Can't move after asking Siegewulfe to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartrisen

Sep 9, 2023
After I ask Siegewulfe to stay on the ship, I can't move anywhere.
I think I saw someone sending similar bug report on previous version. Help please?Screenshot_20240609-221918_Trials in Tainted Space.pngScreenshot_20240609-221844_Trials in Tainted Space.png

Attachments

• Niran (M) - 19Hrs 42Mins, 55 Days - Ova’LEK, Kalas.json
    704.2 KB · Views: 5

Gwyddin

Jun 12, 2024
I'm having exactly the same bug. It doesn't seem to matter what ship I have, nor what area/room of the ship I am in. Unequipping the droid before interaction, or leaving it equipped, results in the same bug.
After patting it on the head and saying goodbye → click 'next' → return to inventory screen → click 'back' → arrive at the stuck point with no options to move, as seen in above poster's screenshots.

Last edited:

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
There was a similar issue with Dom Bimbo Siegwulfe that was fixed for next release. Hopefully this is the same bug. You should be able to get out of it by hitting the escape key twice. Check this thread for details:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Please confirm if this issue has been resolved in the latest release. I have tested the save file and it seems to be good on my end at least.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Seems to be working for me for both normal and bimbo.

It is a little awkward that you can only tell her to Stay via Interacting in the Inventory and Back goes to the Inventory, which you then have close out of.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It is a little awkward that you can only tell her to Stay via Interacting in the Inventory and Back goes to the Inventory, which you then have close out of.
I believe this is intentional as there may be a potential technical issue with the push/pop states for the UI if the function backs out of the inventory incorrectly. But more on the interactivity end, the user may want to do something else in the inventory before completely exiting. I think originally the Flash version just backed out to the main text, but that's mainly because the inventory and the main text scenes weren't separate UI states.

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Please confirm if this issue has been resolved in the latest release. I have tested the save file and it seems to be good on my end at least.
Seems to be fixed. I've gone through all the interactions available and it looks good.

Though, there was one time that I did get locked out of all the buttons again, but it was a strange interaction involving bimbo dom seigwulfe's occasional check-ins with you and a pregnancy related time skip or something. I couldn't replicate it afterwards so it shouldn't be a problem. If i am able to reliably replicate it, I'll just make another bug report.

Thanks for the follow up on this, Jacques!

Status
Not open for further replies.