Call for Kattom's weapons

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I imagine Kattom's NT will be full of suggestive weapons like dildo bats and cockzookas.

"Hey, I'm Kattom Osgood and this is my Horsecock Cannon. It's a cannon shaped like a horsecock that shoots horsecock dildos!"

Zavos

May 7, 2016
"Hey, I'm Kattom Osgood and this is my Horsecock Cannon. It's a cannon shaped like a horsecock that shoots horsecock dildos!"
Actually, i was picturing it shooting bursts of pressurized liquid nitrogen.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
I bought myself a Chain laser, but I can't equip it because "I'm not strong enough"... LVL 10 with 37 n 36 Aim n intelligence, willpower 30, n the other 2 above 31. Am I required to wear my power armor in order to wield the weapon which is labeled as Power Armor itself? Despite it being a weapon... >.>

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If it has the Power Armor flag, it means its a weapon typically used with actual Power Armor, like Space Marines use. You can still use it if you have a high Physique. I suggest hitting the Ten Ton Gym on New Texas or the pool at Arbetz Travel in Tarkus if you no longer have points to spend.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
If it has the Power Armor flag, it means its a weapon typically used with actual Power Armor, like Space Marines use. You can still use it if you have a high Physique. I suggest hitting the Ten Ton Gym on New Texas or the pool at Arbetz Travel in Tarkus if you no longer have points to spend.
Exactly what determines and ups my physique? I got 100/100 body Tone and 13/100 Thickness. Not entirely sure what the thickness is for though. Carry Threshold = 11067 lbs. I've spent quite a bit of time training at that gym, and it only increased my Tone I think. Physique never went up.

Sine_Nomine

Aug 27, 2015
Exactly what determines and ups my physique? I got 100/100 body Tone and 13/100 Thickness. Not entirely sure what the thickness is for though. Carry Threshold = 11067 lbs. I've spent quite a bit of time training at that gym, and it only increased my Tone I think. Physique never went up.

Tone and thickness are irrelevant to Physique in this case, physique being the name for your strength stat. The gym you want to pick Hard Workout. May take a while as, the higher your stat, the less you gain from the workout.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Tone and thickness are irrelevant to Physique in this case, physique being the name for your strength stat. The gym you want to pick Hard Workout. May take a while as, the higher your stat, the less you gain from the workout.
Greeeeeaaaat..... Welp, thx for the info, m8.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Greeeeeaaaat..... Welp, thx for the info, m8.

Most effective way to do it that I've found is to go there, work out (make sure to pick the Hard workout in the weightlifting room!) until you can't anymore, then rest for 4 hours until you can work out more, do so, rinse repeat until you're happy with your score.

Doing this it takes me like 10 mins max to max out all of my stats (strength in weightlifting room, aim in swimming pool, reflex in running room, then run to Mh'enga to talk to Syri and just keep spamming "Talk" until your int reaches max)

Willpower is a bit harder, as the only way I've found to do it is to use Mirrin to up the stat... To save time, I usually max out Willpower using levelups rather than training, as that is much much faster. But if you don't want to do that, MIrrin does increase Willpower, Strength and Reflexes when you train with her (no neccesarely all at once IIRC), so you will want to max your willpower first, then get the rest via training.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Willpower is a bit harder, as the only way I've found to do it is to use Mirrin to up the stat... To save time, I usually max out Willpower using levelups rather than training, as that is much much faster. But if you don't want to do that, MIrrin does increase Willpower, Strength and Reflexes when you train with her (no neccesarely all at once IIRC), so you will want to max your willpower first, then get the rest via training.
Hard Workout also increases willpower, but you need to do it over 10-20 times or something for that increase.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hard Workout also increases willpower, but you need to do it over 10-20 times or something for that increase.
No. That's Mirrin's Training. Hard Workout is only for Physique, running the track is for Reflexes, swimming laps is for Aim.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
No. That's Mirrin's Training. Hard Workout is only for Physique, running the track is for Reflexes, swimming laps is for Aim.
But I got it from Hard Training... I didn't even go see Mirrin. Heck, I don't even know who that is. I only did Hard Training and got that +1 Willpower increase...

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
But I got it from Hard Training... I didn't even go see Mirrin. Heck, I don't even know who that is. I only did Hard Training and got that +1 Willpower increase...

• public function hardWorkout():void
    • processTime(30);
      pc.energy(-50);
      soreDebuff(2);
      sweatyDebuff(2);
      pc.modTone(3, false);
      pc.slowStatGain("physique",1);
      clearMenu();
No will gain

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
  • public function hardWorkout():void
    • processTime(30);
      pc.energy(-50);
      soreDebuff(2);
      sweatyDebuff(2);
      pc.modTone(3, false);
      pc.slowStatGain("physique",1);
      clearMenu();
No will gain
Say what you want, I know what I saw. It could just be a bug either way. But I did gain +1 Willpower. Haven't gotten it again since, yet. Could happen after a certain amount of times of doing Hard Training. Or, it might just very well be a bug.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
If you are a merc, you have a perk that gives will based off of physique.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I... I just literally showed you the code. You cannot increase willpower in any way via training for physique. Not via bug or anything. Maybe it was a coincidence of some debuff wearing off, I can't know or say. Only that hard workout willpower is impossible.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
but it does. If you level physique while you have that perk, you get will.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I thought that was a point towards maximum willpower, which is not what I thought we were talking about.