Bust preference options?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Chessie draws some pretty good stuff but honestly Gats' art helped sell me on TiTS in the first place.

I guess its good they were here when they were or else I might've been one of the people going "The new game is SHIT! Make more CoC!"

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's funny, you know... While I never really liked Gats' CoC fanwork (so to speak), it's my default election due to its doodle-like style.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would say Gats is like you get not only description in text which is just plain text but also some visual base to imagine your own way for npc apperance. While Cheese or Shou Try be as much as possible well finished and polished arts not merely busts for well text game (so yeah some can sometimes say their more pay attention to bust than way npc was described in text).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Exactly! Let's say I enjoy allowing my mind to add or alter some details, and those busts which cram as much as possible in a small image won't help me much. For example, Myrellion made me wish there was a way to pretend those ladies didn't have breasts the size of heads or even beachballs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For example, Myrellion made me wish there was a way to pretend those ladies didn't have breasts the size of heads or even beachballs.

Much can be attributed to many gold myrs that almost each of them are overstacked in bust department whatever they're honey pots or not (queens could get kind of immunity cuz their...well gold myrs queen).

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
For example, Myrellion made me wish there was a way to pretend those ladies didn't have breasts the size of heads or even beachballs.

Myrellion did propel big breasts to new and even greater, unwieldy extremes. Who needs axes when a roundhouse boob-smash from a Gold will crush any adversary the universe has to offer, recoil damage be damned. Really though, they need carts for half their citizenry to get around.

+1 for Gats love. Some of Cheshire's are really nice too, but I'm not very fond of Shou's.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The gold myr queens are like 10 feet tall, and honeypot boobs can get much bigger than beachballs T.T i recall at the begining super honeypots were supposed to be a rare thing, and some gold myr (coughlilianacough) don't even lactate honey at all. it's just since the pc is an anime protagonist all of those rarities naturally occur nearby him/her.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Nevermind the queens, pretty sure every gold thus far has breasts that dwarf beachballs in size. There often seems to be a large discrepancy between descriptions and busts in regards to breast-size specifically. Chalk it up to artist preference? I admit Myrellion is my least favourite planet in part due to this.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Nevermind the queens, pretty sure every gold thus far has breasts that dwarf beachballs in size. There often seems to be a large discrepancy between descriptions and busts in regards to breast-size specifically. Chalk it up to artist preference? I admit Myrellion is my least favourite planet in part due to this.

Not EVERY gold. Liliana's pretty much flat-chested, and Sierva's got C-D cups. 

Plus there's, you know, every RED Myr on the planet who's got D's at the very top. Most hang out in B-C range, like Lieve and Anarrie.

Liliana Nude Cyborg (Jacques).png

Sierva (JayEcho).png

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I stand corrected. Haven't been to the bar in my current playthrough, on account of not wanting to inadvertently lock myself out of future Shade. And the bunker housing Lieve and Sierva is about the only place I've never been. Reasons to finish exploring I guess.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not EVERY gold. Liliana's pretty much flat-chested, and Sierva's got C-D cups. 

Plus there's, you know, every RED Myr on the planet who's got D's at the very top. Most hang out in B-C range, like Lieve and Anarrie.

Heh good we not have any Red with queen sized racks. The cry of haters would then reach throne of a smutoverlord. Well on good not we slowly moving to other areas than Myrellion so will be less hyperbusty female/fem herm npc's, right?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well on good not we slowly moving to other areas than Myrellion so will be less hyperbusty female/fem herm npc's, right?

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense."

But anyway thats what you think! Uveto already has a boss planned with Z-cups

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Because it's a huge, scaly reptile.
Is it just me or there are many characters towering over six feet? Does it have to do with gravity, or lack thereof? Or could it be a bad case of cherrypicking? Why, when I checked Smutosaur yesterday, I noticed that out of 39 masculine characters, 17 were sexable, and, out of 88 femenine characters, 61 were sexable? Why am I bad at maths? Is this considered shitposting or just a minor derailment? Will I ever learn to multiquote correctly?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Exactly! Let's say I enjoy allowing my mind to add or alter some details, and those busts which cram as much as possible in a small image won't help me much. For example, Myrellion made me wish there was a way to pretend those ladies didn't have breasts the size of heads or even beachballs.

Yeah, sort of like the dick arms race that got downright silly in CoC and has already made Syri seem small in TiTS is really taking of with boobers even faster. Between Cow Planet and Ant Planet the boobers are starting to turn the girls into Wobbuffets . I can't help but imagine Gats' images would've allowed me to conveniently ignore their "real" boob sizes and imagine that maybe the biggest ones are E-Cups. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To be fair, cup sizes are portrayed inaccurately in fiction (and even real stuff like movies and ads), and TiTS is no exception. I find that America is the most guilty of this. Places like Europe and Japan are slightly more "accurate", so to speak.

I'm pretty sure the headcanon way I see the characters by reading is not at all like how the authors imagined them.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I admit its a matter of taste, but I'm not saying the more accurate or realistic [for the source] aren't good or shouldn't be in the game, I just miss having a more tame alternative.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But anyway thats what you think! Uveto already has a boss planned with Z-cups

Meh just Z-cups...I thought it would be already pass tripple Z ones. Unless as seen below it will go in reverse into AAAAAAA-cup xD

That talk turn nice direction but well I agree with noob on metric systems (europe/japan have better at it). And yeah as meantioned too some busts show difference between what is in text and what we could see on pic (well then again sometimes try to hit close or exact size for drawn chara can be hard....unless text say like E/F-cup female npc and we see pic of what would be maybe B at best)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If your breast size is 100, you'll have a "large ZZZ-cup" chest. But once you go over (like at 101), you'll have a "hyper A-cup" chest. It goes up to 199 at which you'll have a "hyper large ZZZ-cup" chest and any higher than that you'll have a "Jacques00-cup" chest.

Now in real life, a Jacques00-cup chest would be like O-cup max (assuming American sizes).

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The units for the breast size rating is in "breast cups", not standard inches or centimeters, so each number represents a(n American) cup size rather than an inch measurement as in real life.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Was that directed at me? I meant like if the Jacques sprites are anything to go off of, then even the biggest ones would probably only (heh, only) be O-cups. For comparison, Ellie's 22 size bust is only an HH-cup, which in real life is big, but I mean, just look at her sprite.

In either case I guess art isn't always 100% accurate.

And I didn't know about the game, since most raw lengths are in inches.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Said it before and I'll say it again: trying to bring real measurements into these games and pin every character down to a cubic inch is such a bad idea. It's better to keep the descriptions metaphorical and creative, and allow readers to imagine what they're looking at for themselves.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh I agree, I only posted in the first place to comment on the funny descriptors.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If your breast size is 100, you'll have a "large ZZZ-cup" chest. But once you go over (like at 101), you'll have a "hyper A-cup" chest. It goes up to 199 at which you'll have a "hyper large ZZZ-cup" chest and any higher than that you'll have a "Jacques00-cup" chest.

Now in real life, a Jacques00-cup chest would be like O-cup max (assuming American sizes).

actually there are real life people with Z-cups, theyre about as big as the average persons torso, maybe a little bigger. Look up Norma Stitz if you don't believe me, except don't because they look rather horrifying on real people whose boobs dont defy the laws of physics

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
actually there are real life people with Z-cups, theyre about as big as the average persons torso, maybe a little bigger. Look up Norma Stitz if you don't believe me, except don't because they look rather horrifying on real people whose boobs dont defy the laws of physics

Yeah their quite huge (lol). And that why we got games like TiTS where even Z-cup female gal wouldn't feel any backpain (unless autheor write scene with her complain on it) and moving like she not have like half oh her whole weight hang at her chest. About defying laws I remember once my friend (and me) made a magic spell for lolz called Push-Up. As name implied was making and size bust defy laws of physics (and add that jiggle effect for free too). Ohh my now I thought it would be fun wirte such chara (too bad it's sci-fi not fantasy setting here -_-).

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah their quite huge (lol). And that why we got games like TiTS where even Z-cup female gal wouldn't feel any backpain (unless autheor write scene with her complain on it) and moving like she not have like half oh her whole weight hang at her chest. About defying laws I remember once my friend (and me) made a magic spell for lolz called Push-Up. As name implied was making and size bust defy laws of physics (and add that jiggle effect for free too). Ohh my now I thought it would be fun wirte such chara (too bad it's sci-fi not fantasy setting here -_-).

>Not just making a gravity defying boob holder

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
>Not just making a gravity defying boob holder

Hmm bra with inbuild gravity generator...ummm that could work in such setting....as long we find small enough generator and power surce for that to work xD