Can you reverse bimbofication?

Cidaris

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, so I pretty much hate playing with this trait. I don't remember how I got it - accidentally clicked something. But I haven't seen anything that can reverse its effects. Especially dialogue is horrifying to look at with this. Cidaris Steele needs your help, show him how to reverse its effects! And if it's not possible, well, that's horrible xD

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
You can edit your save file with the editor to remove the perks. I think you can't revert it normally.

Cidaris

Jul 20, 2017
Probably did. Don't remember any of it, dammit. How's save editing work for traits like that? You can download the savefile somehow and edit the data?

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Save file is already on your computer as a .sol file. Editor pokes at it and changes stuff.

Cidaris

Jul 20, 2017
Notepad++ wasn't very informative to use on it. Could you explain what you mean with the "editor" - is there a specific editor for save data for this game, or something?

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Yes, there's a thread here with a program called TiTED, you can use that. (Edit: Biologist Ninjas put a link above my comment.)

You could also track down a copy of offline .minerva, but that required more effort and is less intuitive.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
If I recall, Dr. Badger was an already established character that was added into Trials in Tainted Space during Tarkus development.

Eehhhh I think Doc Badger was just an OC insert that got Fen's boner approval and was just inserted into the game.

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
I personally have a pretty big bimboner. Wouldn't say no to more bimbo content but understand why others may not love it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah, New Texas has exactly the kinda stuff you're looking for. Good thing is that it's very much not a part of the story, but just a playground for Fen's bimbocow fetish.

TFMaster

Two words, @BlackPick7 ...

New Texas

I think we've got the bimbo stuff covered.

Yeah, New Texas has exactly the kinda stuff you're looking for. Good thing is that it's very much not a part of the story, but just a playground for Fen's bimbocow fetish.

Yeah but not all bimbo lovers will be into the whole cow thing that is also intergrated into the whole of New Texas.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah but not all bimbo lovers will be into the whole cow thing that is also intergrated into the whole of New Texas.
I find it quite hard to believe that someone really into this stuff would be turned off by that. I mean, they're not exactly anthros.