Can't Save?

UndernMiner

Feb 27, 2023
Not sure what's going on, but the Save button never activates anymore for me. Started a new character with all browser addons disabled etc, but that didn't seem to do anything to it. (Currently using Firefox)

Is there some kind of console command to enable the Save button?
Currently running off of the Autosaves.

Attachments

• TILocation.png
    TILocation.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
  • TIButtons.png
    TIButtons.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 3

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
When you're trying to save, is the icon a floppy disc? Are you trying to open the Codex, first?

UndernMiner

Feb 27, 2023
When you're trying to save, is the icon a floppy disc? Are you trying to open the Codex, first?

There it is on the F1 key. Used to be that when this happened I could press it twice, and it would let me save. Now it just flat-out doesn't work.

Attachments

• TBIcons.png
    TBIcons.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 4

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
That's the 'Load Only' icon. You're not supposed to be able to save in the Codex.

Opening the Codex was never necessary to save.

UndernMiner

Feb 27, 2023
That's where I've saved before. There isn't any other menu location in the lower left menu that acts differently from this one.

Edit: Oh the UI was moved around. After looking at a few locations and menus, I spotted the new UI flag for the save in the upper left corner.
Sigh that was not obvious at all.

This entire thing was because my eyes refused to look at the upper left corner of the screen. I guess it really just looks like 'decoration' or something to me.

Whelp... that's solved.

♪♫ I'm a dum-dum but that's okay♪♫
♪♫I'll lay on the beach and sleep all day!♪♫
♪♫ I'm a dum-dum♪♫
♪♫ I'm a dum-dum♪♫

Attachments

• CornerSave.png
    CornerSave.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: lowercase_donkey