Bimbo Liqueur [resolved]

Sablestine

Jan 16, 2016
Is there a way to completely nullify the effects of the Bimbo Liqueur? I had only used it because my PC had lost her vagina and that was the only way I knew of to get it back. Really should have thought twice before doing that, lol. I know Rathazul makes Debimbo but that only gets rid of the perk Bimbo Brains. I'd like to reduce my PC's minimum lust back to zero and remove the Bimbo Body perk. I'd be happy to hear any feedback or advice regarding this.

Thanks!

--Sable

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, reload, start over or save edit.

Next time use the only Druella approved Vagina growing Drink.

tumblr_nhk400IU5I1u3pg2so1_r1_500.png

Sablestine

Jan 16, 2016
Tthanks again you two! And yes, Ava's Demon is pretty awesome right? I'm super amped for it to update.

EDIT: Is there a version that works for Macintosh? I'm going to assume there's not, because Macintoshes are absolutely maddening to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Oh for pity's sake, I don't know why that posted twice, but thanks again you two! And yes, Ava's Demon is pretty awesome right? I'm super amped for it to update.

Yeap, I just finished rereading it again today. Hell, I "stalk" all of Michelle's posts about the comic, just to find little little tidbits that allude to stuff in the comic. I'm really hyped for it to start back up, as well as my books/pins/cards to come in!

Sablestine

Jan 16, 2016
Well it doesn't look like I'll be able to fix my character so I suppose I'll just have to start over! Shame, considering I was ~250 days in and had already completed plenty of things. But hey, at least I'll be going in better prepared, thanks to you guys! :^) 

@Altair Horsecock I can't wait for my paycheque so I can afford AD merchandise, period, hahah.