Big, Manly Butts.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
This has been bothering me for a while. When I make a manly dude Steele, I want him to have the backside of a stallion. The arse of a Brazilian footballer. A rump steak that requires its own table. Almost nobody in the world finds the prospect of "tiny hips" on a guy enthusing, and frankly every time that phrase comes up in a scene it puts me right off. So the fact that both forms of manly TF that currently exist prioritize winnowing your moneymaker down to Indian yogi status is... upsetting.

The likes of Ruskvel and Pandaneen can increase your hip/butt size without buggering you up with estrogen, but they come with their own set of problems that must be painstakingly savescummed around. It seems to me certain forms of exercise should put meat on you in the right places as well as take it off - unfortunately that didn't occur to the guy who wrote the gym.

So first of all - what is the best way of increasing hip and butt size as a guy without necessarily hitting your masculinity, thickness or tone? Secondly - someone write a TF which does nothing but increase hip and butt size. Stat.

Reactions: Foxxling

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I think Ruskvel and pandaneen/panda pro is the only way to do it without losing masculinity. 

- someone write a TF which does nothing but increase hip and butt size. Stat.

Someone should make a Slap-ass patch. You get it from an overly friendly baseball player xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Secondly - someone write a TF which does nothing but increase hip and butt size. Stat.

Do squats, glute ham raises and weighted lunges. Thank me later.

Seriously though, this could EASILY be an option in the NT gym under something like 'leg day'.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It's ALWAYS Leg-Day.

You've got legs? I was so sure you only had tentacles.

It's funny, because I like slim and petite girls, and it irritates me that taking estrobloom almost always inflates your lower half. One can look feminine whilst still being... not voluptuous. It's more about ratios and proportions to me, and I've definitely seen some very, very sexy women that keep everything nice and tight. "Perky" is the word that comes to mind. I can't say that the hip and butt boosts don't belong on estrobloom, but I wish there were ways to fine-tune your figure and increase facial femininity independently. Like the facial scrubs in CoC. The current hormonal mods kind of force you towards a specific ideal for both men and women.

The Ten-ton gym has a spa right? Maybe adding facial treatments there would be an idea.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
And, to add that NT flavor we all love, you can incorporate semen and milk. Not sure if that'd be more than flavor, but it'd be a thing!

(also stealthy treatment dose for un-treated patrons?)

I think Treatment is usually an affair that requires their consent. They are part of the UCG after all, I think.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I have legs thank you very much, You've got arms? I was so sure you had wings.

Also imagine 2 cow spa handlers (also stealthy treatment dose for un-treated patrons?)

They're kind of merged with the wings, so yeah to some degree :p

And, to add that NT flavor we all love, you can incorporate semen and milk. Not sure if that'd be more than flavor, but it'd be a thing!

I think Treatment is usually an affair that requires their consent. They are part of the UCG after all, I think.

That sounds just delightful. Very New Texan indeed.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It's funny, because I like slim and petite girls, and it irritates me that taking estrobloom almost always inflates your lower half. One can look feminine whilst still being... not voluptuous. It's more about ratios and proportions to me, and I've definitely seen some very, very sexy women that keep everything nice and tight. "Perky" is the word that comes to mind. I can't say that the hip and butt boosts don't belong on estrobloom, but I wish there were ways to fine-tune your figure and increase facial femininity independently. Like the facial scrubs in CoC. The current hormonal mods kind of force you towards a specific ideal for both men and women.

This is the flipside of the issue that I didn't really consider, mostly because there are so many feminizing TFs. You are right that the essential issue is that most TFs force towards a particular masculine/feminine ideal that you may not be on board with. It's highlighted by the fact all of the descriptors for small body parts are very lacklustre, whilst the ones for big body parts are ridiculously purple.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Could we maybe put it on Tavros or one of the main planets? New Texas is nice and all, but... I'm sorry, it's not a nice place. I can't lie to you like that. :p  

It is quite a dark place in reality. I mean forced treatments at the age of 18. WTF?

As for other places...Myrellion honey spa treatment?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, when I think of not-dark places I definitely think of Myrellion.  If you're looking for a tonally neutral area, Tavros is the way to go.

As for the topic: I thought I built Mino Charge to get you ripped all over, including the ass.  If not, I should have and I'll submit a correction.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What about the new Mhen'ga plantation? I haven't been there yet, but would a zil honey spa-thing be possible? If not within the plantation itself, making it another addition to Mhen'ga to further build up the planet's content? Gaining access to the spa-thing could be another benefit of doing Haswell's quest, perhaps?

Could work as a plantation add-on, perhaps.  If you put it in Esbeth, make it part of the city proper instead of a Xenogen thing.  There are zil that have joined civilization, as seen when you fuck Syri at the bar.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Zil don't have queens, all females are fertile.  They use the societal model of indigenous tribes, not insects.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yes, when I think of not-dark places I definitely think of Myrellion.  If you're looking for a tonally neutral area, Tavros is the way to go.

As for the topic: I thought I built Mino Charge to get you ripped all over, including the ass.  If not, I should have and I'll submit a correction.
What about the new Mhen'ga plantation? I haven't been there yet, but would a zil honey spa-thing be possible? If not within the plantation itself, making it another addition to Mhen'ga to further build up the planet's content? Gaining access to the spa-thing could be another benefit of doing Haswell's quest, perhaps?

Probably for the better having them on either of Mhen'ga or Tavros. They have so little content in comparison to Myrellion anyway.

Do we have any lore surround something like zil handmaidens? Female zil that wait on queens and tend to their health and well-being or something? Could be justification for her having some massage/beautification skills.

Wow I'm really running away with this, aren't I? Maybe I want this more than I thought...

Well it seems like some tribes, if not all, have a queen. And seeing as Burt got on a bad foot with the Zils because he knocked up one of their queens, one can assume that they're very important to them. So it wouldn't surprise me if there were some Zils who takes care of the queen and her offspring.

Of course this is just speculation from my side. 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well it seems like some tribes, if not all, have a queen. And seeing as Burt got on a bad foot with the Zils because he knocked up one of their queens, one can assume that they're very important to them. So it wouldn't surprise me if there were some Zils who takes care of the queen and her offspring.

Burt was added to the game before any particularly good information was available about Mhen'ga. I had the same problem when I wrote Artie/Geoff; it was very difficult to have them say anything about Esbeth, Mhen'ga or even the TiTs universe in general, because I would have been pulling stuff out of my ass. The person who wrote Burt just assumed zils have queens for the sake of that throwaway line; it's reasonably obvious that they don't, or not in the gold myr sense of the word.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Burt was added to the game before any particularly good information was available about Mhen'ga. I had the same problem when I wrote Artie/Geoff; it was very difficult to have them say anything about Esbeth, Mhen'ga or even the TiTs universe in general, because I would have been pulling stuff out of my ass. The person who wrote Burt just assumed zils have queens for the sake of that throwaway line; it's reasonably obvious that they don't, or not in the gold myr sense of the word.

I thought it was something like that. It was a bit strange how what Burt and the codex says conflicts with each other.

How about female chieftains? Would that sound more in theme with what the zil would have?

Most likely.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I thought it was something like that. It was a bit strange how what Burt and the codex says conflicts with each other.

Most likely.

female chieftains would have handmaidens or certain members of the tribe that help take care of them, right? Or maybe make it a "rite of passage" kind of thing where young tribesmen/women need to take care and lavish pregnant females/prominent warriors/village elders?

That seems most likely, yes.

Shell I report this as a bug, then. So that Burt says "female chieftain" instead of "queen"

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've tossed a correction into the Bug Reports section.  You should now be able to sport wide hips and a thick ass through use of Mino Charge.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I've tossed a correction into the Bug Reports section.  You should now be able to sport wide hips and a thick ass through use of Mino Charge.

N1.

I'd still like to see a method, ideally through the gym, of bulking your butt and hips up.

Steve3344

May 28, 2018
If you want to make your butt bigger, it is important not only to exercise, but also to eat in a proper way. I worked on gaining muscles. I should say, there is a good article that provided me with all necessary information about workouts and nutrition. Hopefully, you will also find it useful! Good luck!

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
N1.

I'd still like to see a method, ideally through the gym, of bulking your butt and hips up.
I could possibly include this with the Briha and Lys expansion i'm writing, as i was going to include a 'rudimentary' sparing option with both that mimic kane's wrestling and paige's sparring. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to add as an exercise scene seeing as most of myrellion's combat seems to be on foot unless you're on the surface, so those girls would need to do some serious exercise to be able to do all that marching with all that gear. it'd also be a good excuse for Briha, Lys, and Steele to watch anno's ass as shes on her exercise bike.

i didn't realize that this thread had been necro'd by a spam bot :colbert: when i wrote this i'm sorry for necroing it even further

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
This guy bumped a two year post to put down a bespoke spam about making your butt bigger which completely misapprehended what the thread was actually about. Ain't even mad, that's quality necroshitting.

i didn't realize that this thread had been necro'd by a spam bot :colbert: when i wrote this i'm sorry for necroing it even further

You could still do this, though!