Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #18

What does Lunaris recommend/do?

• Buy from Necrimos. He must have some gold and could get Darniya clothed/concealed. [20 gold]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turn Necrimos down. Don't sponsor him, don't buy anything. He called Lunaris a bitchboy!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Wait."
Lunaris feels the words leave his throat, but isn't sure how to continue. Solaris turns those red eyes to him, their intense ruby stare waiting. Darniya grumbles through her gag, but otherwise watches as Lunaris gently puts his staff into his pack's strap and approaches her.

"I... I think you shouldn't... take it. It might have value in trade." The blonde's face seemed about to twist up with rage, but Lunaris grabbed hold of her wrist with his gloved hand and added the most crucial part. "And this is good for us, don't you think?"

Those pale cheeks flushed red, Solaris snapping her arm away so fast that it made Lunaris' earring shake. The noblewoman was uncertain, confused and flustered as she stepped back.

"What are you talking about? Us? You're my friend! I'm a lord, you're a peasant! I'm not fit to marry-mmmf!?"

Her words were cut short, the magus advancing and pushing their lips together. Lunaris was content to put an end to her talking, squeezing his hand around the vial and ensuring she couldn't drink. Darniya was, of course, forced to watch with a scowl... but could appreciate the pair of them parting with a much more relaxed and calm look on Solaris' face. The corners of her mouth twisted into a grin for mere seconds, quickly souring as she gave a small shove against his chest and pushed the vial into his grip.

"O-Okay... I get it. I won't drink it... since there's some value to it. But from now on... I kiss you. I'm the noble here... got it?"

The effeminate lad blushed, but gave a small nod as the distance between them parted. Putting a small seal of his own on the philter's vial to ensure there wasn't any way for it to break, Lunaris gave a tug of the slave's impromptu leash and followed Solaris to the surface.

Unlike before, all the snow was gone. the warm air and the gentle but cold breeze returned to normal. Perhaps the weather effect had been part of the ruin's virginity seal, as if to deter demons. Not that it worked since there was a demon living there... but this ruin had provided the two plenty of questions. The symbol on the cape needed the help of someone they could trust, since Darniya needed work and time to be trained into a useful asset. That would be a job for another day.

New quest added to journal.

---------------
2 Days Later...
The pair found themselves now nestled at the crossroads near their original destination, on some off-beaten roads that led south. Things had grown much calmer as well, with Solaris spending nights in her tents for the first time without pestering her childhood friend. Their freedom to roam might have been new, but part of Lunaris expected the noble to be all over him. Instead, they had spent most days talking and relaxing. A stray centaur vendor approaches today - many bags dangling from his stallion-half's back - with a smile on his face as he nears their camp. The morning was still young, with the bandits reported before no doubt within an hour or two's distance from their part of the road.

The vendor was quite the specimen, approaching their two tents without any fear. A dusky-skinned lad likely from Callene, his horse half's black fur was draped in a furred cover and laid with the harness a working horse would bear. Such a man likely had enough muscle in his horse haunches that he was a warrior. Lunaris found himself curious as to whether the books mentioning centaurs as quite hung was true or not, but had little reason to even consider trying to lift the male's caparison to find out.

"Hail to you both!" The man bowed his clean-shaven face, raising it all but a moment later so his shaggy mullet swayed back. Solaris looked over from the log she had claimed, a hand on her sword as the young centaur male smirked. "Do you mind if I join you?"

The blonde's face said it all, Solaris grumpily getting up and aiming a finger at the man.

"I do mind. My servant and I are on a quest to exterminate bandits and you suddenly show up? Not to mention you're one of those centaurs... that must mean you're from Callene. Your colonies are renown for being marauders in Roshon and Foucray."

The magus didn't even have his staff yet and the swordswoman was calling this person a bandit? The knotted staff nearby quickly found its way to his hand, however, Lunaris getting up as the centaur male frowned down from his nearly eight foot tall stride.

"Are you calling me a bandit?" His hand swept along the front of her breastplate and instantly causing a snarl before her arm shot over her chest. "Haven't you heard the saying before? Busty women are whores and wives, flat-chested ones like you aren't eating well and likely are too busy fighting to grow bigger. If anything, you and this other girl-"

Lunaris finally interjected just as Solaris was reaching for her sword, the magus pulling his scarf up with a blush before clearing his throat.

"I am not a girl. I am Lunaris... a man just like you. And if you truly are a vendor, then please just-"

The centaur's laughter boomed across the camp, taking not even a second before grabbing the boy's scarf and tugging it down. His hands were strong, likely from hefting packs as a merchant on the road, and he easily muscled a thumb into the magus' lips and turned his gaze up. Big green eyes meekly met that confident, brown-eyed gaze, seeing just how masculine this man was. The sleeveless shirt he wore was thin enough that being this close let Lunaris see every ridge of muscle on his abs, the cut definition of his arms as the centaur smirked.

"So you're one of those Yin-born bitchboys? I heard from dad that girly guys like you existed in droves there... who'd have thought I'd meet one so cute in Solfria?"

The centaur leaned in, getting uncomfortably close as if he were about to kiss Lunaris. The idea of being kissed by the hunk might have been a curious thought, but the magus wasn't that weak-willed! Wrestling free and getting the finger out of his lips, he gave the centaur a shove that only resulted in Lunaris moving a few inches backward.

"I-I'm not a b-b-bitchboy! I'm a man! An-and... you should show some respect to me and Lady Solaris!"

The name stung the air and immediately made Lunaris grow pale. In his flustered state, he had revealed who Solaris really was. The noblewoman's hand audibly tightened on her sword in preparation to face off some potential kidnapper... but both of them were surprised as the centaur male trotted back a pace or two. Both of his strong arms crossed over his chest, sighing and tilting his head.

"That so? My name is Necrimos Vlandestrian the Fifth." The man gives a small circular wave of his right hand, imitating the fancy bow of an imperial officer.
"And, well, I don't know what this woman rules over... but fine. I apologize. Now... would you like to buy something from me? I've got quite a stock. I couldn't get many of my goods off my ship down south in Tubenter since I've not acquire a license from the Lady of Solfria herself... but I plan to change that."

The irony that he had insulted the future heir wasn't lost on either Lunaris nor Solaris, both sharing a glance as the man trots around and puts his bag-fitted flanks toward them. His brush-like tail was rather short, but concealed any sort of sack or anus that might have flashed them otherwise.

What does Lunaris recommend and/or do?

--------------------------------------------------
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: Strange Symbol-marked Ancient Cape [Feather-Foot]
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
Darniya's Clothing: A set of form-concealing robes, worn by Darniya to cover their whole body and appear masculine.
Quest: Rituals of Solfria (Part 1): Head south, then east to locate and acquire the blood of bandits on the Isle of Solfria.
Optional: Capture or take the ears for differing rewards.
Quest: Mark of Questions?: Find out someone or something that can help you figure out what the symbol on the Ancient Cape represents.
Optional: Find more gear and artifacts bearing the symbol.​
Slave #1 - Darniya Gul
A 5 foot tall red demon shemale. Her genitals consist of a bumpy-shafted and prickly-tipped foot long dick. The tight backdoor between her pert derriere is untested by Solaris, but is expected to fit any cock and lacks its virginity. Her perky D-cup breasts sport silver stud piercings through her perky nipples. Silky black shoulder-length hair (messily styled) and red-skinned with purple eyes help complete her effeminate looks. Her tone is fairly dusky and mature, allowing her to pass for a male when properly concealed.
Currently Wearing: Gagged, nude, with her cock in a cloth-wrapping chastity cage.
Item Equipped: Silencing Collar (prevents magic)
Starting Class: Magus
Enslaved during the Adventure, Decisions Suck

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Try to make Necrimos apologize the insults. If he apologizes Lunaris and Solaris spend some coin on "whatever". If he don't apologize then Lunaris and Solaris keeps the coin.