cait vaginal tailjob poasible inconsistency

C

confucioed

in cait's vaginal tailjob scene there is a paragraph where she explains how the first time she did it she forgot the lube and almost got in trouble with the matron for hurting her partner. the problem is the whole "FIRST TIME" thing. it implies that she was involved in sexual acts before she left the temple and given that she left on her 18th birthday... i'll stop right there

TheShepard256

Err? I'm confused, what's the problem?
it implies that she was involved in sexual acts before she left the temple and given that she left on her 18th birthday...
The implication being that she had sex before she was an adult. I personally don't think that's a problem because a) it's not unexpected given the nature of Mallachite temples, b) the age of consent in Jassira is probably lower than the age of adulthood, c) even if it isn't (or Cait was younger than that), Romeo & Juliet laws probably still apply, and d) I'm pretty sure mentioning underage sex is still legal IRL, so long as it's not actually depicted.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I thought age of consent was 16 (well in the UK anyway) and don't get me started on Romeo and Juilet. Ever since finding out they were actually 13 was a complete put off. I wonder what the minimum age is when the girls and boys start working for the temple.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115