Blue Balls Buffs

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Is it an unreasonable request for the "Blue Balls" status effect to increase the lust intake outside of combat in addition to during combat or maybe a lust "DoT" while the status effect lasts?

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
So you want a crippling debuff to become even more crippling? We Dark Souls in Tainted Space now boyz!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What would that do besides making Blue Balls something that needs to be addressed as soon as it pops up? Do you want it to force the PC to masturbate after x amount of time?

Donno, sometimes while playing one of my characters with a somewhat high refractory rate it feels odd that they are supposed to be to be pant up and only find themselves easier aroused only a potentially fatal situation.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Donno, sometimes while playing one of my characters with a somewhat high refractory rate it feels odd that they are supposed to be to be pant up and only find themselves easier aroused only a potentially fatal situation.

We don't want none of your 'realism' around here! On a serious note, there isn't really anything else that could be done regarding blue balls, except maybe a bad end if you don't empty your jewels in time?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So you want a crippling debuff to become even more crippling? We Dark Souls in Tainted Space now boyz!

It doesn't seem that crippling to me...

Then again, maybe you have increased your characters refractory rate to lewdacrous levels.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
One of my characters gets blue balls after taking one step :D

Well there yer problem! :D

We don't want none of your 'realism' around here! On a serious note, there isn't really anything else that could be done regarding blue balls, except maybe a bad end if you don't empty your jewels in time?

A bad end would be too much, though. The either of the suggestions I put in my initial post seem enough.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Well there yer problem! :D

A bad end would be too much, though. The either of the suggestions I put in my initial post seem enough.

The problem with those suggestions is that they either do nothing since you can wank it off the moment it appears anyway or lose in combat because most lust attacks will still get you in 1-2 hits (same with grabs)

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
...or lose in combat because most lust attacks will still get you in 1-2 hits (same with grabs)

Ok maybe not the DoT suggestion then.

...they either do nothing since you can wank it off the moment it appears anyway...

I don't know how you can "wank it off" when you don't have enough lust to enter the masturbation menu or initiate sex with a npc and neex to wait at least 4 hours or ingest an addictive substance.

...Or use Reaha but not all of my characters have picked her up. 

Maybe there's a trick here that I'm missing here.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Ok maybe not the DoT suggestion then.

I don't know how you can "wank it off" when you don't have enough lust to enter the masturbation menu or initiate sex with a npc and neex to wait at least 4 hours or ingest an addictive substance.

...Or use Reaha but not all of my characters have picked her up. 

Maybe there's a trick here that I'm missing here.

It's most likely my playstyle of saving every damn minute and always being prepared for everything :/