Free Cities

Nova25

Mar 19, 2016
>Step 2, go into manage archolgy and set yourself to have a degrading society. This will improve the profits of the arcade and the glory holes. Very important.

-You usually set the 'spending' at how much per turn ?  Also, places like the 'Brothel' (and the Club) allow to 'spend' on advertisement... Does more than '1000' makes any difference ?

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
I don't spend any money on societal options. It will advance based entirely on the amount of glory holes and your arcade. Your own degrading actions lead everyone else to agree with you. No spending needed.

The brothel is a little different. Ideally you want to take the sexually skilled slaves you get in events and terrorize them, then throw them into the brothel. Brothel slaves make money based on skills, whoring skill and appearance.

So I'd spend 5K a week, if I had a bunch of really sexually skilled slaves in there. It would pay off. Otherwise, I wouldn't spend any money.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Another one is to start with a paternalistic society and buy a bunch of cheap, sick slaves. You can address their medical issues upon recruitment and get a free reputation boost. If you have enough happy, educated slaves, you can somewhat offset the penalty of running an arcade. May require societal spending though if you have hundreds of slaves in your arcade.

What is the point of trying to promote being a better owner/semi-decent human being and run the arcade at the same time?

Oh, and I'm very glad that the twin event have been salvaged from the loli mod it originated in. Still can't believe the gall of those fuckers.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
What is the point of trying to promote being a better owner/semi-decent human being and run the arcade at the same time?

Oh, and I'm very glad that the twin event have been salvaged from the loli mod it originated in. Still can't believe the gall of those fuckers.

Oh, that's why people run those kinds of societies? I do it for the trust and devotion boost. The arcade is probably the easiest and fastest way to make money, and I want to get paid.

The second part sounds like an interesting bit of drama. Was this mod something someone posted on a chan site? This is the first I've heard of this. What happened?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Oh, that's why people run those kinds of societies? I do it for the trust and devotion boost. The arcade is probably the easiest and fastest way to make money, and I want to get paid.

The second part sounds like an interesting bit of drama. Was this mod something someone posted on a chan site? This is the first I've heard of this. What happened?

1) No comment.

2) Those mods (yep, there are several of them) are still going strong and FCauthor can't really do anything with them. He just deleted the link to the 8ch thread that someone posted on his blog. So the drama hasn't started yet, and hopefully it never will.

Nova25

Mar 19, 2016
Well, it seems like the ''great and powerful'' societal direction 'acceptance of slave products like milk' is very bugged...

If you pass the 'law', it will produce large error message at each turn and ''murder'' the profits of the Collection Facility(and the Dairy farm too, I guess).

That's very annoying to find out, after investing a lot of time and money into it. -_-

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
1) No comment.

2) Those mods (yep, there are several of them) are still going strong and FCauthor can't really do anything with them. He just deleted the link to the 8ch thread that someone posted on his blog. So the drama hasn't started yet, and hopefully it never will.

I keep an eye on those mods purely to salvage legal code (although I have to be careful due to also being a UK resident, luckily the modification dates on my files and my back library of personal versions shows I don't use the loli code), if they ask me to pull it then they can bite me. One of them raided my pastebin sadly so my stuff is bundled in with a few of those mods. Still it's nice that someone liked my changes enough to use them.

At any rate I'd suggest giving the current version a miss, even without my mod there's some major game breaking in the new code.

Last edited by a moderator:

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
That's very annoying to find out, after investing a lot of time and money into it. -_-

Tell me about it. It was working in the last version! The one for the degrading societies works though. We won't get as rich as possible in this version, sadly.

Nova25

Mar 19, 2016
Tell me about it. It was working in the last version! The one for the degrading societies works though. We won't get as rich as possible in this version, sadly.

I found THE problematic line in the HTML's file, using Notepad++... and a good bit of time.

It's this line :
<<set $seed to ($cum*(random(40,50))>>

There's a missing parathesis, after the the '50'.
Adding one solves the error !

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Has anyone figured out all of the benefits to the Quirks from the newest update? Mostly they just seem to push  slave towards a specific fetish.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Has anyone figured out all of the benefits to the Quirks from the newest update? Mostly they just seem to push  slave towards a specific fetish.

I've got one who's fetish now changes three times on each week because of two quirks and their current occupation + clothing.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016

They give you extra money from whoring. Some of them do, anyways. A sex master, master whore that's very attractive and all natural who has these traits and nympho makes 1000+ whoring. Even more if she isn't pregnant at the time.

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
I found THE problematic line in the HTML's file, using Notepad++... and a good bit of time.

It's this line :
<<set $seed to ($cum*(random(40,50))>>

There's a missing parathesis, after the the '50'.
Adding one solves the error !

There's a lot more errors than that sadly...

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
What do you mean ? More ''in general'', you mean ?

Because 'this' fixes 'this' problem, at the very least.

There's also a bug you probably noticed with brothel ads. Instead of spending 5000 a week in ads, you spend 15000. The club might have the same bug.

By the way, how are your milk profits after you applied the fix?

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
What do you mean ? More ''in general'', you mean ?

Because 'this' fixes 'this' problem, at the very least.

There's broken replace tags for one and not at the content level, it's an error in the actual javascript coding... Which is beyond me to fix.

Nova25

Mar 19, 2016
There's also a bug you probably noticed with brothel ads. Instead of spending 5000 a week in ads, you spend 15000. The club might have the same bug.

By the way, how are your milk profits after you applied the fix?

Everything seems right, as far as I can tell. No errors at the very least.

(It also helps the Arcade, if you have the milking feature there.)

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
So while I'm no stranger to this game and it's intricacies, how do you unlock a second societal customization? If it's fully completing the current societal customization, I chose Gender Radicalism and am fully maxed on that, the only thing potentially left is passing the law that makes it the norm to castrate and feminize all slaves, and I don't want to do that. Do I have too?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
So while I'm no stranger to this game and it's intricacies, how do you unlock a second societal customization? If it's fully completing the current societal customization, I chose Gender Radicalism and am fully maxed on that, the only thing potentially left is passing the law that makes it the norm to castrate and feminize all slaves, and I don't want to do that. Do I have too?

The social customizations are just unlocked by your renown, the more the people like/respect you the more changes you can do to the society. You don't need to implement anything to unlock further customization slots (ofc you can have only up to 3 slots)

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, okay then. I'm currently hovering around esteemed/admired right now, so that's why. Thank you.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
New update is out. The minimum price of all slaves has been increased, so instead of being able to get 5 with your starting 10000, you instead get 3. Here's a preset for the current version.

Devotion: Ambivalent. Utterly hateful | Hateful | Resistant | Ambivalent | Accepting | Devoted | Worshipful

Trust: Abjectly terrified. Abjectly terrified | Terrified | Frightened | Fearful | Careful | Trusting | Absolute trust

Health: Unhealthy. Unhealthy | Healthy | Very healthy | Extremely healthy
Muscles: Toned. Normal | Toned | Ripped    Lips: Huge. Normal | Plush | Huge    Voice: High. Mute | Deep | Normal | High
Height: Petite. Petite | Short | Average height | Tall | Very Tall    Weight: Fat. Emaciated | Skinny | Thin | Average weight | Plush | Chubby | Fat
Face: Very attractive. Very unattractive | Unattractive | Average | Attractive | Very attractive
Breasts: Gigantic. Flat | Healthy | Big | Huge | Gigantic    Butt: Massive. Flat | Healthy | Huge | Massive
Vagina: Gaping vagina. No vagina | Virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping      Clit: Hugel. Normal | Large | Huge
Penis: Massive. No penis | Tiny | Small | Normal | Large | Massive      Testicles: Massive. No testicles | Vestigial | Small | Normal | Large | Massive
Anus: Gaping. Anal virgin | Normal | Veteran | Gaping
Vaginal sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert
Anal sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert     Oral sex: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert
Prostitution: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Entertainment: Expert. Unskilled | Skilled | Expert    Combat: Unskilled. Unskilled | Skilled
Intelligence: Brilliant. Brilliant | Smart | Average intelligence | Stupid | Moronic    Education: Uneducated. Educated | Uneducated
Fetish: not known. Unknown | None | Sub | Dom | Likes girls | Cumslut | Humiliation | Buttslut | Breasts | Pregnancy | Sadism | Masochism | Nympho
Behavioral Flaw: liberated. None | Arrogant | Bitchy | Odd | Anorexic | Gluttonous | Devout | Liberated
Sexual Flaw: hates men. None | Oral | Anal | Penetration | Men | Women | Repressed | Shamefast | Apathetic | Sexually idealistic

Because flaws can be softened to become benefits, you can pick whatever ones you like. Some of them have benefits for prostitution and they all alter fetishes.

zenaku

Mar 28, 2016
Loving the game. Surprising, considering how simple it is. Just a few suggestions on stuff you can add.

1. How about a way to shape the breasts? Make them puffy, perfectly round, torpedos, tear drops. Stuff like that

2. What about drugs to increase the size of the pussy lips? Or the testicles? 

3. Its kind of annoying how, no matter how high my reputation, the attitude towards me as a female/futa remains the same and I slowly lose rep. maybe after a while have an event where people change their opinion?

Also, not sure if this is a bug. but I'm currently at Distinguished, with 3k people in the arcology. And its still telling me that my low reputation is hurting growth.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
All ideas and such should go on the actual blog so that the creator of FC can actually see them.

As for your female/futa reputation loss, you want to use the gender radicalism future society customization. It basically nullifies the female/futa reputation loss.

As for the low reputation is hurting arcology growth, basically every single arcology upgrade has a desired reputation level linked to it, so it may be too low for that one, who knows.

Nova25

Mar 19, 2016
Anyone know exactly what's the threshold for the Bodyguard (and Gladiator), relative to Breasts/Butt/etc size(s), before they begin to affect their efficiency ?

For pregnancy, it's after 10 weeks or so, I think ?

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
Anyone know exactly what's the threshold for the Bodyguard (and Gladiator), relative to Breasts/Butt/etc size(s), before they begin to affect their efficiency ?

For pregnancy, it's after 10 weeks or so, I think ?

From looking over the file

http://pastebin.com/zWLYQui9

Seems a butt greater than 6, muscles greater than 3, boobs greater than 2000, and pregnancy over 10 weeks.

Nova25

Mar 19, 2016
http://pastebin.com/zWLYQui9

Seems a butt greater than 6, muscles greater than 3, boobs greater than 2000, and pregnancy over 10 weeks.

Breasts greater than 2000cc ? Hmm... The game must add them together or something, because I could swear my Bodyguard started having ''inefficiency messages'' after 1500cc ?

Also, the 'muscle' limit is valid only for the Bodyguard, right ? For the Gladiator, the stronger she is, the better.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
It seems having too much muscle reduces speed and efficiency. It's probably exactly the same for bodyguards and gladiators.

Nova25

Mar 19, 2016
It seems having too much muscle reduces speed and efficiency. It's probably exactly the same for bodyguards and gladiators.

Huhhh... I 'just' said that the Gladiator actually seems to *benefit* from having huge muscles/extreme++ strength.

The text appears to reflect that, at least.