browser console save editing without breaking saves

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
can confirm that pc.lipMod = -2 took 90 femininity champ from "juicy" and "luscious" to "nice" and "petite"
the game is now playable

Reactions: morii

morii

Feb 8, 2023
can confirm that pc.lipMod = -2 took 90 femininity champ from "juicy" and "luscious" to "nice" and "petite"
the game is now playable

Welp, I didn't capitalize the M and that was the problem...thank you for making me realize this.

I'm a bit surprised other players are also interested in reducing their feminine Champ's lip size. I've learned to love my borderline thin lips through years of being bombarded with fuller lips = more beautiful, so it's nice to see someone else who prefers the smaller or small-medium look.

Reactions: Rysri

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
Welp, I didn't capitalize the M and that was the problem...thank you for making me realize this.

I'm a bit surprised other players are also interested in reducing their feminine Champ's lip size. I've learned to love my borderline thin lips through years of being bombarded with fuller lips = more beautiful, so it's nice to see someone else who prefers the smaller or small-medium look.
thick lips just look unnatural and unattractive to me
back to the actual reply: it shouldn't be surprising that some people would want a certain, already-present within the game aspect of their characters to be changeable in a game dedicated to transforming into every* furry thing one could mentally conceive of
*as long as it walks on two legs

Reactions: morii

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
Does anyone know the console code to instantly have an NPC give birth? I want to impregnate Arona but I can't until Ragnild, Hretha, or Infrith has given birth but the problem is I'm doing a slow pregnancy playthrough. I just want to get Arona pregnant without waiting 8 months.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Does anyone know the console code to instantly have an NPC give birth? I want to impregnate Arona but I can't until Ragnild, Hretha, or Infrith has given birth but the problem is I'm doing a slow pregnancy playthrough. I just want to get Arona pregnant without waiting 8 months.
flags.<npc>_PREG_TIMER = <minutes>
where <npc> is the NPC you want to advance the pregnancy for and <minutes> is the number of minutes you want to advance the pregnancy to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultra Chad

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
you can use AronaPregPrompt() to get her to ask to go to Hretha, but I'm not sure what will happen if/when that scene would trigger naturally

Reactions: Ultra Chad