browser console save editing without breaking saves

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
can confirm that pc.lipMod = -2 took 90 femininity champ from "juicy" and "luscious" to "nice" and "petite"
the game is now playable

Reactions: morii

morii

Feb 8, 2023
can confirm that pc.lipMod = -2 took 90 femininity champ from "juicy" and "luscious" to "nice" and "petite"
the game is now playable

Welp, I didn't capitalize the M and that was the problem...thank you for making me realize this.

I'm a bit surprised other players are also interested in reducing their feminine Champ's lip size. I've learned to love my borderline thin lips through years of being bombarded with fuller lips = more beautiful, so it's nice to see someone else who prefers the smaller or small-medium look.

Reactions: Rysri

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
Welp, I didn't capitalize the M and that was the problem...thank you for making me realize this.

I'm a bit surprised other players are also interested in reducing their feminine Champ's lip size. I've learned to love my borderline thin lips through years of being bombarded with fuller lips = more beautiful, so it's nice to see someone else who prefers the smaller or small-medium look.
thick lips just look unnatural and unattractive to me
back to the actual reply: it shouldn't be surprising that some people would want a certain, already-present within the game aspect of their characters to be changeable in a game dedicated to transforming into every* furry thing one could mentally conceive of
*as long as it walks on two legs

Reactions: morii

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
Does anyone know the console code to instantly have an NPC give birth? I want to impregnate Arona but I can't until Ragnild, Hretha, or Infrith has given birth but the problem is I'm doing a slow pregnancy playthrough. I just want to get Arona pregnant without waiting 8 months.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Does anyone know the console code to instantly have an NPC give birth? I want to impregnate Arona but I can't until Ragnild, Hretha, or Infrith has given birth but the problem is I'm doing a slow pregnancy playthrough. I just want to get Arona pregnant without waiting 8 months.
flags.<npc>_PREG_TIMER = <minutes>
where <npc> is the NPC you want to advance the pregnancy for and <minutes> is the number of minutes you want to advance the pregnancy to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultra Chad

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
you can use AronaPregPrompt() to get her to ask to go to Hretha, but I'm not sure what will happen if/when that scene would trigger naturally

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
add perks with code: "pc.createPerk" so to get Arcane Attunement use pc.createPerk(PERKS.ArcaneAttunement)
for a list of perks type "perks" in console.

/snip
It's been a year but I was messing around with the new Captain's Evasion perk ( pc.createPerk(PERKS.CaptainsEvasion) ) and it gives me
"Even the most hard-struck of blows are instinctually dodged, twisted away, or otherwise reduced in effectiveness. All damage is reduced by undefined%."
Which I attribute to the fact that the percentage of the perk's effect depends on if Normal or Dark playthrough is selected. How could this be entered properly? I'd do it myself but since I can't find any github files to reference perk values (like there are for CoC1 or TiTS) there's little to work with.

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized Console is being its usual trick-self. Doing pc.createPerk(PERKS.CaptainsEvasion,20,0,0,0) creates the perk with appropriate percentage of 20%, and it's flexible too. Sorry for bothering you all.

Last edited: