Butts

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
So I've been avoiding the Buttslutinator because the perk makes your ass stay at I think 20, and I just don't know how absurd that size would be. So is there anyone who knows how comparable a size 20 is to a real object or something?

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
The way they describe things as the size goes up makes me think it would probably be dragging your butt on the floor size. Don't think I have ever made it to 20 and I don't think I will ever try.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
10 ass slap patches later and my normally tight-tushied steele is butt level 20 and has an "obscenely large and completely stacked with muscle" ass that weighs 12.5 lbs, 5.67 kilos. Just remember that you have to take into account body weight relativity before you plug your Steele into the imagination machine. Mine's body tone is 65, thickness 20, and their butt's tone rating is 80, so very little fat.

Since this thing below weighs about 9 kilos I'd estimate that without the legs and the vag section it'll probably weigh about the same as my Steele's ass. It'll probably look exactly like this if they were less toned. Note that it will be larger if your steele is thicker/bigger/fatter. The average female's hand is 6.77 inches in length btw, so if we apply that value to the hand presented then from one end of a globe to another it's probably 10-12 inches no-bend. 25.5-30.5 centimeters for the metric fellows. Two average human female hands.

You'll need one 30cm ruler to measure the width of one globe and a second for the other.
9kg-big-Doggy-Style-Big-Ass-Masturbator-realistic-silicone-ass-and-vagina-for-male-pussy-ass.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigas_Magus

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
i think 10 is described as basket balls? I'd have to see how the game describes them.
jaques made a size chart once too i think
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Butt
Yeah, I found the chart but it's listed by S/M/L etc, not numbers. Either way, it seems like a ludicrous amount of ass, not sure I want that.

Edit: According to this, now that I look
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Buttslutinator
if your ass is "filled" it doesn't grow? Would that be cum-filled, or could you use the HL Thong's dildo to uh, "reduce swelling"?

Probably should've posted this in Unrelated Questions, thinking back.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Using the Buttslutinator machine will grow your character's butt for every use, with the amount of growth dependent on the current size. The second use will trigger obtaining the "Buttslut" perk. A third use will result in a bad end.

You can always shrink the butt size with other items/events, so if you don't like the size, you can reduce it. If your character has the perk however, the butt size will automatically grow a random amount each day until it reaches the minimum size rating of 18 or more. With that, the perk also heals the character whenever they get a load anally.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Using the Buttslutinator machine will grow your character's butt for every use, with the amount of growth dependent on the current size. The second use will trigger obtaining the "Buttslut" perk. A third use will result in a bad end.

You can always shrink the butt size with other items/events, so if you don't like the size, you can reduce it. If your character has the perk however, the butt size will automatically grow a random amount each day until it reaches the minimum size rating of 18 or more. With that, the perk also heals the character whenever they get a load anally.
Thank you for the clarification! So then the only way to keep from being massive with the Buttslut perk is to carry a ton of reducto?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thank you for the clarification! So then the only way to keep from being massive with the Buttslut perk is to carry a ton of reducto?
If you are okay with using that item daily, sure. Unless you really want the perk, I would suggest to not use the machine more than once. If you want the perk but want to keep the butt at a smaller size, you will need to constantly resize it when it grows. If the perk is ever expanded to have more control over the minimum size limit, there is a possibility that it can be adjusted by the perk, but as it is right now, the regrowth in size will always be a feature of the perk.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
If you are okay with using that item daily, sure. Unless you really want the perk, I would suggest to not use the machine more than once. If you want the perk but want to keep the butt at a smaller size, you will need to constantly resize it when it grows. If the perk is ever expanded to have more control over the minimum size limit, there is a possibility that it can be adjusted by the perk, but as it is right now, the regrowth in size will always be a feature of the perk.
Aww, okay. It sounded fun, and anything that calls me a Buttslut is awesome, but I'll live.