Cait Prone Bone

T

Tangle

Does anyone know how to access the Prone Bone option after doing anal with Cait? I dont even know what prone bone means but I want to try.

Lone Wolf115

You have to have high libido. Look at the wiki for items that can raise it. That and people my look at this thread and tell you what can I know that the lustful liquor can raise it to 100 but other than that I don't know what else does.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Red Cow Wine gives you the Libidinous perk if you don't already have it which increases your Libido gain (and gives you a huge one-time increase) and can be obtained from Kas' one-off seasonal event and later from the Festivus ball if you're on her Romantic path and spend the evening with her.

There are also other items that can raise Libido, like Glitter Dust, Ring Peach and Minoblood Wine.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
You forgot about the easiest forme of raising Libido:

Lustful Liquor from Kohaku's shop.
That means yes, it's locked behind fluffy content - that you don't have to dick down if you're not into that.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

You forgot about the easiest forme of raising Libido:

Lustful Liquor from Kohaku's shop.
That means yes, it's locked behind fluffy content - that you don't have to dick down if you're not into that.
I couldn't remember how to spell her name thanks for clarifying it. ;) :D

Edit: Plus everytime say their names I feel like I'm butchering them.

Hmm, guess I need to wake up and put my glasses on.
Your fine everyone misses small things all the time.

Last edited:

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I was wondering about this all the time honestly. Might raise my characters libido hmm.... iirc the downside was always you'll take more tease damage and those succubi in the rift already can destroy my team as is if there's 2 or more lol...