Brint or Brienne?

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
The question is in the title. So, what I want to ask is who's better to have as a companion in terms of contents? I don't know much about Winter Knight Brint so I can't compare him with Pyro Brienne, but I still want to know what most players think and choose based on their preference and the current contents available to us.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Brienne is going to be the vastly more popular answer because most of the players are into feminine body types.

• Sad
Reactions: Emerald

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Brienne easily for now. Brint is starting to lean to much into, to me, unwanted tendencies -- game treating him like players bull. Especially with recent threesome involving Arona. It really makes champ feel cheep.

Have some problems with Brint's content, but he's my only option for male companion smut and a pretty good lad on his own, whereas Brienne does absolutely nothing for me fetish wise on top of personal gripes with her writing.

Frost tank is also a way cooler thematic niche than pyromancer. Plus any option to share the pain of perpetual coldness is a plus.

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
As a lover of huge tits, there is only one choice. Brienne. Plus nipple piercings. Also good if you want an army of Minotaur babies to grow up and crush evil.
So many babies. Gonna end up having a literal horde of minotaur kids with kitsune kids riding on their shoulders into battle while flinging spells. This amuses me greatly.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
As a lover of huge tits, there is only one choice. Brienne. Plus nipple piercings. Also good if you want an army of Minotaur babies to grow up and crush evil.
So many babies. Gonna end up having a literal horde of minotaur kids with kitsune kids riding on their shoulders into battle while flinging spells. This amuses me greatly.
Suddenly the game tells you to build more overlords.

I like both. Some game strangeness notwithstanding, I like Brints transition to Brienne, and some talk that results out of it. So Brint sooner or later has an accident with an armour.

firemoth

Jan 11, 2023
Absolutely spectacular.

It really becomes serious if you have high virility and make absolutely no attempts to prevent conception.

As of right now I have 79 children being cared for by Gwyn. That doesn't include the kids that live with their mothers or else are not present in the nursery, of course.

Just imagine, if you'll allow me a bit of self-indulgence...

The journey here had been perilous, to say the least. While there had been rumors of some resurgent power that had entrenched itself into the forsts of the northern Marches, building a power base in the bones of an ancient fortress on the river, we certainly hadn't expected this...

The Baron had been wholly uninterested in our messenger's missive demanding tribute, and I understand he spent more time flirting with his wives than actually considering our demands. We had thought nothing of his idle comments that attempting to invade his holdings would be a futile, costly endeavor.

We were wrong.

Throughout our passage through the forest we had been harried by what seemed like an endless stream of foxen guerrillas, harrying our forces night and day and demanding round the clock watches lest our supplies be torched by foxfire and our very souls be wrenched from our bodies in the night. Worse, when we came across the rare break in the trees we were harried from above by what some of the men described as a scarlet dragon with flowing black hair.

When we finally came to the fortress and overcame it's titanic floral guardian, we were exhausted and had little reserve supplies.

The commander reassured us, saying that tonight we would dine in the halls of our enemy on the spoils of victory.

We were therefore wholly unprepared for what followed.

A Platoon of foxes, an entire damned platoon of the soul-stealing demons, were waiting along the walls, raining spells down on our heads like living siege engines alongside elven archers who filled the skies with their arrows. When we took cover and attempted to dig in and outlast them we found ourselves flanked by another platoon of lupines assisted by still another platoon of catfolk, many of whom supported their bretheren (this i understand is, in fact, literal) with Lumian spells. Our lines, battered by flaming explosions and the wrath of the elements called down on us by mystic means, had no hope of holding out against what came next.

An entire platoon of minotar warriors descended upon our ragged front, joined by a squad of orcs, three immense hellhounds, and at least another squad of leothrans, led by a kobold outrider atop a centaur leading the defender's charge at the command of a diminutive fox wielding a wicked foreign polearm and joined by what appeared to be a completely different breed of fox wearing a shining silver mask who decimated our forces wielding strange abilities. From the skies, the dragoness rained fire and devastation onto our beleaguered forces, until finally the commanders gave the order to retreat. But it was too late.

Reinforcements from the Undermountain, apparently sent by still more spawns of the Baron's accursed loins who worked for a noble house in the city, had cut off our retreat and we were forced to parlay with the Baron and his wives, each of whom appeared to be nothing but radiant with pride for their brood's victory. The whole fort was abuzz with the sounds of celebration, as it was apparently "the first excuse I've had to get the whole family together at once for something" in the Baron's own words.

Do not attempt to invade this land. Or at least, perhaps wait a generation or two before making any such plans again. The family that controls it is far too numerous and too powerful to be stopped by conventional means at this time.

Last edited:

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Personally, I like Brint more since I much prefer being a sub and I really like Brint's himbo energy. Plus, he's a few non-pump-and-dump PC pregnancies and one of a few characters showing care and interest for PC being pregnant and their kids (actually never been into preg stuff until brint pc pregnancy opened me up on it with how sweet he was).

I don't dislike Brienne but I would have much preferred it if Brienne was an entirely separate character (yes I know it's impossible bc brienne/brint companion thing already bugs the hell out of the game and the immense variations to account for). Because Brienne feels like a completely different person from Brint with no quality of Brint left in her at all. It also concerns how immediately she falls for PC after one fuck (although I also think PC falls in love with Brint way too quickly as well). But I feel like Brienne becomes waaaaayyy too enamored quickly. Like it reminds me of when baby birds imprint on 1st thing they see when they hatch.

Plus, I feel horrible doing that to Brint since there's no indication before he wanted/hinted transition like Liufur, and with how completely different Brint -->Brienne changes, it does feel very brain-washy and even some sort form of corruption (yes, the pc has plausible deniability and with how popular she is I'm sure it will be explained in a good light later on. And the writer said there will be an entirely separate corruption demon route for her and there is always a huge discussion on this blah blah blah so i won't delve on this any further). Also, pc can barely do anything w/ Brienne w/o a dick ( I play vag-only champ the majority of the time). So I personally feel like Brienne was pretty much only really made with dicked champs in mind.

Although I do LOVE rina les dom scene and honestly my liking of Brienne entirely hinges on that and I would never really have Brienne if that never existed. Cause even if you don't fuck him, he's just a great guy in general (best bro material)!

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Simplest answer in terms of pure sexy content is if you like dick and/or play a non-dick wielding champ, Brint has more content for that with a more dominant slant. Brienne on the other hand has much more content for dick-wielding champs and is on the subby side.

Afaik I know the biggest distinction in content between the two is that having Brienne allows you access to Domme!Rina (<3).

In terms of overall personality, I prefer Brint as I like his himbo vibe, he's like the party's big brother/friendly muscle. Brinne feels much more dependant on the champ and it feels like she loses to protective vibe as a result. Sadly I like Domme!Rina too much so I had to go Brienne on my main save.

Personally, I like Brint more since I much prefer being a sub and I really like Brint's himbo energy. Plus, he's a few non-pump-and-dump PC pregnancies and one of a few characters showing care and interest for PC being pregnant and their kids (actually never been into preg stuff until brint pc pregnancy opened me up on it with how sweet he was).

~snip~

Although I do LOVE rina les dom scene and honestly my liking of Brienne entirely hinges on that and I would never really have Brienne if that never existed. Cause even if you don't fuck him, he's just a great guy in general (best bro material)!
Saaaame! I didn't expect it going into it but I love Brint's general vibe in his scenes and his date is great. I'm very selective in terms of guys compared to girls but Brint's just fun so its a shame you have to choose between Brint and Brienne.

Domme!Rina is pretty much what I would have loved Brinne to be rather than the 180 from Brint. I cannot wait for more/repeatable Rina scenes!

Why do people keep referring to Brint as a himbo? I do not see it.
The term has a harder definition to pin down, there's still quite a lot of discussion and debate to this day over what exactly qualifies as a 'himbo', they're calling him that because I imagine their idea of a himbo has differing levels of kindness/bigness/stupidity than your own.

Personally I'm not exactly sure I could place Brint in 'himbo' territory, at least not without thinking it over for a bit, but I can see why some would think he is. Nice big blunt bullman is pretty much what you get within the first few scenes of interacting with him.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Honestly, I just do not see it.

He is not really a bro in game even if the game tries to convince me otherwise, a lot of his later updates as I stated above lean to much into more of his bull qualities and the game don't present him as that dumb. Frankly, PC seems more dumber then him when they are interacting.

And he is not really for dick champs so real Bro he is.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Why do people keep referring to Brint as a himbo? I do not see it.
To me its just the mix of big, tall, over the top muscules, friendly, happy/chill straightfoward and down to f**k in the same vein of bimbo being friendly, happy/carefree straightforward & down to f**ck.

Bimbo/Himbo in my head is adjacent to the 'dumb blonde/athlete' stereotype and I like to see it in a more positive light where its not mainly about being dumb. I had enough of the dumb blonde side of things as a teen lol.

I'm not an expert on the useage of himbo by any means so you might be perfectly correct =D

a lot of his later updates as I stated above lean to much into more of his bull qualities and the game don't present him as that dumb.
Do you have any examples you can remember off the top of your head for the bull qualities thing? I've seen you mention this before in another thread, and it's got me curious as to which scenes you were/are referring to.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well:

Most of his threesomes. They lean to much into his bull persona (champion being a member of his harem instead of his lover/equal), especially Elthara and newly released Arona scenes.
The game alluding to him carelessy sowing his seed through dialogue with his mother. Some take it as a joke, I find it hard to believe.
Him complaining/making fun of us for not jumping to bang straight up that one random farm cow/Agni. Would be fine if you were just his friend, but as his "lover" it just leaves me scratching my head as to who is that supposed to appeal to.
Not much all things considered, but when that is most of the recent interactions I had with him, they do add up along with how bimbo like my character acts and how he treats me like some fragile little thing.

I just want to hit him sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: Emerald

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well:

Most of his threesomes. They lean to much into his bull persona (champion being a member of his harem instead of his lover/equal), especially Elthara and newly released Arona scenes.
The game alluding to him carelessy sowing his seed through dialogue with his mother. Some take it as a joke, I find it hard to believe.
Him complaining/making fun of us for not jumping to bang straight up that one random farm cow/Agni. Would be fine if you were just his friend, but as his "lover" it just leaves me scratching my head as to who is that supposed to appeal to.
Not much all things considered, but when that is most of the recent interactions I had with him, they do add up along with how bimbo like my character acts and how he treats me like some fragile little thing.

I just want to hit him sometimes.
That doesn't exactly make him not a himbo tho. Big, dumb (or at least in Brint's case not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed but not completely turn-off stupid either), and still sweet on the champ. Him being dommy or acting such in bed or his sex life doesn't negate that stuff.

And sure, you don't see it, but people have watered down the term to the point the og definition (Friendly/Sweet chad who's not the sharpest) to where even I'm confused how he ain't sorta like it. Sure, he's no Kronk, but yeah.

Case in point, Brint's a himbo, only in an COC2 oversexed minotaur sort of way.

And yes I came out of my hiatus just to say this goodbyyyeeeee my folk need me /lh

Reactions: luciel1331

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
All this "Brint a himbo" talk I keep hearing when people start describing his personality and traits, make him sounds similar to Iron Bull from DA3 in some way. The only difference is Iron Bull is more serious about things then Brint is.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
That doesn't exactly make him not a himbo tho. Big, dumb (or at least in Brint's case not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed but not completely turn-off stupid either), and still sweet on the champ. Him being dommy or acting such in bed or his sex life doesn't negate that stuff.

And sure, you don't see it, but people have watered down the term to the point the og definition (Friendly/Sweet chad who's not the sharpest) to where even I'm confused how he ain't sorta like it. Sure, he's no Kronk, but yeah.

Case in point, Brint's a himbo, only in an COC2 oversexed minotaur sort of way.

And yes I came out of my hiatus just to say this goodbyyyeeeee my folk need me /lh
I mean, when interacting with Brint, champion seems more dumb then him.
Of course him being a dom doesn't stop him from being a Himbo, but none of his sex scenes make him out to be a Himbo. They make him out to be this ultimate bull/jock.

Him being "nice" is a mute point since that is just common human decency.

To me it seems that Brint is lacking in character that everyone is describing what they want onto him (including me). Same camp as Azy and that witch lady.

I do hope his next expansion allows us to delve into him a little deeper.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I mean, when interacting with Brint, champion seems more dumb then him.
Of course him being a dom doesn't stop him from being a Himbo, but none of his sex scenes make him out to be a Himbo. They make him out to be this ultimate bull/jock.

Him being "nice" is a mute point since that is just common human decency.

To me it seems that Brint is lacking in character that everyone is describing what they want onto him (including me). Same camp as Azy and that witch lady.

I do hope his next expansion allows us to delve into him a little deeper.
The champ being a love puppy when in his scenes isn't dumb. I think you just don't like how the Champ is with Brint. (Tho you've made that clear in many threads). Being hopeless romantic does not equal that and I haven't seen instances where the champ is 'fucking stupid' level of it yet. Not with Brint at least.
You can definitely have an oversexed himbo without making him stupid in the scenes itself. It's not like the bull's some virgin when you meet him and all. If I wanted stupid in sex, I'd get Bimbo Azzy, but bimbo sex and them in general (Outside of Aly's content which I've heard is more endearing than aggravatingly stupid) is a mega turnoff.

I'm not even saying a Himbo is just "nice", they're kind as a whole, aka not a gigachad asshole that would force you on his dick lickity split like some fratboy. They're big, kind, and not the sharpest., it's an archetype, I'm not saying him being "nice" makes him unique at all. I'm just saying he FITS that type. Which is why people call him that.

But hey, to each their own, agree to disagree of whatever. I'm just trying to explain it plainly in hopes of humoring that you'll get it since I've seen how you are when people explain things the best of their ability, no offense.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
For me, Brienne is where it's at, and in a sea of characters that are for "everyone" I appreciate a character made for the boys, but from reading the posts it looks like people want some solid characterization for Brint.
Really? I'd thought Azzy and Viv were fairly straightforward, except for the poly-Azzy curveball.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
The champ being a love puppy when in his scenes isn't dumb
They are a dumb puppy then.

I will have to add a caveat: I am not calling champion that stupid, just that they are stupider then Brint. And, what's more, I do not consider Brint an idiot. He may be simple, but I would not call him that. The text never calls out him to be wrong in his assessments, he never really has moments where champion has to really correct him on something.

The only time when game playfully demeans someone in his conversations is when he does it to champ. Example of top of my head is when we first enter his hometown and he treats us like country bumpkin. Yeah dude, thank you for belittling me.

But, yeah, there is no denying that the way champ is written plays a big part of my perception of Brint. It is about as bad as Kiyoko and Brienne.

I wish I could act like a man when interacting with him sometimes.

no offense.
Hahaha, all taken.

I'd thought Azzy
Can you describe her to me?

Last edited:

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Aight, I'll bite; Loyal knight, switch dom/sub, sometimes bimbug, soft personality, polyamorous
They are a dumb puppy then.

I will have to add a caveat: I am not calling champion that stupid, just that they are stupider then Brint. And, what's more, I do not consider Brint an idiot. He may be simple, but I would not call him that. The text never calls out him to be wrong in his assessments, he never really has moments where champion has to really correct him on something.

The only time when game playfully demeans someone in his conversations is when he does it to champ. Example of top of my head is when we first enter his hometown and he treats us like country bumpkin. Yeah dude, thank you for belittling me.

But, yeah, there is no denying that the way champ is written plays a big part of my perception of Brint. It is about as bad as Kiyoko and Brienne.

I wish I could act like a man when interacting with him sometimes.
I don't indulge in his content but I see you, I did find it weird as his bf the character that I've played as a man is extremely feminine around him and I don't get a say in how PC gets to express his affection for the Bullman. But at the same time, he comes across as content for the feminine and female players.

Example of top of my head is when we first enter his hometown and he treats us like country bumpkin. Yeah dude, thank you for belittling me.
There is typically an option to be intentionally play acting with your astonishment in this scene, in which Brint will play along as well, if the other choice isn't your thing. Some of your points are valid here, but this one is not unless there's some prerequisite that will straight up lock you into only picking the one option here.

I get you're frustrated with all of this Animalistic, but try and keep that from clouding your judgement, and by extension weakening your arguments.
And please do not get snippy with them just because they wanted to voice their opinion. I managed a community for quite a number of years and also have a pair of functioning eyes, I know when someone is blatantly baiting someone else into an opportunity to chew them out.

If you want to discuss it discuss it, but no one here(almost no one, I'm not going to say there aren't those like Wolf who will come screaming out of the treeline with a verbal axe for having an opinion) is actually setting out to try and put down you and your opinions or frustrations, I get that your range of interests are a bit more frequently overlooked then the main target audience of this game, and a lot of similar range media tbh, and that's probably incredibly grating.

But you can vent and discuss without snapping at just whoever had the misfortune of saying hello to you at the time. You actually have some very interesting insights a decent amount of the time when you can peel them past the froth, insights this community might very well be a little bit lesser without, but it's a shame you choose to share them the way you do.

Apologies for the nagging.

What if I don't want peace Antlers? What if I want problems, always.....
The path to the dark side, this is. Clear your mind of hatred and desires for heated cow debates, you must.

Reactions: Sacremas

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Aight, I'll bite; Loyal knight, switch dom/sub, sometimes bimbug, soft personality, polyamorous
See, those are qualities but none of them feel sufficiently expanded upon. To better pit it, Azy, excluding her relationship with Liability, doesn't stand apart compared to rest of our companions. I probably should write a more concrete comment on what I find so lacking in her. Let's leave it for later.

There is typically an option to be intentionally play acting with your astonishment in this scene, in which Brint will play along as well, if the other choice isn't your thing. Some of your points are valid here, but this one is not unless there's some prerequisite that will straight up lock you into only picking the one option here.
They are pretty much same in execution. I wanted some thing more direct, like "Haha, shut up, dude. Don't treat me like an imbecile." Maybe less (or more) extreme (if you are a DK). As things stand, the presented options just lean into us accepting what Brint is throwing.

And please do not get snippy with them just because they wanted to voice their opinion.
Not really my intention. I just wanted him to describe Azzy to me since I do find her, for lack of a better word, a bowl of oatmeal. Has a lot to her, but all of it bland.

Maybe it was me only quoting Melancholy partly that would lead people to believe that I was baiting him into conflict.

I just wanted him to a go a little bit deeper as to why he finds Azy appealing. I am a glutton for opinions.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
See, those are qualities but none of them feel sufficiently expanded upon. To better pit it, Azy, excluding her relationship with Liability, doesn't stand apart compared to rest of our companions. I probably should write a more concrete comment on what I find so lacking in her. Let's leave it for later.

They are pretty much same in execution. I wanted some thing more direct, like "Haha, shut up, dude. Don't treat me like an imbecile." Maybe less (or more) extreme (if you are a DK). As things stand, the presented options just lean into us accepting what Brint is throwing.

Not really my intention. I just wanted him to describe Azzy to me since I do find her, for lack of a better word, a bowl of oatmeal. Has a lot to her, but all of it bland.

Maybe it was me only quoting Melancholy partly that would lead people to believe that I was baiting him into conflict.

I just wanted him to a go a little bit deeper as to why he finds Azy appealing. I am a glutton for opinions.
Okay, I see where you're going with this. I agree with you that she is bland compared to some of her cast members tho she isn't the worst perpetrator of this fact. I like her because of her familial loyalty, and her overall sexiness in her sex scenes is fu$king mint, her CG also sells her appeal too, and while I think her drug mechanic is shallow, at least it's there. She doesn't come across as Lumian even tho it's her religion, and I think she suffers from the same problems Brint and the overall cast have, they don't beef/have Rivalries/Relationship dynamics; I will say that Arona and Ryn relationship reflected in their threesome scene is at least here. She doesn't bounce off anyone in the friend group in a meaningful way, there is the option to cuddle up with Brienne which is cool, but she offers no banter or insights into events.

Edit: And if you want to know who I think really is really dull, it's a cross between Atugia and Quint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacremas