cant download tits

namel3ss

Aug 4, 2017
hello!
when I try to paly titsi get a .swf file. I dont know how to start this and usually when I downloaded Coc or tits I didnt had this problem. Why do Í get a swf file? and if I need to download it how can I start it? im using mozilla firefox.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
It's a flash file. Go get the standalone adobe flash player and use that.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
use your interwebs search bar and search flashplayer_25_sa, right click any swf file and use open with and if the sa isn't in the list search for it and choose it as an option, should auto-default to that program to open any swf file.

namel3ss

Aug 4, 2017
use your interwebs search bar and search flashplayer_25_sa, right click any swf file and use open with and if the sa isn't in the list search for it and choose it as an option, should auto-default to that program to open any swf file.

i cant use the option open with

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Flash Player Projector 26

That's the download link for the latest version of the standalone player from Adobe Right click the .swf file and click "Open With",then pick "Choose Another App", and then check the mark that says "Always use this app to open .swf files". Click "Browse", navigate to the flashplayer program where you downloaded it and select it. Double clicking .swf files should open in that program from now on.

namel3ss

Aug 4, 2017
Flash Player Projector 26

That's the download link for the latest version of the standalone player from Adobe Right click the .swf file and click "Open With",then pick "Choose Another App", and then check the mark that says "Always use this app to open .swf files". Click "Browse", navigate to the flashplayer program where you downloaded it and select it. Double clicking .swf files should open in that program from now on.
i cant use the option open with

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
i am on pc, windows 7 ultimate.

And you don't see the options in the attached image? Just to make sure, are you right clicking the .swf file? You are supposed to be right clicking the .swf file, not the exe.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    893.1 KB · Views: 7

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
*facepalm* nonononono, you do not right click the standalone version of flash, you right click any .swf file, in this case TiTS.swf and choose open with and then choose another app option or in the case of win 7 choose default program and search for it using the browse option.

Easy steps.
1a. make sure the stand alone version of flashplayer is in some place that makes it easy to search for like say your desktop.
1b. right click TiTS.swf
2. choose open with option from the right click menu
3. choose default program
4. choose browse with the 'always use selected program to open this kind of file' (check box will have a check in it)
5. hit the desktop option from the open with menu and pick the flashplayer_26_sa.exe and hit the open option
7. game should now open with the sa by default from now on.

If you can't get it going from those steps then I have no fing clue how you screwed up there and I will proceed to throw my arms up in the air and walk off.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
*facepalm* nonononono, you do not right click the standalone version of flash, you right click any .swf file, in this case TiTS.swf and choose open with and then choose another app option or in the case of win 7 choose default program and search for it using the browse option.

Oi, That's what I told him. I even gave a picture. He's saying he doesn't even see the option.

namel3ss

Aug 4, 2017

Easy steps.
1a. make sure the stand alone version of flashplayer is in some place that makes it easy to search for like say your desktop.
1b. right click TiTS.swf
2. choose open with option from the right click menu
3. choose default program
4. choose browse with the 'always use selected program to open this kind of file' (check box will have a check in it)
5. hit the desktop option from the open with menu and pick the flashplayer_26_sa.exe and hit the open option
7. game should now open with the sa by default from now on.

If you can't get it going from those steps then I have no fing clue how you screwed up there and I will proceed to throw my arms up in the air and walk off.

i know im supposed to right click the swf
but as i said, its not there.

but what i could do is open it over flash player
>start flash player
>open tits
>works

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I find it hard to believe you're having trouble seeing as I'm on the same OS as you are, win7. No matter if you're having trouble you're having trouble.