Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #9

Who gets to be the one to get Lunaris' virginity?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"S-So... you did this all to get me on my back!?"
Darya turns that smile of hers to Lunaris, Solaris lapping at his cock and having to peer around the shaft at the angry outburst. The effeminate lad can't believe he fell for this... this sort of lie! Darya did this with Solaris, worst of all, both deciding to use him like a toy. His hands quickly shoot outward, grabbing that messy mangle of blonde hair and getting an uncharacteristic squeak from Solaris. Brushing up and forcing Darya to rise and sit on her knees nearby in confusion, Lunaris drags Solaris down his shaft to that cute hand-filling sack of his.

"Y-You want to see how much of a man I am!?" He gives a wiggle of his girly hips, the shaft beating across the startled but still noblewoman's face. "Th-then I'm going to show you! I'll teach you... b-both of you what I can do!"

Those red eyes looking up from the base of his manmeat as Solaris is forcefully made to suckle and lick at his balls is a good start. A quick tug muscles her away and upward, forcing the swordswoman up to his pole's tip before apply a push. The tip of the large dick pressing against her lips felt good, but her defiance didn't let him slip inside... but that was an easy solution. Looking down her bare, strong back and to that ass of hers, one of his fingers rose and let loose a spark of electrical magic. And the instant the little zap touched her rump, her maw opened.

And she took him all the way to the start of her throat, gagging around Lunaris and both of her hands grabbing his thighs with a finger-digging squeeze. If she hadn't been trained to fight and needed shorter nails, she'd be drawing blood right now... but instead, she was only drawing cock-filled breaths.

"This is a good side of you, my little Lunaris."

Approaching the effeminate lad as he starts pushing and tugging Solaris up and down his length, Darya presses that hefty chest against his left side, tits wrapping his shoulder as she kisses at his neck. The two share all a brief gaze, the green-eyed boy gasping lightly when the cocksucker gives a lick in unison with a gentle tongue along his ear. Wrapping his legs around Solaris to keep her from being able to even consider a retreat, one hand left her hair and moves over and between those lush legs. A single finger pressed between Darya's folds, rubbing along her folds. Unlike Solaris, who had properly engorged lips to make her pussy "pop-able", the pair on Darya is smaller and more average-sized. But what he didn't expect was that she'd be wet!

"Y-You're wet?" Lunaris had a hard time thinking between their closeness and Solaris now starting to more confidently and obediently tackle sucking the first part of his length. "Wh-why-"

No words, however, are going to be shared. Darya turns his head, pulling him into a kiss as a reward for the active cunt-rubbing. Sharing a kiss like this, with the warm glow of the fire nearby illuminating the ruins, was definitely not how Lunaris imagined getting to truly be with Darya. Being angry with them like this... they had no right to mess with him! Tightening his grip on that mess of hair, he pushes Solaris down and takes her throat. Not that she likes it much, based on how those eyes roll up slightly by the time she takes it base-deep. Between a light make-out session, his tongue gently dancing with Darya's sweeter and more experienced one, she sat balls-deep for a long while. As the kiss broke, however, Solaris was spared that throat-filled oxygen deprivation and fully pulled away and off the tip with a loud gasp for air.

"Y-You... f-fucker... ghk... f-fucking my throat..." Her eyes watery, she wasn't even looking at Lunaris but rather his lengthy cock. "I-I... will p-punish you later... I s-swear it..."

Coughing loudly along her spit-coated throat-assailant, she looked up and slightly over to the sight of Darya's pussy just in-time to see a second finger join the rubbing whilst his thumb rubbed at the magus' clit. And based on how Darya's arms held and wrapped Lunaris, resting her reddened face against his shoulder to gasp and gaze down at Solaris with the dominant-acting girly boy, she was getting off on the simple act of seeing the apprentice finally stand up and be a man. But unfortunately, as her gaze turned to peer up and beyond the shaft, those thighs left her back and Lunaris moved a hand to cradle her cheek.

"Darya, I w-want you to-"

"I understand, no need to explain, my cute apprentice."

With obvious restrain, Darya pulls away from those three fingers while so wet Solaris could see strands of fem-juice linking the two fingers that had been rubbing her. The noble had to act fast, trying to push up and evade the magus, but simply hadn't recovered from deepthroating her first cock for so long. There was barely any to even struggle weakly, squirming as Darya laid back with the both of them. Lunaris waited, watching as the big-breasted girl stilled the fighting blonde with coos and shushing. Laying atop Darya with her small chest toward the ceiling, Solaris looked down her body with both arms wrapped in the silvery haired woman's double arm-lock. Her thighs were still closed to try and hide her pussy, whilst Darya kept her legs nice and wide so that Lunaris could see it just barely between Solaris' shins. It was time to get revenge for this awful test... it was time to not be a virgin, just like they wanted, but to do it his way.

Sliding up and pushing Solaris' legs apart, the tomboy gasped and nervously turned that red-eyed gaze at him as he slid right up and finally within appropriate proximity. Looking down at the pair if pussies, however, there was a fact that while in this position, he couldn't exactly transfer between the two that well... so whoever he took first was going to be in it for a longer run.

"Now... which of you gets to be the warm-up?"
--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: None
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.