Bull-ied Into A Bitch [Elwytrek]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The male herm had been walking through the Frik Marshlands for a day since leaving the Fryke Mountains, the morning quiet and the sound of the soft earth shifting beneath him. He'd set out to find a place without being the runty excuse of his bull people, but he had no clue what lay out in the world. His home nation was one of the more uncharted and unexplored, a testament made by the lack of a road away from his village.

He wasn't to be any luckier, though. A brief slow to rest within a thicket was about to go wrong.

As Rodolf sat on a log, resting and getting his bearings, he'd feel... damp. A slimy embrace of orange goo suddenly rushed from cracks of the log, the structure falling apart and causing him to fall into an expanding mass of goo. A slime, abnormal monster of the land, barely big enough as it wrapped and secured his legs while pushing between them against his cunt and cock. He could feel the cold touch moving up his back, the shape of gooey arms wrapping around him to keep him from getting up.

"Hold still, hold still~... you might be a guy but your concealed holes will feel good if I fill you~!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
A chill shot up Rod's spine at the slime's cold touch, and he kicked his legs, although quite helplessly, to try and dislodge himself from the sudden gooey embrace. Mere moments before, he was sitting and re-tuning his compass, feeling lucky that he'd been without any dangerous encounters that day. However, it had just become readily obvious that he'd spoken too soon.

"A-Agh! Hey! " Rod cried out in surprise, rolling his shoulders forwards to try and grab his knees, before finding himself pitifully restrained in a straight jacket of squishy orange. "Come on! I'm already in a rough patch. Y-You're not really going to... ew."

He shuddered, feeling the wet sensation at the lips of his cunt and by the base of his hefty cock. A quick surge of shame spilled over him, rouging his cheeks as he scrunched his face and bit his bottom lip. Being the runt of his minotauran kind back in the mountains was enough to earn him a negative reputation, but his hermaphroditic nature was just the cherry on top for making him the laughingstock of his home.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Mmm... a cunt? I might be able to use you..."

The slime tugged and pulled removing his clothes one by one. And as they came off, the orange goo slipped and slid over his bare body, wrestling him over and surging in a powerful jiggle to pin him on his stomach, facedown. His cock was angled down to pass between his legs, a sleeve of goo wrapping it and his balls and squeezing lightly. But there was also pressure on his cunt and backdoor, the goo forcing its way into both holes without ceremony. He could feel it trickling near and into his womb while the anal filling turned into an anal pounding, the smacks of a more solidified section of his rapist thrusting a gooey cock at his prostate. He was being forced to take it, the goo expanding on his back as he'd finally feel slippery lips kiss his back.

Though he wasn't visibly more than an upper body, the slime taking his holes and playing with his cock no taller than 5'8"!

"Good bitches moan, right? Your holes might not have been expected, but you really have a cute cock to play with while I partially split to knock you up! Maybe I'll find a potion and you could be a girl~... or a full boy. Your body can carry my kids either way! You'll be a good start to my harem!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod was petrified, his chest heaving with heavy breaths as he lay facedown on the ground. The slime met with little resistance in his cunt, which squeezed him wetly and warmly as a loud squelch filled the air, and no matter how he tried to tighten up his clenched asshole, he was no match for the sudden slippery intruder as the gooey cock pounded his prostate. He felt the tickle of beating warmth in his womb as the words of his assailant finally began to sink in.

"Your kids? N-No~agh, no!" Rod protested in disbelief, his own cock pulsing within the sleeve as his body grew hot. His face flushed in shame, he started to moan. "D-Don't... want you in my... ugh... cunt." He tried again, tensing and twisting, but truly stuck in the slime's hold.

To be fair, Rod's rod was rather good looking. Approximately thirteen inches long and two and a half thick, he might've been better endowed than most who weren't of his own species. He was a runt, for a minotaur, which made him a measly six-foot-two, but there was still power within his strong legs and furred hide, though only when it came to competing with other races. With a sigh, and what seemed to be a change of heart, Rod eased up around the cold ooze.

"Can't we~agh! talk about this? I don't want to be in a harem. I left here to be a free man! Compromise is~ah! the essence of humility."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Compromise is for those with a choice! You're my bitch!"

The thrusting against his ass grew stronger while the shaking and pressure around his cock worked him faster. The flooding of slime inside his babymaker ensured he felt the fullest yet,weight pushing on his stomach as his cunt was pulled out of but left feeling slicked up.

"You'll carry my slime in there until they grow... you're a mother now~! Now let's make sure you have a new goal. You'll build my harem for me... anyone you like will be brought back. You'll be fucked and bred and I'll find ways to reward you. My wife and best girl... boy or not, you're my woman!"

The goo in his ass grew less spongy, a more solid cock spreading him and pillaging the sweet virgin tightness. His cock was fine, but was being ignored as gooey hands pushed down on his shoulders. The slime was thrusting hard with felt like a three-inch thick and fourteen foot beastly dong. He could likely use his whole body to fuck Rod... so this was likely an act of mercy to slam his prostate and gape him wider. Going back to a life without this slime would be hard... it was making him feel like his body had to rely on this monster dick!

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The slick pressure against his insides made Rod see stars. Even without the sleeve around his cock, he had to bite his lip to resist blowing his load on the spot. The bulge of his womb was a new sensation, but as his taut tummy brushed against the ground, a pleasant sensation he couldn't describe briefly numbed his furious senses as the slime took him hard and fast. For a second he felt... maternal? Maybe even a little bit excited at the thought of nursing children. The virgin tightness began to open up for the slime, and Rod thrashed his trapped legs as he was filled to the brim with the spongey dick. Still, at a loss for how to get out of this, Rod tried the only thing that came to mind as the wet member bottomed out inside him.

"Hold it... we've barely met! For all you know~agh! I c-could be full of parasites, or be cursed with infertility, or something!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oooo~... that so?"

The rough pounding halted with a hearty smack into him, the gooey phallus stiffening and softening as it seemed to make the slime unsure. The gooey male smiled, reaching out to grab his rape victim's wrists... then pull them taught to his sides. He'd feel the mass shifting... and then his tight cunt stretching. The cock went deeper and and grew thicker, the weight vanishing off his back and moving beneath to his stomach. And a lewd slurp sounded as he'd be stuck on his now massive belly, womb bearing the makority of the mass as the slime moved to poke and prod his backdoor.

"Looks clear in here~... I should just store my breeding mass right on your eggs. Breeding will be easier that way!"

Despite the huge gut and stretching, the pain was minimal. The slime provided cool relief and was soft to help the cunt deal with its massive size. He'd feel shifting deep inside... a splitting of two masses. He could feel the slime that would make him a mother... the mass that would grow into a kid. And then he'd feel the slime come rushing out and rubbing every inch of his walls on its way out.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The gush of slime from his now-sloppy cunt was too much, and with his body taut and straining in its binds, Rod was awash with an orgasm as he came hard on the ground. His moans peaked, sounding for a moment like a cow in heat as his holes clamped down on the intrusive goo. He could only buck against the ground as a thick spray of jizz left his meaty cock, and a squirt of femjuice followed from his pussy.

"Too...m-much!" He cried, legs going weak as Rod feared he might pass out.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Rod had endured, the slimy invader coming out and standing behind him. The slime was smaller, but the thick cock between his legs as he formed was proof most mass went there. A thirteen-inch monster that was almost three inches thick. Without any regard for the impregnated bull, he moved around and sat down so the bull was beside the huge cock. But he wasn't out of this... instead he was grabbed by the horns and hefted out of the dirt, brought to rest his lips against the cock's shaft.

"You did good. You're pregnant, you came like a bitch based on that puddle... you might be perfect. Kiss my cock, suck it... breathe and relax. Reach the base and I'll tell you your first goal... do good and I'll make you cum hard when we get the chance. Now... show your loyalty... or I'll break you and find someone to make you into a proper woman and you won't keep that cock!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod's now-gaping ass and cunt felt slippery with the withdrawing slime, and his stomach churned, still unsure about the sudden unbirthing that had taken place. His knees had buckled, which should have dropped him into the marshy ground without the rough hold on his horns. He was still hot after his orgasm. His breathing wouldn't come down, and with nothing to do but obey, he raised his head to weakly kiss the base of the gooey cock that'd so roughly ravaged his colon only moments before. The pulsing shaft intrigued him, in all honesty. So warm and slick... the spark of wonder inside him grew, and his broad tongue began to lap at the massive member, soon licking from base to tip in long strokes once the joyful haze of post-climax took control of his mind.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Nnngh~... great tonguework. You'll do just fine."

As Rod was fellating the shaft, the slime was gently ushering them up and near a stump. That is, until the slime was sitting down and he was on his knees. The world slowed, his mind fogged... and his mouth and throat were filled as the cock was pushed deep until he reached the base of the shaft. It was an act of dominance... that ended as he was pulled off the cock and given the first bit of clarity as the spit-shined goo shaft slowly slipped away. He was released, but not before a click could be heard. A nice, black leather collar wrapped his neck and bore an orange symbol. It might very well be magical...

"I want you... to go to the village to the north of here. There's about five people there... and I want them to be captured or convinced to become my breeding stock, too. A king needs a place to stay... and as my queen, you'll be right at my side as your reward... understand?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Still gasping to catch his breath, Rod put a hand to his neck and felt the collar.

"What? O-oh no..." He muttered in sudden dreadful realization. "Your queen? I want to be my own queen."

From there, he hung his head, still blushing crimson from the rough fuck and as the slime's words set it. The taste of gooey cock was still fresh and dizzying on his tongue.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Your own queen? I guess I need a lot more mass so I can fuck you into your occupation! But that throat and our kid in you already worked hard to tire me out..."

Rod would feel the goo come close and strip him entirely, prying eyes and hands working him over. It was oddly refreshing, like a relaxing massage. His cunt, cock, ass, and eventually whole body was rubbed down. He'd feel refreshed... and left bare as the slime now carried his possessions in the gooey body!

"You'll go naked! You will offer your holes, play a victim, or rape them into submission as a nude bandit... whatever you choose! Prove if you earn more than being a breeding queen and I'll return this... and we can discuss our marital vows as you are my True Wife!"

Despite the size, the slime with his gear meant he'd be a hard fight... after all, his form wasn't something Rod could overcome with force. The village ahead could be seen in the low sunlight (a sign he'd been fucked a lot longer than it felt!)... with a stable-like home, a farmstead, a forge building, a warehouse, and likely a small inn. Five people lived here... likely all single. How he proceeded was on his own will... and it seemed he would be naked in the process.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Though the cool goo against his tired body was comforting, Rod finally snapped to his senses as he stood suddenly bare in the breeze, a bit panicked as the slime made off with his leather garb and adventuring gear, and as his words finally set in. Fortuitously, he'd already been heading for the little village of the north by his own ambitions, hoping and praying that he could start a new life in the quaint town free of scorn or mockery. Well, he was getting his new life, but by the slime's request, there was nothing quaint about it.

"I can't just... I was gonna live there someday! If I walk in naked, they'll never let me live it down!" He whispered, shaking like a leaf while grinding his hoof nervously into the ground. He took a deep breath, in through the nose and out through the mouth, in preparation. If stumbling in naked was his only way to get anywhere in the world, he knew himself well enough deep down to realize he was willing to do it. He could do it, he swore to himself. A drip of arousal fell from his cunt, the blood going from his dizzied head to his spent cock as anxiety worked him over. Fearing he would keel over and pass out just standing there, he willed one foot forward, and then the next, and the next, stumbling his way slowly towards the stable home.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The walk wasn't too long, no one outside to spot the newly-claimed nude bitch, and the large doors into the home were ajar. He'd been given a task, so this at least meant he'd be able to sneak in. But even without entering, Rod could see through the doorway into the dim-lit abode. A homely place much like a barn in layout, with a cart near the entrance. But that was the boring observation... the fun one was the centaur-like cow-person nude in the room.

They were laying near the ground, their lower-half that of a horse, while cute four-tipped nipples and short cow-like horns and ears could be seen through their pixie-cut black hair. Their human half was a rich brown, soft and lacking blemishes on an androgynous form. Their lower half was solid black to match their hair, a short-bristled white tail hanging behind them. A tight, likely virgin anus was visible behind it with a foot and a half long cock resting along their belly. Their moans were in a tenor voice as their hands pushed and tugged their flat-chest and slid around atop a well-made mat. Their eyes were closed, plump limps gently bit as they likely tried to masturbate.

Despite their size to most, the centaur was small enough to likely be incapable of carrying Rod around... which meant he had an immediate choice. Distracted and horny, the herm could rush up and pin the horse. Fucking the likely-virgin with his cock no doubt would fit the normal mates they'd expect... and it may be the route before trying to talk while they were both stark naked...

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod took a deep breath, abashed and ashamed with what he was about to try, but now strainingly erect at the sound of the little beast's moans. It was now or never, and terrified at the prospect of being caught, he rushed through the doors and towards the centaur from behind, putting one hand on their mouth and one on the small of their back in an attempt to have them pinned.

"Easy! Easy! Sorry to barge in bu-but someone told me to come get you. Please don't scream, or be afraid." He tried, meekly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Suffice to say, Rod got what one would expect from coming up on a masturbating centaur cutie. He initially tried to get up, but could do nothing more than squirm in the strong bull's grip and pin. The thick cock between the nude male herm's legs was simply the straw that made his eyes open wide and reveal terrified emerald green eyes. Their hands left their chest, milk dribbling from them as the half-cow tried to call out from their muffled position. It was very quiet, a soft-spoken centaur no doubt the cause, but Rod would be better off coming up with an idea on how to get things under control... and soon!

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Easy. Easy." He gently cooed, followed by the much more assertive demand at the centaur's signs of panic. He lifted his cock, setting it gingerly atop the cow's thigh, before moving his spare hand to lovingly caress and tug on their nipples. Careful to keep them pinned, he lowered his head to the centaur's own dick, licking the shaft with the same worshiping attention as he gave the slime.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The nippleplay helped stifle the attempts to scream, the cowtaur boy blushing at the cock on one of his thighs and the licking from Rod. His dick stiffened and throbbed from the treatment, finally leading the centaur to simply be silent as the herm worked both the cock and chest of the dark-skinned pretty boy. One arm reached back and low to grab the bull's cock and return the oral effort with a soft-handed jack-off. They were in mutual understanding... and this submissive act meant the herm could maybe even take a shot at riding that tight butt or taking that thick cock!

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
In a display of trust, Rod stroked the pretty boy's hair and back, slowly removing the hand from his mouth as it slid down to rub the crack of his ass. His finger lingered at the virgin tight entrance, prodding it gently with growing pressure as his lips tightened around the thick cock in his throat. A low groan escaped him, pleasing the centaur's shaft further as he worked on Rod's own.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Released to speak, the centaur rewarded Rod with soft gasps and cute moans. The thick cock in his throat throbbed and leaked pre as the tight pucker grasped and held his finger hungrily. The hand on his cock stroked faster, the centaur playing with their chest as they lustfully enjoyed the impromptu sex. The ass moved from side-to-side in an eagerness to have its black depths plunged and worked. A bitch hole, meant to milk the cock of a stud. The pretty boy rolled his horse half a bit to pull the throat-filling cock free from Rod, but rewarded him with those cute lips wrapping around the herm's dick and the hand moving to finger the cunt gently. The just-long-enough bangs made sure Rod could look over and make eye contact... and see those emeralds carrying a hunger that was solidified with a lewd, wet pop of those thin lips from the cock.

"Y-You... are big... c-can you... m-mate me? I've been sore in my chest a-and still need my first stud... you could handle both... yes?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The centaur's finger slipped easily into Rod's cunt, and he bit his lip, hiding the pleasure he got out of the soft stroking of his silken walls as he stared those beautiful emeralds down. A perplexing feeling began to overtake him, and with the pretty little treasure that sat clear as day in his sights, he could only classify his desire to make him his as greed. His own finger, still buried to the knuckle in the boy's ass, was promptly accompanied by a second and third, spreading the hungry hole absentmindedly as he took the pony by the chin.

"If you~ ask nicely... pony." Rod said, struggling not to buck his sensitive snatch against the eager boy's hand.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The addition of fingers gained Rod a hungry hole squeezing down, the centaur moaning with the hand on his chin ensuring he did so facing Rod. Those eyes might as well have turned pink and had cute little hearts, the cock that had been briefly sucked off throbbing between those horse legs. The male's hands raised up to grab his wrist, licking the palm of the hand as he kept it still. Making the hand rise to his cheek after, the feminine male rubbed his head in a manner that ensured those cute cow ears were caught in the affectionate nuzzling.

"P-Please... m-my name is Erin... I-I can swear myself to yoooooou~..."

A cute moo, emphasized as the centaur broke the contact to shift and patter his form around. It was slow movements, with the fingers wedged in his soft boyhole, but finally resulted in him lowering down and resting his horse half while reaching back and rubbing his horse body's side. In this position, Rod had the perfect angle to get up and mount the horse from behind... and likely grab those girly arms to keep him still while fucking that virgin butt into an asspussy! It was the perfect chance to assert domination... to try and ensure that even if Rod serves as that slime's bitch, he would be the Beta in a sea of sluts and would get to fuck any of them as he wished!

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod ran his fingers slowly down the horse half's sleek body, totally infatuated by the cute centaur, and too hard to even think straight as he kneaded the soft flesh of his butt in disbelief. The three digits still buried in his hole thrust tenderly in a slow rhythm, until he took a bewildered breath and pulled them out, setting both of his big hands around the pony's waist to spread his cheeks.

"Gods you're so beautiful... I'll- I'll do it." He stuttered, head swimming.

From there, his cock came to rest in the crack of the boy's entrance, hot dogging the sweet skin for a dozen strokes until he couldn't take it anymore. He groped for the boy's hands, surely smaller and daintier than his own, lined his fat pole up against the hungry pucker, and pushed forwards with a grunt.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Instantly, the pony let out a moan as his hands were held behind him by the larger maleherm and his butt's virginity was pilfered. The fat cock sinking into him was met with the brush of the short tail above the lewd hole, the anal walls squeezing the large shaft like it was just the right size. Rod's dominating grip ensured the male looked back with needy, submissive eyes that shined the green in an envious manner. After all, only his domineering buttfucker of a guest could enjoy the hole trying to wring the bull's cock. The sightly cow chest was oozing milk from sheer arousal, those small horns likely just as perfect for a grip if he wanted to fuck the horse harder.

But the ass-smacking thrust that bottomed Rod out had allowed him clarity. Dark-skinned Erin was on his cock, the slime within him a reminder even now that he was only the master of this pony because his own master allowed it. The collar around his neck all but ensured that wasn't lost... but the brief moment of realization would be made empty no doubt with a simple whimper.

"P-Please... more~! I need mooooooo~re... dig me ooooooooo~ut!"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
The leather collar felt suddenly tight around his neck, reminding Rod of his beta position, but strangely, not with the sense dread he would have felt any other time. If he weren't balls deep in a femboy centaur, the thought of being a slave to the slime that'd popped his pregnancy cherry only hours earlier might have frightened Rod, but the tight, welcoming heat of Erin's perfect hole was too heavenly for him to let himself be disturbed. He could deal with this... maybe.

Truth be told, it wasn't his virginity alone being pilfered. Before the smooth glide of his cock into the pony's boycunt, he'd never known the feeling of being the one on top, but the sweltering pleasure that now had them both slavering for more took his senses hard by the reins. He wasn't about to deny his green eyed beauty any more than he was to deny himself, groaning in a low growl as he spread Erin's cheek's wider and started fucking the bitch stallion with quick, plunging thrusts, hilting each time in the delicious ass til the room was filled with the hefty smacks of his nuts against the cutie's rump.

"Fu-fuck... you're practically sucking me in! You sure... you're a virgin?" He moaned, holding both wrists in one hand as he ruffled his hair with the other, and taking hold of one of the boy's horns in preparation to really take the cow for a ride.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Erin gasped and panted, the smacking sack against the stretched hole shaking his own cock between his body and the bedding.the grasp of one of his cute horns made him moan, spurting milk from his flat chest as he looked submissively and lustfully back.

"Y-you're such a g-good fit~... my very own s-stud... haaa~..."

The horse half shook its tail as Rod slammed away, finally causing the ebony male to squeeze his hole tight on the massive dong. But a further surprise came as hed see the doors open. In walked a brown-skinned girl with the same eyes as the bitch stallion, but without the horse haunches. Longer horns rested in her head, rising through her messy hair like that of a bull. Her form was more androgynous thanks to muscular arms with cinder scars, her hips narrow and her chest sporting A cups, but one thing stood out immediately. The cow might be mostly human, but the large bulge in her overalls made it clear this was a herm of a well-hung femboy!

"Erin... y-you... you're being mated with? I..."

She looked toward Rod and his conquering schlong, blushing as her brother moaned and tightened to such a point Rod couldn't pull free after hilting the hole. He was stuck in his conquest... and the bulge was growing between their new guest's legs to suggest he might have his own holes getting sealed and creamed!

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod blanched at the girl's sudden entry, bucking his hips back in dread to pull out, only to find himself stuck in the bitchboy's needy grip. "Oh no... don't be mad with me. He wanted me to, I sw-swear! Erin! Loosen up!" He stammered, spreading the hole with his hands to try and free his girthy prick. The bulge in his sister's pants had him worried. Only moments ago, he'd felt so warm, wonderful, and best of all, in control, yet all it had taken was a surprise intrusion for him to turn as meek as a rabbit caught in a cabbage patch.

Yet, the squeezing heat of Erin's wonderful ass was too good. He didn't want to give it up. Not now, or ever, and that settled it. He'd be no bitch of hers without a fight! He shifted his hands to take Erin around the waist, bracing himself for a struggle as he tried to lift him up in the air. Adrenaline help him as he lay his horn beside the pretty boy's head, both nuzzling his shoulder, and communicating a threat as the pointed horn brushed against his cheek.

"Although... not so... fast." He breathed. "You want a piece of him too? Suck his cock. You want him or me as your bottom? Get lost."

[I probably should have mentioned. Sibling incest kinda freaks me out, so can I just pretend they're just step brother and sister in case this goes where I think it's going?]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[I doubt it's heading the way you think it is.]

The aroused female was left standing awkwardly as the pretty boy moaned and clenched Rod in his blissful ignorance. With his weight on Rod's dick entirely, Erin was squirming but trapped balls deep with the sudden lifting. It did, however, free the horse cock enough to let the beta see the horse cock oozing cum. He'd cum with his butt!

"N-No! I... I heard my brother moaning, s-so... I..."

The girl backed up, blushing immensely in silence. But she finally turned and shut the doors leading into the stable, finally lowering to sit against the wall. Her overalls were lowered, letting her ring-pierced tits show and bringing it just down enough to let her own cock out.

"I... w-want to watch. Fucking him or getting fucked isn't hot b-but... if you keep pounding Erin then I think I can get off."

She reached to the fourteen inch long and four inch thick that appeared huge on her smaller five-foot and seven inch tall frame.

"I'm Erina... I... can remove that collar... f-from the slime, right? J-just relax... we can work together... j-just cum and let me, too... then business."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Rod blinked, drawing back his head to remove the threat of horns. "You... know about that!? I'm so sorry! I assumed the worst."

His apology came with the conflicted twitch of his painfully-hard cock, turned on even further after Erin blew his load from getting pounded alone. Now fidgeting like a child, he begged for the conversation to be over, bouncing the boy and digging him out with shallow upward thrusts as a sign of his peevish impatience.

And somehow, he managed to laugh. "I should owe you a blowjob after that, but if it's a show you want, it's a show I can provide." He said through gritted teeth, dropping the femtaur down hard on his length, before raising him a second later in a show of strength as a cycle built off of the action. Each time he buried his member in Erin's ass, he grunted and groaned in quivering gasps of bliss, sweating like a real bull as bus balls began to churn against the sensitive rim.

[Whew. Pardon my assumptions, sibling incest seems like a common theme around here.]