Bust preference options?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Was that directed at me? I meant like if the Jacques sprites are anything to go off of, then even the biggest ones would probably only (heh, only) be O-cups. For comparison, Ellie's 22 size bust is only an HH-cup, which in real life 

is big, but I mean, just look at her sprite.

In either case I guess art isn't always 100% accurate.

And I didn't know about the game, since most raw lengths are in inches.

Somewhat--it was also a general observation as well. I honestly wouldn't trust Ellie's character script as a lot of the character scripts are filled with filler information, so that 22 breastRatingRaw probably isn't accurate or is out-of-date. Unless her in-game text makes any calls to her actual breast cup size, she officially doesn't have one set. Her wiki page states that she is a GG-cup (since that may be how Savin intended her to be), but the in-game text only ever describes her as having "huge" boobs (though I think it mentions "GG-cup" just once on the very first encounter). Only few characters actually have a bust size that is explicitly stated in the game (especially characters that have variable appearances, like Embry and Bess, and of course, Captain Steele).

Yes, this is true. The art is not an accurate indicator of size since most artists will have their own set of ideal proportions to work with stylistically--and the art is only there to serve as a visual aid at most. Whether or not the artist is trying to portray "accurate" sizes, sometimes the creators/authors will want the art changed to better fit what they have in mind, so the artist makes edits to line up with that. Keep in mind that the bust art is drawn stylized art, and not realistically scaled replicas or photographs.

Yeah, the units are kind of all over the place, but after looking them over for a while, I think I have them sorted out:

• Anatomy length/thickness and body height are usually in inches.
  • Anatomy capacity and volume are usually in cubic inches.
  • Breast size is in cup sizes.
  • Body tone and thickness, belly, hips, and butt are all ambiguous units that are relative to height.
  • Fluids are usually in milliliters.
  • Sometimes the metric system is referenced in distance/length/height or weight, but that is mainly superficial unless explicitly converted from its original units.
Hopefully that paints a better picture.