Change Bust Image?

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Hi folks,

I was just wondering how to change the bust images in COC2.

I kinda missed the old Hellhound bust image by DCLzexon, and wanted to use that instead of the new bust image. I know in TiTs there's a setting to prioritize busts from XXX artist; is there a similar function in Coc2?

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
You just click on the bust to enlarge it, then select whichever bust you want from the artists listed under the enlarged bust.

That's the problem though...I only see one bust underneath

Does CoC2 purge any old busts or somethin? Cause as you can see in the wiki, the other bust definitely exists.

And for the record, I'm playing on the desktop version. And I can change some busts using the method you've mentioned; for example the Harem Cats bust from Moira to DCL. Just not the hellhound, for some reason?

Should I report this in bugs?
IMage.png

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That's the problem though...I only see one bust underneath

Does CoC2 purge any old busts or somethin? Cause as you can see in the wiki, the other bust definitely exists.

And for the record, I'm playing on the desktop version. And I can change some busts using the method you've mentioned; for example the Harem Cats bust from Moira to DCL. Just not the hellhound, for some reason?

Should I report this in bugs?
DCL doesn't have clothed or futa variants for the Hellhound; any time those busts would be called, the game HAS to use Moira's because they're the only ones that exist.