Can't start Dhaal dungeon

Neltharion

Aug 21, 2022
Good evening everyone,

i'll apologize in advance if i'm not doing this correctly, but it's my first time posting a bug report here. Well, it's my first post actually. On to the actual matter....

I think my game might be bugged, as Feruze isn't at the brothel for me. I have done the party quest, and i suppose i have gotten ambushed in the taxi since i have the email from "Unknown" titled Lead where Feruze tells you to meet her at the brothel. Except when i go to the brothel, there's nothing. I can't talk to the bartender, and spamming "wander" 20 times or so hasn't yielded any results either. I'm completely stumped. I'd really appreciate any help i can get.... I'll put my save file in here, perhaps someone will see a broken flag that i didn't notice when i looked through it myself. Thanks in advance for anyone who feels like lending a hand! ^-^"

Attachments

• Neltharion (M) - 15Hrs 51Mins, 1366 Days - Dhaal, Uond Ephine.json
    772 KB · Views: 10

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It looks like you already did the dungeon. You have the Plasma Katana in your inventory and a post-dungeon e-mail from Jill.

Neltharion

Aug 21, 2022
It looks like you already did the dungeon. You have the Plasma Katana in your inventory and a post-dungeon e-mail from Jill.
Oh wow, well now i feel like an absolute moron. It's been a while since i last played, so i assume i simply forgot i had done the dungeon. Thanks a lot for the answer!