browser console save editing without breaking saves

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
my current journey to make a stable save using ctrl,shift,i, notepad++, the folder CoC_II-0.5.32-win\resources\app and the .JS files in folder. oh using notepad++ you will want the plugin jstool and use jsformat so it's not a big line of text.

p.s. decoding javascript can be a pain and will be editing my posts with new info or ideas.

in later posts it is apparent that i need to address this: all codes and commands are case sensitive and miss typing will lead to excessive bloating of your save data and can cause instability.

"GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_flared" is not the same as "GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_FLARED"

Also entering "pc" into console gives you a list of things that you can edit without needing commands.

BODY_TYPE and BODY_TAG are two separate codes putting a body type into a tag spot will cause problems.

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
add perks with code: "pc.createPerk" so to get Arcane Attunement use pc.createPerk(PERKS.ArcaneAttunement)
for a list of perks type "perks" in console.

trying to add multiple perks at once using code: "pc.createPerk(PERKS.Veteran, PERKS.Armorer)" only gave the perk Veteran... ether it cant work that way or needs modification to the string of code.

using code: "pc.createPerk(PERKS.Veteran)
pc.createPerk(PERKS.Armorer)
pc.createPerk(PERKS.IronWill)
pc.createPerk(PERKS.ArcaneStrike)
pc.createPerk(PERKS.ArcaneAttunement)" gives all the perks above...

I had an idea just know first you cut and paste: "pc.createPerk(PERKS.)," for as many perks you want then C/P the perk name i.e. Armorer in between PERKS".)"to get PERKS.Armorer) so it wont be such a slog to type it all.

list of perks
ApproachingStorm

ArcaneAttunement

ArcaneInfusion

ArcaneStrike

Archmage

Armorer

ArousingAura

BardicKnowledge

Bimbo

Breeder

BubbleButt

Buxom

ChampionsResolve

Chastity

CherishThis

ChildOfFlame

ColdBlooded

CommandingPresense

CorruptedAlpha

CorruptedAlphaMatriarch

CorruptedBreeder

CorruptedLibido

CorruptedMatriarch

CorruptedStud

Countermagic

CumCascades

Dakini

DanceOfDunes

Embers

EscapeArtist

ExpertEnchanting

EyeOfTheStorm

FertilityPlus

FilthyTease

FocusedWill

FocusingPerformance

FontOfWill

Frenzy

GoblinBroodmare

HealersHands

HeartsDesires

HeatTreatment

HiveKnightsScent

HorseyHeat

Immovable

Imposing

IronWill

JourneymanSummoner

KillingSpree

Leftovers

Libidinous

LightSensitivity

LubedPussy

Medicae

MegaMilk

MessyOrgasm

Milky

NukiNuts

NutsHalfFull

Omikuji

Overbearing

Oviparous

PeerlessPoise

PhoenixFlames

PrayerOfWarding

RangersQuarry

RendingStrike

Reserved

SecondSight

SexGoddess

SharpenBlades

SizeMonarch

SlipOfTheMind

Soulbound

StartingAttributeBonuses

Sterile

Stretchy

Stylish

TakeComfort

TwistTheKnife

TwistedFrost

Unburdened

Veteran

WarPaint

WellHung

so far adding perks wont harm you game.

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
add powers with code: "pc.addPowerk" so to get heal use pc.addPower(POWERS.Heal)
for a list of powers type "powers" in console.

wondering if i can add mass powers/perks i first try it with powers

pc.addPower(POWERS.FireBolt, POWERS.CharmSpell, POWERS.Heal, POWERS.SummonStoneElemental) gives me all those powers. so i think you can add all the powers you want all at once if you don't mess up the code.

also remember some powers are the same PUNCH is the same as you basic attack and so it does nothing except take a power slot

here are powers that work with the pc as of 0.5.32. A few might be duped i.e. "POWERS.AerialDrop and POWERS.BehemothAerialDrop" and some are upgrades like Bull rush and Bull Rush.

pc.addPower(POWERS.AbyssalMiasma, POWERS.AcidFlask, POWERS.AerialDrop, POWERS.AimWeapon, POWERS.Allure, POWERS.AncestorsJudgement, POWERS.AncestralAegis, POWERS.AphrodisiacSting, POWERS.ArcCannon, POWERS.ArcaneShot, POWERS.ArcanistsBlessing, POWERS.AriaOfWaves, POWERS.Assassinate, POWERS.AuraOfDesire, POWERS.AuroraOfVigor)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Baffle, POWERS.BanishSummon, POWERS.Banishment, POWERS.BansheeWail, POWERS.BarkSkin, POWERS.BattleBlessing, POWERS.Berserkergang, POWERS.BlackMist, POWERS.BladeBlock, POWERS.BleedingCut, POWERS.Blessing, POWERS.BlightOrb, POWERS.BlindingBeauty, POWERS.BloodIris, POWERS.BloodLet, POWERS.Bloodrage, POWERS.BlueFlameBlade, POWERS.BolsteringDance, POWERS.BoulderHeave, POWERS.BrazenberryAle, POWERS.BreastPlate, POWERS.BullRush, POWERS.Bullrush, POWERS.ByTheHorns)

pc.addPower(POWERS.CalamitousSeal, POWERS.CallFalcon, POWERS.CallGnoll, POWERS.CalmMind, POWERS.CarnalHex, POWERS.Cauterize, POWERS.CelestialForm, POWERS.CelestialSmite, POWERS.CentaurTrample, POWERS.ChainSwing, POWERS.ChainWhip, POWERS.ChainmailJiggle, POWERS.Charge, POWERS.ChargeWeapon, POWERS.CharmSpell, POWERS.ChillTouch, POWERS.CleansingBell, POWERS.Cleave, POWERS.ColdSnap, POWERS.CommandPheromones, POWERS.ConjurersConcoction, POWERS.ControlPheromones, POWERS.CorruptiveBlast, POWERS.Counterspell, POWERS.CracklePowder, POWERS.CrowdControl, POWERS.CultistAllure, POWERS.CumSpray)

pc.addPower(POWERS.DarkThoughts, POWERS.DastardlyTrick, POWERS.Defend, POWERS.Deflection, POWERS.Detonate, POWERS.DeviousRuse, POWERS.Devotion, POWERS.DirtyTrick, POWERS.Disarm, POWERS.Dischord, POWERS.Dischordant, POWERS.Distract, POWERS.DivineExcision, POWERS.DoubleAttack, POWERS.DragonsBreath, POWERS.DrivingShot, POWERS.DrivingThrust, POWERS.DualBlitz, POWERS.DuelistsStance)

pc.addPower(POWERS.EagleEye, POWERS.Earthward, POWERS.EchoesOfLife, POWERS.EchoingAssault, POWERS.ElementalFury, POWERS.Enamoring, POWERS.Enrage, POWERS.EnragingChallenge, POWERS.EntropicWinds, POWERS.Envenom, POWERS.Equanimity, POWERS.Equilibrium, POWERS.EstrusFlask, POWERS.EternalLight, POWERS.Eviscerate, POWERS.Execute, POWERS.Exertion)

pc.addPower(POWERS.FadingStrike, POWERS.FairyRing, POWERS.FanOfBlades, POWERS.FeatherDance, POWERS.FireBolt, POWERS.Fireball, POWERS.Firewalk, POWERS.Firewyrms, POWERS.Flamebrand, POWERS.FlamesWithin, POWERS.Flametongue, POWERS.Flare, POWERS.FlashFire, POWERS.Flight, POWERS.FloralAegis, POWERS.Fortify, POWERS.Foxfire, POWERS.FreezeSolid, POWERS.Frenzy, POWERS.FrequencyAdherence, POWERS.FrostArrow, POWERS.FrostfireShot, POWERS.FrozenEdge)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Garrote, POWERS.GetOverHere, POWERS.GiantsReach, POWERS.GrandFinale, POWERS.Grapple, POWERS.Grease, POWERS.GreatHeal, POWERS.GropingTentacles, POWERS.GroundPound, POWERS.GroupHeal, POWERS.GuardedStance, POWERS.Guidance)

pc.addPower(POWERS.HarpySong, POWERS.Heal, POWERS.HeatMirage, POWERS.HeatWeapon, POWERS.HeatedDefense, POWERS.Hex, POWERS.HolyShock, POWERS.HolyWard, POWERS.HoneySlather, POWERS.HornetHoney, POWERS.HornetVenom, POWERS.HypeUp, POWERS.HypnoticWords)

pc.addPower(POWERS.IceburstArrow, POWERS.Immolation, POWERS.Influence, POWERS.Inspiration, POWERS.InspireWrath, POWERS.Intuition)

pc.addPower(POWERS.JadeFlame, POWERS.Jolt)

pc.addPower(POWERS.KaelirrasTears, POWERS.Kamikaze, POWERS.KarmicRetribution, POWERS.Kiaijutsu, POWERS.Kitsunetsuki)

pc.addPower(POWERS.LayOnHands, POWERS.Leananstone, POWERS.LeapingBolts, POWERS.Leech, POWERS.LeyCrystalGrenade, POWERS.LifeBond, POWERS.LightningFist, POWERS.Lunge, POWERS.LurelingSong, POWERS.LustTag, POWERS.LustfulImages, POWERS.LustyTentacles)

pc.addPower(POWERS.MagicMissile, POWERS.MarkForDeath, POWERS.MassDrain, POWERS.MegaHeal, POWERS.MercReinforcements, POWERS.MindBlast, POWERS.MindSnap, POWERS.MirrorImage, POWERS.MirrorStance, POWERS.MysticCall)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Naptha, POWERS.NervesOfSteel, POWERS.NetThrow, POWERS.Nullify)

pc.addPower(POWERS.OilOfOliban, POWERS.OneTwo, POWERS.Overbear, POWERS.Overcharge, POWERS.OverhandSmash)

pc.addPower(POWERS.PipersSong, POWERS.PocketSand, POWERS.PoisonEdge, POWERS.PollenSpray, POWERS.Pollination, POWERS.PreciseThrust, POWERS.Prestidigitation, POWERS.PrimalScar, POWERS.PrimeTarget, POWERS.Protect, POWERS.PsionicInfiltration, POWERS.PsychicBlast, POWERS.Psyshock, POWERS.Pummel)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Quake)

pc.addPower(POWERS.RagingThurible, POWERS.RangersStance, POWERS.RayOfFrost, POWERS.ReactiveWard, POWERS.Remedy, POWERS.Rend, POWERS.ResplendentAria, POWERS.Revive, POWERS.ReviveEnemy, POWERS.RhythmicFocus, POWERS.Rush)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Sanctify, POWERS.ShadowMagic, POWERS.ShadowStrike, POWERS.Shatter, POWERS.Shatterstrike, POWERS.Shell, POWERS.ShellCracker, POWERS.ShieldBash, POWERS.ShieldDrive, POWERS.ShieldOfLight, POWERS.ShieldedStance, POWERS.SmiteEvil, POWERS.SmokeBomb, POWERS.SneakAttack, POWERS.SolarCannon, POWERS.SongOfCourage, POWERS.SongOfSplendor, POWERS.SongOfStorms, POWERS.SoothingDance, POWERS.SoulArrow, POWERS.SpewDragon, POWERS.SpewElf, POWERS.SpidersStride, POWERS.SpiritBinder, POWERS.SpiritVeil, POWERS.SplitSelf, POWERS.SteadfastTonic, POWERS.SteadyStrike, POWERS.StickAndMove, POWERS.Stompy, POWERS.SummonBull, POWERS.SummonCassidy, POWERS.SummonCorruptTentacle, POWERS.SummonEffigy, POWERS.SummonFlameDancer, POWERS.SummonFlameKnight, POWERS.SummonFlameSpirit, POWERS.SummonHornets, POWERS.SummonKiyoko, POWERS.SummonPhyria, POWERS.SummonShadowClone, POWERS.SummonSporeling, POWERS.SummonStoneElemental, POWERS.SummonTalsenne, POWERS.SummonTentacle, POWERS.SummonValkyrie, POWERS.SummonWisp, POWERS.SummonWolfSpirit, POWERS.SunArrow, POWERS.SunDance, POWERS.SunOfJassira, POWERS.Sunstrike, POWERS.SuppressiveFire, POWERS.SureShot, POWERS.SweetProtector, POWERS.SwordSoul)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Tackle, POWERS.TailWhack, POWERS.TaintedBulwark, POWERS.TakeCover, POWERS.ThreatManifest, POWERS.ThunderScream, POWERS.ThunderStrike, POWERS.Thunderbrand, POWERS.Trample, POWERS.Tranquility, POWERS.Trick, POWERS.TrickShot, POWERS.TripleThreat)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Unbreakable, POWERS.UnitaurShatter)

pc.addPower(POWERS.Vanguard, POWERS.VileMiasma, POWERS.VineRestraints, POWERS.VitalityReap, POWERS.Vulnerary)

pc.addPower(POWERS.WarHymn, POWERS.WarSong, POWERS.WarStomp, POWERS.Warcry, POWERS.WargTrample, POWERS.WarlordsCry, POWERS.WhiteFire, POWERS.WideSweep, POWERS.WillOWisp, POWERS.WintersHowl, POWERS.Winterstem, POWERS.WinteryBellow, POWERS.WitheringBolt, POWERS.WraithTouch, POWERS.Wyldsap, POWERS.WyvernSting, POWERS.WyvernVenom)

Adding powers can harm your game.

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
add items with code: "pc.addItem" so to get incubus cum use pc.addItem(ITEMS.incubuscum)
For a list of items type "ITEMS" in console.

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
working on adding tags using pc.tailTags = [GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_FLUFFY, GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_THICK] gave me tail tags #17 and 15 and you can also do pc.tailTags = [17, 15]

add tags with code: (*** = arm, ball, breast, ear, eye, face, hair, leg, skin, tail, tongue, and wing) "pc.***Tags" so to get fluffy and thick use pc.tailTags = [GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_FLUFFY, GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_THICK]

for a list of tags type and there numbers enter "GLOBALS" in console.

tags that are used
pc.armTags = AMORPHOUS, ARCTIC, CHITINOUS, FEATHERED, FLUFFY, FURRED, GOOEY, PAWS, SCALED, SMOOTH, SPIKED, THICK, WOOLY
10 43 31 30 17 26 2 33 29 11 41 15 46

pc.ass.tags = PUMPED, SLIGHTLY PUMPED
39 40

pc.ballTags = FURRED, INTERNAL, REFINED
26 0 28

breast Tags = N/A

pc.cocks[0].tags = BLUNT, BUSHEL, CURLY, DOUBLE_HEADED, FLARED, FORESKINNED, GOOEY, KNOTTED, LUBRICATED, MAGIC, NUBBY, PREHENSILE, RIBBED, SHEATHED, SMOOTH, STICKY, TAPERED
5 50 49 14 4 13 2 1 18 42 9 6 12 38 11 16 3

pc.earTags - ARCTIC, FLOPPY, FURRED, TAPERED
43 45 26 3

eye tags = N/A

pc.faceTags = ANTENNAE, BEAK, CHITINOUS, FLUFFY, FEATHERED, FRECKLED, FURRED, GOOEY, MANED, MUZZLED, REFINED, SCALED, SMOOTH
48 25 31 17 30 23 26 2 44 24 28 29 11

pc.hairTags = WOOLY

pc.legTags = AMORPHOUS, ARCTIC, CHITINOUS, DIGITIGRADE, FLUFFY, FURRED, GOOEY, HEELS, HOOVES, PAWS, PLANTIGRADE, PREHENSILE, SCALED, SPIKED, WOOLY
10 43 31 34 17 26 2 36 37 33 35 6 29 41 46

pc.skinTags = ARCTIC, FEATHERED, FLUFFY, FRECKLED, FURRED, LUBRICATED, SCALED, SMOOTH, SPIKED, THICK, WOOLY
43 30 17 23 26 18 29 11 41 15 46

pc.tailTags = tail flags = ARCTIC, CHITINOUS, FLUFFY, FLUSHED, FURRED, GOOEY, IGNAN, LONG, PREHENSILE, SCALED SHORT, THICK
43 31 17 53 26 2 47 19 6 29 51 15

pc.tongueTags = LONG, PREHENSILE
19 6

pc.wingTags = FEATHERED, HIPPED, SHORT
30 52 51

i found notion of a tag called TENDRIL however it is not in use yet.
adding SPIKED/41 on legs causes a game crash if used with some other tags

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
pc.cocks[0].tags = [GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_FLARED, GLOBALS.BODY_TAG_SHEATHED] added the tags flared and sheathed to my 1st cock.

list of used cock tags are:
BLUNT, BUSHEL, CURLY, DOUBLE_HEADED, FLARED, FORESKINNED, GOOEY, KNOTTED, LUBRICATED, MAGIC, NUBBY, PREHENSILE, RIBBED, SHEATHED, SMOOTH, STICKY, TAPERED
some tags wont work with each other the gooey with horse cocks as you can see here gives me: "goo-cockblunted horse-cocks"

"pc.ass['tags'] =" to edit ass tags. the tags for ass is: BODY_TAG_PUMPED and BODY_TAG_SLIGHTLY_PUMPED

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
adding a 2nd or more breast rows cant be done in the game yet. as for cocks you only get two for now.

breast rows from what i can tell using a external save editor has no limit to how many you can have as for the code it is:

using "Tf.TfGrowSecondCock (pc)" will give pc a second dick

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
stats are mostly editable using code: "pc" however some may need to been enabled through putting at least 1 point in each attribute first or using the codes bellow

e = characters as in "pc.strengthAlloc = 5" will give your pc 5 allocation points in strength

e.strengthAlloc = 5
e.toughnessAlloc = 6
e.agilityAlloc = 4
e.cunningAlloc = 3
e.willpowerAlloc = 2
e.presenceAlloc = 1

likes/dislikes are self-explanatory as for adding more use code: "globals" and search with any codes that start with "PREF"

e.likes = [GLOBALS.PREF_ANY_TITS, GLOBALS.PREF_ANY_COCK]
e.dislikes = [GLOBALS.PREF_VAGINA]

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDoe6

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
adding a wyld mark: "pc.wyldMark = [1, 12]" gives wyld mark 1 and 12

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
status effects SEFFECTS

(pc.createStatusEffect(SEFFECTS.Armorer) gives Armorer for 12h

pc.createStatusEffect (SEFFECTS.AnallyFilled, 5, 10) = Anally Filled: Your asshole has been stuffed with fluids. Amount: 10mL Remaining: 0d 0h 5m

pc.createStatusEffect (SEFFECTS.AnallyFilled)

Anally Filled: Your asshole has been stuffed with fluids. Amount: NaNmL

so... pc.createStatusEffect (SEFFECTS.AnallyFilled, -1, 10) gives Anally Filled: Your asshole has been stuffed with fluids. Amount: 10mL Remaining: -1d -1h -1m

and pc.createStatusEffect (SEFFECTS.AnallyFilled, , 10) gives Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ','

finally pc.createStatusEffect (SEFFECTS.AnallyFilled, 10) gives Amount: NaNmL Remaining: 0d 0h 10m

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
as for Boon to get the list of them type "BOONS"

pc.createBoon(BOONS.HoneyMead) gives Honey Mead boon for 1 day can i incress duration? I also learned if you add another boon it overwrites the last.

pc.addBoon(BOONS.HoneyMead) crashes the game so how do i get more... from what i can tell you are only allowed one boon at a time if new info is found ill update this.

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
found this code pc.adjustUp("pregnancySpeed", 3, .25) not 100% Shure what it dose at the moment it is interesting though

Last edited:

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
"For %@*& sake, why did you make fourteen separate stream-of-consciousness posts? There is an edit button, use it." WolframL

so someone can fallow my train of thought and might see something i missed.
I almost always miss one thing due not seeing the tree through all the forest.

any one what to add an discovery or want me to attempt to figure out something post here

p.s. ill clean it up once we get it all figured out and streamlined and i stated it in the first post "journey".

Last edited:
Reactions: Falkner

Prince Charming

Mar 18, 2020
TLDR: If you want to absolutely demolish lil' Kinu at board games before level 3 (scholar) or level 5 (non-scholar), without having to roleplay alcoholism to get the cunning boon, then you'll have to fiddle with the starting attributes perk in the console: pc.perks[0].values = [0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0] for example gives +2 cunning, which is the bare minimum to make your little girl cry when playing go. The numbers between the brackets are respectively strength, toughness, agility, cunning, willpower, presence.

For what it's worth, you start out the game with two perks: the first one is "Starting Attributes" or a similar name, and the second is your starter sexual perk.
This "Starting Attributes" perk holds the bonus attribute points you get from your character creation choices: for example a catfolk charmer minstrel would get +1 agility (catfolk) and +2 presence (charmer minstrel). These bonus points are stored in an array of six numbers in this order: strength, toughness, agility, cunning, willpower, presence. For example this line: pc.perks[0].values = [0, 0, 0, 2, 2, 2] will make your starting bonus points +2 cunning, +2 willpower, +2 presence.

This can be useful because some checks in the game involve the amount of a stat you have against the maximum you could have - if you maxed out the stat and had a +3 bonus at creation. Put more directly - and how it's literally coded - every stat has a quotient attributed to it: pc.SQ(), pc.TQ(), pc.AQ(), pc.CQ(), pc.WQ() and pc.PQ() for strength, toughness, agility, cunning, willpower and presence respectively, which simply return your current stat divided by 2 + 3 * pc.level. For example, for a lvl5 orc white mage scholar who has +1 toughness, +1 willpower, +1 cunning as starting attributes, and who decided to up cunning at everyone of his 4 level-ups, his cunning would be 2 (base) + 4 (level-ups) * 3 (maxing everytime) + 1 (scholar starting bonus) = 15, whereas the maximum is 2 + 3 * 5 (level) = 17, which means pc.CQ() = 15 / 17 = ~88.

Where I'm arriving at with all this abject nerdery is that to get a 100% for a stat without resorting to the console, you either have to be under the relevant boon - and roleplay alcoholism, or have a +3 for this stat as a bonus for character creation. This should ring a bell for every compulsive min-maxer having read my diatribe up to this point: you can't get a +3 at character creation for cunning - nor strength for that matter. The maximum you can get is a measly +1, by choosing scholar - the only source of cunning at character creation. Here is where it becomes a problem though: at some points in the game, the text is altered by how high your "cunning quotient" is, with multiple instances where you need to fulfill pc.CQ() >= .8; but here are the CQ() you get when you max out cunning, with a +1 cunning from character creation:
pc.levelCunning score while maxing cunningMaximum cunning score - with +3 at startResulting pc.CQ()
13560%
26875%
391182%
4121486%
5151788%
6182090%
Which means that to access text meant for smortz pcs, you have to wait for level 3: there is no "legal" way outside of chugging "smartz booze" at Garth to fulfill pc.CQ() >= .8 at level 1 or level 2, even when playing a scholar - the only way to get bonus cunning points at character creation. Also, if you don't want to be a scholar but you still want your character to be smart and shit, you'll have to wait for level 5!

Also to get closer to the what the topic is about, here are the commands i entered in my current save at the start of the tutorial (it yields a bland ass pretty guy), hope you find something that piques your interest there:
JavaScript:
Options.charOptions.easyMode = 3,
pc.perks[0].values = [0, 0, 0, 2, 2, 2],
pc.femininity = 55,
pc.genderPref = 0,

pc.tallness = 69,
pc.skinColor = "light",
pc.tone = 35,
pc.thickness = 10,
pc.bellyRatingRaw = 0,
pc.bellyRatingMod = 0,
pc.hipRatingRaw = 3,
pc.buttRatingRaw = 8,

pc.eyeColor = "brown",
pc.lipColor = "peach",
pc.lipMod = 0,
pc.hairColor = "black",
pc.hairLength = 7.5,
flags.HAIR_GROW_OFF = 1,
pc.hairStyle = "untied",
pc.beardLength = 0,
flags.BEARD_GROW_OFF = 1,

pc.libidoMod = 0,
pc.createStatusEffect(SEFFECTS.TemporarySterility),
pc.isVirgin = false,
pc.cockVirgin = false,
pc.cocks[0].virgin = false,
pc.cocks[0].lengthRaw = 6.01,
pc.ballSizeRaw = 2.4,
pc.ballSizeMod = 0,
pc.cumMultiplierRaw = 1,
pc.cumMultiplierMod = 0,
pc.ballEfficiency = 1,
pc.analVirgin = false,
pc.ass.hymen = false,
pc.ass.bonusCapacity = 150,

forceRender()

Also, a little more off-topic from save-editing, here are the routines i use to bypass the combat system (with some black mage flavored edgy names), again hoping something there piques your interest:
JavaScript:
const exUncanny = () => {
  const party = CombatManager.inCombat ?
    CombatManager.getAllyParty()
  : PlayerParty.members;
  const heal = char => char.HP(char.HPMax(), true);
  party.map(heal);
  forceRender();
};
const exExpose = () => {
  if (!CombatManager.getEnemyParty().length) return;
  const exposeEnemy = enemy => `${
    enemy.cName ? enemy.cName : enemy.name
  }${
    enemy.powers.length ? `\n${exposePowers(enemy.powers)}` : ``
  }`;
  const exposePowers = powers => powers
    .map(exposePower)
    .reduce((result, line) => `${result}\n${line}`);
  const exposePower = power => {
    const desc = typeof power.desc === "function" ?
      power.desc()
    : power.desc;
    return `> ${power.name}${
      power.name === "Attack" || power.name === "Tease" || desc === "" ?
        ``
      : ` - ${desc}`
    }`;
  };
  console.log(
    CombatManager.getEnemyParty()
    .map(exposeEnemy)
    .reduce((result, paragraph) => `${result}\n\n${paragraph}`)
  );
};
const exInstantLoss = () => {
  CombatManager.executingPower = new POWERS.AssTease(pc);
  pc.lastReceivedDamType = GLOBALS.DMG_TEASE;
  pc.addCombatEffect(new CEFFECTS.Aroused(pc, 1));
  pc.HP(0, true);
  forceRender();
};
const exSexMachina = (...indexes) => {
  const targets = indexes.length ?
    indexes
    .filter(index => index >= 0 && index < CombatManager.getEnemyParty().length)
    .map(index => CombatManager.getEnemyParty()[index])
  : CombatManager.getEnemyParty();
  CombatManager.executingPower = new POWERS.AssTease(pc);
  targets.map(target => {
    target.lastReceivedDamType = GLOBALS.DMG_TEASE;
    target.addCombatEffect(new CEFFECTS.Aroused(target, 1));
    target.HP(0, true);
  });
  forceRender();
};
const exGhostHand = (...indexes) => {
    indexes
  CombatManager.executingPower = new POWERS.NormalAttack(pc);
  targets.map(target => {
    target.lastReceivedDamType = GLOBALS.DMG_RAW;
    target.addCombatEffect(new CEFFECTS.Terrified(target, 1));
    target.HP(0, true);
  });
  forceRender();
};
const exHeartGrip = (...indexes) => {
    indexes
  targets.map(target => {
    target.removeCombatEffect(CEFFECTS.Stunned);
    const stunDuration = target.actionPoints ? target.actionPoints : 1;
    target.addCombatEffect(new CEFFECTS.Stunned(target, stunDuration));
    target.removeCombatEffect(CEFFECTS.Terrified);
    target.addCombatEffect(new CEFFECTS.Terrified(target, 5));
  });
  forceRender();
};

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
oooohhhhhhh nice... I'm wondering if all of this can be applied to t.i.t.s.

about editing flags type in console "flags" for a list of flags. edit at you're own risk.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Great, you've clogged up a whole thread with the equivalent of a personal post-it note in which 80% of the posts are you talking to yourself...

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
You can unlock all CGs and Busts as well using the console.

Unlocks all the CGs:
Options.systemOptions.cgs = cgs.map(str => {
str = str.replace(/.*?CG\//, '');
str = str.replace(/\.png/, '');
return str;
});

Unlocks all the busts:
Options.systemOptions.busts = charImages.filter(x => x.includes('fulls/')).map(str => {
str = str.replace(/.*?fulls\//, '');
str = str.replace(/\..*/, '');
return str;
});

You can also force equip skills as well, such as Dragon's Breath to be able to use them without being level ten. Example: pc.equipPowers(POWERS.DragonsBreath)

There's also a way to change your ingame time tracker as well, though can have some issues if certain flags utilize a specific time. Such as with Gareth's rescue.
Change day number: One day is 1440, one hour is 60 Example: timestamp = 50000

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
how do i use spoiler or text document?
when i told you journey i meant the path my train of thought went. also i cleared up a lot of excess amount of text with just giving the explanation to those who don't know what there doing yet.
as well of the fact that see everything however notice nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mouseling

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
how do i use spoiler or text document?
when i told you journey i meant the path my train of thought went. also i cleared up a lot of excess amount of text with just giving the explanation to those who don't know what there doing yet.
as well of the fact that see everything however notice nothing.
If you click 3 dot (more options) then there is a button with an eye crossed out which allows you to turn ur text into a spoiler. And as for the text document they were implying to have this in a google doc and have it shared to everyone on posts by posting a link so it doesn't make this threat super long.

Well, I was always pretty interested in messing with the coding so thanks for the tips tho. Btw, I have basically 0 knowledge in coding so I've only fiddled with like certain flags and changing pc's hip, butt rating and basic stuff, but will all this work on console editing on chrome too? I've only ever used the console tab on chrome and not sure if I wanna use it or more like know how to use the option u suggested in the 1st post of using notepad++ and js files.

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
If you click 3 dot (more options) then there is a button with an eye crossed out which allows you to turn ur text into a spoiler. And as for the text document they were implying to have this in a google doc and have it shared to everyone on posts by posting a link so it doesn't make this threat super long.

Well, I was always pretty interested in messing with the coding so thanks for the tips tho. Btw, I have basically 0 knowledge in coding so I've only fiddled with like certain flags and changing pc's hip, butt rating and basic stuff, but will all this work on console editing on chrome too? I've only ever used the console tab on chrome and not sure if I wanna use it or more like know how to use the option u suggested in the 1st post of using notepad++ and js files.
using notepad++ and js files only go so far after all you would think editing: "pc.skintype = [GLOBALS.BODY_TYPE_BARK]" will not give you the plant/bark skin instead it is skin type "3".

And don't edit you're save in anything except in the browser console or else strange things and crashing may happen... although strange things can occur even with this method, not all tags and body parts are in the game yet. so don't use goat head because it wont show up, and BODY_TAG_AMORPHOUS cant be applied to cock tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: luciel1331

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
hmmm need to figure out what i did to cause these...

Last edited:

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Anyone know how to change lip size with the console? I prefer smaller lips for my girl but the game won't let me make them any smaller without looking andro.

TheShepard256

Anyone know how to change lip size with the console? I prefer smaller lips for my girl but the game won't let me make them any smaller without looking andro.
If it works like it does in TiTS, you get Femininity/25 as a bonus to lip size; to get around this, your best bet is to change pc.lipMod (or whatever it's called in CoC2) to a negative number to compensate.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
If it works like it does in TiTS, you get Femininity/25 as a bonus to lip size; to get around this, your best bet is to change pc.lipMod (or whatever it's called in CoC2) to a negative number to compensate.

Hmm, that doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure why. If the save editor works I'll just use that, but I've been trying to avoid that corrupted save message that pops up every time I load it.