Booze-y Boobs

ProperGit

Mar 2, 2017
Thought I'd have a bash at this writing thing and what better place to start than with stupid puns and liquor leaking tits? I haven't got much written down other than the goofy name, Titquila! Or maybe Long Island Iced Teats. It doesn't seem like anyone's suggested/written so I thought I'd give a it whirl before someone beats me to the punch. Feel free to suggest what kind of hooch I should add. Or more puns, puns are always welcome.

Edit: Here's my attempt to fit the word "tit-wrangling" and as many cocktails as I could into a scene.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Thought I'd have a bash at this writing thing and what better place to start than with stupid puns and liquor leaking tits? I haven't got much written down other than the goofy name, Titquila! Or maybe Long Island Iced Teats. It doesn't seem like anyone's suggested/written so I thought I'd give a it whirl before someone beats me to the punch. Feel free to suggest what kind of hooch I should add. Or more puns, puns are always welcome.
I think, Fenoxo at some point said that alcoholic bodily fluids are reserved to NPCs as giving that ability to Steele would require going back to every scene where Sleele gets head and/or breastfeeds someone and adjusting every single one to mentione the NPC getting tipsy and adjust scenes involving that NPC accordingly.

ProperGit

Mar 2, 2017
I think, Fenoxo at some point said that alcoholic bodily fluids are reserved to NPCs as giving that ability to Steele would require going back to every scene where Sleele gets head and/or breastfeeds someone and adjusting every single one to mentione the NPC getting tipsy and adjust scenes involving that NPC accordingly.
Aw crap, I had a feeling that was going to be a thing. I guess it's back to the drawing board to find something else to write.

ProperGit

Mar 2, 2017
I was thinking I could get away with using science, space magic and nanomachines son to get away with saying the liquor tits only affect those already with alcohol in their system as a way of allowing cutesy cuddling breatfeeding scenes without cute pure waifus becoming invincible bar brawling drunkards halfway through sucking down a titful of champagne. I think it also allows for more interaction with boozey characters like Kally & Sylvie without also leaving Mhen'ga filled with Naleen trying to reenact scenes from Jackass with their newfound Dutch courage. But maybe it sounds forced or a bit convoluted, what do you guys think?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
And here I was thinking CoC's Niamh came from a very ridiculous idea...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We got already booze form cock (of one npc) so booze from (one of npc's) pussy will not be much out line.