Brothelmates Stranded (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Hey not my fault." He says to Lucia before turning back to Milo "I know how you feel kid. Though the feeling hasn't dawned on me in awhile." He says then looks away with the smallest hint of regret and sadness in his eyes as he looks out to the sea.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't be simple, Lucia, people aren't that cut and dry," Rebecca scolded. "Look, Milo, if you're not ready to go all the way that's fine, but I do worry about you walking around all blue-balled. After all, you never know who you might turn to in that state of mind," she said, looking at the two pirates disapprovingly. "Although, for the record, yes anal counts."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh, well... I guess that's fine. I can't really still be a virgin after three months as a brothel slave, can I?" He murmured, the wind taken briefly out of his sails, before forcibly perking up to face Drakon and Rebecca. "Don't let me spoil anything for you two here. You looked like you were enjoying yourselves. Just uh... leave me be for a bit, I think. Thank you, really, for talking to and caring about me here. It's a nice change from the brothel."

The moment he lay down, staring up at the sky from the floor, Lucia averted his gaze and whispered to Rebecca and Drakon with a hiss. "Shit. Now this looks mopey. I'm obnoxious when I'm horny. Sorry about that."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't fret over it, the moment's pretty much gone for me," said Rebecca, as she curled up next to Milo; there weren't exactly a lot of places to lay down in the lifeboat. Come on, we can at least keep each other warm for the night.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Tentative at first, Milo tensed in her hold, before hugging her waist and donning a new smile on his face. "Thank you. I'm sorry for... you know. Being gross about things. I probably looked like an utter kid during all of that."

Lucia, smug as ever, leaned back against the lifeboat's railing and drummed her fingers against her leg, relaxed as ever as she shut her eyes. "That's right. Kiss and make up now, everyone." She half-sneered. Meanwhile, Keigan was already fast asleep, snoring obnoxiously, while Lucia looked about ready to sock him between the eyes.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Says you..." Jade rolls her eyes, slipping out of Xerlai and leaning up against him, trying to sleep in a shared embrace.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Shush, Milo, there's nothing wrong with being adorable," said Rebecca, pulling his head into her bosom. "Now try to get some sleep, you've got the best pillow on the boat."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Drakon stands and walks over to Lucia "Lucia. I just going to ask you nicely here because I'm tired of all the bullshit that's been going on today. Can you please try and get along with everyone please? I don't want to regret my decision to save you from the ship." He say quitly trying not to bother the others.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"Lets see, lets see," Xerlai began as he taped Jade on her head, attempting to keep her up a little longer. "It certainly isn't as bad or eventful as yours I can tell you," he said, "I grew up in one of the larger cities back on our continent," he gestured towards the other's to underline the "our." "Nothing much eventful happened to me so I suppose some skipping ahead is necessary for excitement," here he paused to get his thoughts together. "I came to be a whore by the cat's trickery. I got into some trouble with some noble woman who was trying to track me down. I took refuge in a fishing village and shortly after the brothel pulled up. I thought it'd be smart to hitch a ride so I talked to the cat when he came into town. Went up on the deck, being told I'd be hidden away, only to be stripped and thrown in the cells. Hmm...I wonder if that Duchess is still looking for me, I hope not."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmmm... she's not gonna take my fluffy head-rest away..." She says, tiredly, and still with her arms wrapped around him. "Or would you like to rest on my pillows?"

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai thought on Jade's offering. Focusing on the warmth emanating from her sizable bosom the wolpertinger had to admit that he hadn't taken the time out to enjoy a nice pair of boobs in a long time. He was often in the roll of taking it at the brothel instead of giving. The fact wasn't due to any choice of his own seeing as he was a slave on the brothel. In truth the bunny man enjoyed taking and giving. He was about to answer the human when suddenly he felt a profound emptiness in his stomach and renewed warmth in his bowels. Suddenly his anus became doughy as a flood of hot cum came from his ass. The torrent didn't help the cleanliness of the boat floor. He grunted, getting accustomed to the familiar emptiness in his belly. "Well, assuming you haven't gotten me pregnant then yes, I'll enjoy your tits," he said as he tried to sit upright to switch positions with Jade.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Are you telling me your kind has anal pregnancies?" She smiles dopily, cupping her soft pair of large E's as she makes herself comfortable on the boat, away from the gushed-out cum that now stained the bottom part of their previous area. Her pecker has already retreated it's way back inside the bunched-up skin that makes up her sheath. It's not just her tits that look soft, either... he could probably rest anywhere on her thick body, and have it feel nice and warm.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"Hmm," could his bunch get pregnant from cum in their asses? He wanted to say no but remembered several times his stomach seemed to stay inflated after taking a load, unnaturally so. He replied with supposedly concrete knowledge. "No no," he started, "we Wolpertingers don't have any such mutation at birth...though cunt-boys are plentiful and so are men like me with slits." He paused a moment to consider.

"Actually our baby boys are more prone to genital differences than our girls." He pointed at her package. "Futanaris don't occur naturally in us."

With that done the man stopped spewing knowledge and watched as Jade fluffed up her bosom. A shiver ran through him as he imagined those melons on either side of his head, filling him with warmth.

He looked down at her dong as he imagined the potentially wet snatch bellow. Dropping to his hands and knees, Xerlai crawled towards her. When close enough he grabbed the back of her knees and pushed her legs up to her chest. Lowering his head down Xerlai caught the scent of her moist pussy. He followed it down, not before coming face to face with her dick.

He gave the canine member a teasing lick and kiss before continuing with his mission. He raised her maleness away and saw her wet pussy. "A reward for you," he says glancing at her. The man let out his long tongue, licking from base to clit her vagina. He repeated this several times before giving her lips delicate kisses.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"As far as I'm aware, it doesn't happen naturally with humans, either... and - oh~" She lets out a cute moan as she's manhandled, having her pussy licked so nicely was certainly a treat she had been denied for a long time. "Are you already wanting to go again? The others need to sleep..." She says, looking over at those trying to get some rest.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
"Oh?" Xerlai said with clear surprise. He wasn't expecting such a reaction and now that Jade mentioned the others he relented. "Okay, I've no insatiable urge." With that he let down her legs. Remembering her earlier inventation he buried his minuscule muzzle in her chest, loving the heat. He wrapped his arms around her back, thinking this was a good place to lay.

[edited]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmmm... some other time, cutie." She says with half-closed eyes, draping an arm around his shoulder as she slowly begins to drift off to sleep.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
With Milo all snuggled up into Rebecca's encompassing rack, he purrs briefly in gratitude, before letting the reins of fatigue take him too as he falls asleep.

Lucia snorts, before correcting herself with a somewhat-more-subtle snort. "Sure, sure. I can play nice for once, can't I? Settle in, Dragon-guy, I won't bite." She settles back against the railing, arms resting on the sides as she closes her eyes and smiles, thoroughly content.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Thank you" Drakon says as he sits down next to Lucia. He folds his arms over his chest and leans his head on the railing and closes his eye.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[So, Slem, does this mean we're trying to keep this game going, or did you just want to wrap up this one scene?]