can a system to add random transformations on defeat be added?

nooby900

Apr 24, 2022
I was wondering if a feature could be added that upon defeat a random transmutation based on what defeated you. For example if a wolf defeats you in combat you get a random wolf transformation.

This could be added through a trait or it could be added in a certain Zone or it could be added through the system settings as an option for those who do not want to utilize it perhaps even a curse.

At the time of writing this I only know of one part in the game that has this and I did find it interesting but it was short it was the character named "Meira" though that was only with one part of the character. I don't know if this would be too hard to program or too complicated it was just something I wanted to ask if it's possible to add to the game or if people were to much against the idea of it.

Tiffye

Jul 17, 2023
The only other example I can think of is with the Centaur Packleader, where you can be subject to gaining a horse dick or vag if you victory fuck him too many times one way or the other.

I think a few more characters with this mechanic wouldn't be bad, but as already set up, I imagine they'd have to do it with some magic, either their own (like Meira) or with lingering magic from Kasyrra/a demon (like the centaur). I don't think a blanket spell would work in most ways, but I wouldn't mind if it was something you could get with high enough corruption (optionally and/or able to be turned off) and/or only done with similarly highly corrupted beings, like centaurs or the corrupted lupines. While I agree with the others that, in most cases, people carefully curate their Champ and don't want random transformations, I do think there is/would be a market for having a more fluid Champ, esp with high corruption

Reactions: Loveless and Furiae

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
From a transformation fetishy POV, I get it, and I do love bad ends that do that, but most people get their character how they like it and that's that.

Reactions: Kesil