Cannot find TiTs save files.

NootNewtles

Jan 27, 2022
I've searched high and low across my PC. Searched the forums for help, browsed all over the web, every file path leads to an empty folder with no save files. I'm mostly trying to find them specifically for save editing, but I've had no luck. I've been playing the browser version on Firefox. Any advice?

ctenken

Feb 4, 2017
Just load a save and then save to file.

If you are talking about the JS version the save editor only works with the flash version of the game. You will have to manually edit the save in a text editor or use the browser's console. There is a cheat menu in the game that might have everything you need.

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
Just load a save and then save to file.

If you are talking about the JS version the save editor only works with the flash version of the game. You will have to manually edit the save in a text editor or use the browser's console. There is a cheat menu in the game that might have everything you need.
Are you saying you can take saves from the flash version of the game and import them to the JS version? I have some flash saves on my PC that I haven't been able to load.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Are you saying you can take saves from the flash version of the game and import them to the JS version? I have some flash saves on my PC that I haven't been able to load.
There are functions in Flash that are supposed to convert .tits or .sol to JSON to be read by JavaScript, but I hear some things got changed in JavaScript that renders those files unusable. I also heard they're not going to fix that until they're sure no other changes like that will be made.

Last edited:

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
There are functions in Flash that is supposed to convert .tits or .sol to JSON to be read by JavaScript, but I hear some things got changed in JavaScript that renders those files unusable. I also heard they're not going to fix that until they're sure no other changes like that will be made.
Thank you! I guess this is as good a time as any to start a new character!