmail you.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Now you gone and made me interested in an hypoteticak character, cause in this scenario he displays a willingness to go above and beyond his duties just to Now you gone and made me interested in a purely hypotetical character, cause in this scenario he displays a willingness to go above and beyond his duties. All to provide a kid with a decent parent and possibly bring your deadbeat dad ass to justice. Or he could just want to blackmail you.

I'm thinking the warden from Megamind sorta personality.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well this space prison isn;t something exclusively made for Stellar tether pirate crew. All future pirates and other officialy codenames "criminals" would be send there. But that and more chances to send others npc to space prison aren't ingame.

NothingBig

Jan 3, 2016
Well this space prison isn;t something exclusively made for Stellar tether pirate crew. All future pirates and other officialy codenames "criminals" would be sent there.

Like Badger? Or maybe some of the Black Void in the future?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I assume that some future Black Void pirate we meet and not kill or blow base or call down orbital nuke cleansing on them (vide myrellion base :D ) would be send there. Everyone that ingame are meantioned as evil npc's or villains can ends up there....as long content for sending them there will be written and added.

NothingBig

Jan 3, 2016
A part of me wants to write a prison break quest now, even though the prison doesn't exist. Ah well, one thing at a time.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long your writing would be up to devs standard it won;t be hard to see it happen....*looks back at backlog of stuff waiting to be coded*...ok well coded in someday :shepicide:

Dayum I hope devs someday will manage to come to be close of clearing submisions backlog...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Never. The more that gets coded, the more that gets written, etc. 

Tis the overarching problem of the game, either not enough writers or not enough coders to get things done.

Oh right now that I remember, how are your coding lessons going Savin? Haven't heard much on that front in a while.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Haven't heard much on that front in a while.

That would be because I got put out of commission for the entire month of March, and now.... ech. RL is not kind to my ability to work this year.

Harpy Princess has provided me with a great deal of practice material, though, so I'm getting to learn the ins and outs of combat NPCs now.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That would be because I got put out of commission for the entire month of March, and now.... ech. RL is not kind to my ability to work this year.

Harpy Princess has provided me with a great deal of practice material, though, so I'm getting to learn the ins and outs of combat NPCs now.

Oh right the tooth thing, well at least getting your wisdom teeth removed is a once in a lifetime thing (knock on wood). Hopefully you can get your coding-legs soon enough, this game could always do with an extra coder.

NothingBig

Jan 3, 2016

Just wanted to say that you guys have done an awesome job with the game so far. I'm really happy I became a patron because y'all deserve all the help you can get with this mammoth of a game.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
What if the prison has a masseffect thing going on, get a companion out of the place.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What if the prison has a masseffect thing going on, get a companion out of the place.

Humm get one of prisoner as new companion....that would make all Tam Tam fans extremely happy, right?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Humm get one of prisoner as new companion....that would make all Tam Tam fans extremely happy, right?

Not sure if I want an insane cat that's so loose she doesn't realize she's getting fucked by a wrench, but that's just me. Returning her pet Wolf, that I might do.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I not sure if I would be happy knowing that Tam Tam can be free'd out of space jail either....but if it would be written and added I wouldn't oosse. Smae as with other kinks people may have that they want see ingame...I not judge I just have fun playing game.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Not sure if I want an insane cat that's so loose she doesn't realize she's getting fucked by a wrench, but that's just me. Returning her pet Wolf, that I might do.

I don't think giving Tam back would calm her, as she is rather attached to it and Tam has either been fighting while damaged, or repaired and given a new black void paint job, or overwritten which I'd think she'd put on the same level of killing Tam Wolf.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Tamwolf is only barely more advanced than the hoverholes that bedicked pcs and use as a masturbation aid. Hell the hoverholes are far weirder as they're cloned vaginas you keep around to fuck. So Tamwolf should be fair game.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Nah, I can see the problem. Having a robowolf fuck you, especially when it's in the age of "synth dicks! with maximum realism and cum!" is reeeaaaaaally close to just out and out beast, and that's a no-no. Toeing the line, as it were.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I'm interested to see what kind of reason why we would get space prison content.  Would it be something like getting a video message of some creepy four armed warden going "Space prison of elders welcomes you rushers. Visit your favorite inmates but be warned, they are bloodthirsty killers. They will try to kill you......kill them back." (Heh) or would it be (Idea coming in) a quest, like, for amara fael. I heard that at some point you'll be able to work for her. Maybe one of her jobs will have you all dressed in stealth gear and break an inmate out of prison and along the way you find their cells and could free them as well and they then go on to work for amara. 

All in all no matter how I still would love to see more khorgan, either friend, lover, or foe. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Having a robowolf fuck you, especially when it's in the age of "synth dicks! with maximum realism and cum!" is reeeaaaaaally close to just out and out beast, and that's a no-no. Toeing the line, as it were.

Yet that's exactly what happens during Tam's bad end. Personally, I'd be happy if I could fit Tamwolf with a varmint/wetra hound skin and an assorted synth prick. If you ask me, tne only difference between Tamwolf and, say, those Tarkus sex bots is their respective shapes.

P.S. Please note I'm likely typing out of my arse because I never remember the difference between the different V.I. types.