Booting Shekka?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
With the new ship stuff slowly coming along, eventually we're going to have to make some hard choices, and boot some crewmembers. So my question is: Will there ever be an option to boot Shekka?

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I am incredibly curious how the game is going to react when it checks ship size for the first time and notices that the crew is, I think, more than three or four times as big as should be possible. And yet everyone got their own room!

I mean, for all we know, it might only compare ship and crew size when you change ships or try to recruit someone. It might just ignore your currently impossible crew size.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I am incredibly curious how the game is going to react when it checks ship size for the first time and notices that the crew is, I think, more than three or four times as big as should be possible. And yet everyone got their own room!

I mean, for all we know, it might only compare ship and crew size when you change ships or try to recruit someone. It might just ignore your currently impossible crew size.

It is my hope that any existing crew will be grandfathered in. If not, my main has 80 million credits to spend. I just hope the ones the do get removed aren't impossible to get back. The Varmint, Sigewulfe, Celise and Nova should be exempt from crew size limits that though...

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
It is my hope that any existing crew will be grandfathered in. If not, my main has 80 million credits to spend. I just hope the ones the do get removed aren't impossible to get back. The Varmint, Sigewulfe, Celise and Nova should be exempt from crew size limits that though...

Don't take what I say to heart here I could be wrong but I from memory remember one of the devs saying that new ships past the basic ship we start with will be earned through quests. Now again I could be completely wrong here.