Bull-ied Into A Bitch [Elwytrek]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The dropping and lifting had made Erin cry out, particularly as the buttpounding resumed with all his weight dropping him onto the fat dick. Erina was red-faced as the two males fucked, both hands grasping her massive prick and jerking herself off in rhythm with the mating before her. Erin tightened and stretched as the buttfuck continued, his squeezing no longer able to stop the herm from the buttpounding but rather only able to try and wring the cum from the sack pounding his haunches. His held hands grasped tightly around Rod's hand, the effeminate touch highlated as the buttslut's chest began to lactate and those green eyes looked back as Erin tried his best to kiss the dominant male, a sweet tasting tongue trying to practically provoke the bull into cumming deep and pounding him hard.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod eagerly accepted the kiss, sticking his broad tongue into Erin's sweet tasting mouth as he fucked him still in fervor. His body tensed, hands sweating and fingers squeezing the smooth flesh of the centaur's thighs as he moaned aloud in ecstasy. Each shivering slap of his groin into Erin's ass was a shove towards the edge, and finally, in a long sequence of girly gasps, he blew his load right up the boy's cock-milking cunt, putting a sure swell on his belly with globs of thick, musky cum as they shot from his ridged prick. He couldn't stop himself, roughly gyrating his hips and grinding his flared head deeper as his thrusts reached a new tempo.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Erin groaned, his butt draining the seed hungrily from the grinding cock. His horse half bloated slightly as a testament to the sheer seed amount, the dark-skinned boy panting as his own cock oozed spunk in a submissive climax. His sloppy butthole grasped and relaxed around the huge prick, their lips parting gently as he flopped off balance to prop himself up with his front legs. It meant he was sitting on the invading dick, giving his own grinds back and forth as his hands reached back to run through Rod's hair and keep the herm looking at his sweaty and satisfied face.

"Wh-what a stud... I'll need a lot more of that sometime... y-you'll take responsibility... g-got it?"

He was followed by the panting moans from Erina, the thick-cocked girl smacking both hands against her base in her fevered jerk-session. She'd cum in a moment... if Rod wanted, he had time to heft the horse off and either sneak up to swallow or sink her inside him. Or he could watch her soak the floor...

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod stared back at Erin, holding his chin again with a free hand to demand attention while grinding back against his soft ass.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of my... bitch." The word still felt so new to Rod, sending tingles up his spine that rivaled even the pleasure of having his spent cock sandwiched in the femme centaur. "I say, you do, and in return I'll keep you stuffed like any decent stud should in return. Now, git!" He grunted, slapping Erin on the ass and setting him down as his spent prick slipped out, no shortage of musky spunk to follow.

Erina's predicament needed attention, and if Rod wanted to do what he was planning, he needed to do it fast. It was obvious he didn't know too much about his female anatomy, but as far as he could assume, taking a load in the womb as large as Erina's might somehow override the slime's prior insemination. Frantically, he rushed to stand before her, squatting down on shaky knees and spreading his roomy pussy before her.

"Q-quick! The slime split inside of me earlier. Maybe you can wash it out?" He tried. Her peak was near, and he couldn't wait, aligning himself right away with her tip and sinking it in.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Erin could be heard plopping onto his side, his spent cock and creamy hole giving him a satisfied smile. He was as good as Rod's first wife after a buttfuck like that. The stud-pounding had been good enough the dark-skinned pretty boy likely wasn't going to get his horse-cock hard again!

But the instant the larger herm sank that cunt around Erina, she wasn't content to sit around. He was thrown back and to the ground, his cock pushing against her stomach as the herm pinned him in missionary position. Her cock speared deep into him, her face burying against him as she threw and pulled her hips with all her might. Despite her size, it seemed she was a bull where her brother wasn't, the massive cock slamming and spreading him without mercy.

"I-I'll flood your guts th-then! K-keep tight... y-you slut!"

Seems one was submissive... but the other was domineering!