Big, Manly Butts.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Well the necro has done its damage

I read it, started writing up a simple but enhancer, didn't look at smutosaur for an already present butt transformative till I realized the post I was reading was from 2016...

So I enhanced the butt enhancer to do more than just be a Junk in the Trunk Rip Off but like... it's dumb and was a waste of time T-T

oh well I had fun making it and that's what really matters so ladies and gentle-ausar i present to you, The Ass Slap Patch (no I'm not kidding there's the link and everything)

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
This guy bumped a two year post to put down a bespoke spam about making your butt bigger which completely misapprehended what the thread was actually about. Ain't even mad, that's quality necroshitting.

You could still do this, though!
Alrighty then, i'll put it in. Now this has me thinking of Mirrin as a herm with a thing for sitting on your face while doing squats

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Idk about this post being necroed so much as Jurassic park'ed
Somebody got the bible fair mixed up with necronomicons and ash was alseep

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
not to be that guy but this is why i use the editor to change my steele at the start. as i don't see the options i want at all. so i make it the way i want with the editor.

K

Krynh

not to be that guy but this is why i use the editor to change my steele at the start. as i don't see the options i want at all. so i make it the way i want with the editor.
You are that guy. Nothing you posted was worth necroing this thread.

Reactions: Couch

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
While I may be one of the few(?) women who exclusively finds feminine men (when it comes to men/thin hips and all) attractive, I definitely agree on the sentiment that the game seems to railroad you into certain body types that just eeeeehhhhhhh I dont know.

Reactions: Emerald