Best Dick 2017

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
What might this be? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
I don't remember exactly which options invoke it, but there are at least two scenes in which Celise GOES into you to get ALL of your cum out of you. Literally sounding you in the process and engaging descriptively with your internal sexual organs.

P.S.: Sorry for the delayed response I've been recovering from a surgery.

Reactions: Draconoid

delana

Jan 19, 2017
Am more the human type fan after dong designer. its funny to get the "incredibly beautiful human cock" xD for what ever that might be, to this day am still wondering how that might look like... Anyway, about size, guess Anyone who let me use the dumb4cum and autofellatio: energy + intelligence burst granted after masturbating, great in dungeons. *nods* and well... i didn't really want anything over over 20" to be able to fuck something in game, so made my high relatively small to be able to use the perks i mention before.

Chillztop

Feb 12, 2017
I prefer cocks with small tentacles with 11 inch max and 3 min, i don't care about girth
though im also fond of double dicks and goo ones too

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
A two dimensional line isn't girthy, but your hypothetical object need not be. A 1mm by 1mm by 10cm is still three dimensions.

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
One dimension is a dot. Two dimension is a plane (a line is technically a plane). Your hypothetical object need not be girthy. 1mm by 1mm by 10cm is still three dimensions.
No, one dimension is a line, moving on one axis (even if curved). A dot is zero dimensions since it cannot move. Two dimensions can move along two axis to any combination of coordinates along the two lines.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
4 Dimensional dicks for the win. I want a girl that can retroactively fuck me my entire life as well as forward into eternity the moment she puts it in my butt.

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
Um, wouldn't a 2D dick slice through anything it came in contact with? Being thinner than anything in existence, and therefore able to pass through/between even the smallest, densest subatomic particles? Wait, I forgot we do soft sci-fi here ^^;

Best dick...kinda hard to choose, but that Sydian cilia+sensitizing precum combo is a sure winner for me, along with spiny cat and nyrea phalli. Though for the buttstuff, I'd go for the toned-down nubs/bumps of the dragon/snake peen. Cant imagine kitty buttsex being too comfortable. Vanae cum is awesome, but I tend toward honey for viscosity or peppermint for that lovely cooling sensation. Knots are nice sometimes.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Usually horse or human cock. I always play dickgirls, and I like cowgirls, so my cowgirls will usually grab the synthsheath and use that, do some modding to make it shorter and thicker. CoC got me started on girth as a factor when I noticed it changed with the incubus draft, so I save-scummed to crank that up. I had a tanuki character who walked around with two 12" x 5" mini-kegs in her pants. :D But there are more issues with dicks not fitting in TiTS, so I don't go that wide anymore. Sometimes go with two dicks depending on the character, but usually just one now, since TiTS doesn't have as many multi-dick scenes.

For cum, just plain cum. Squirting out honey or chocolate or whatever seems weird to me, even in a game like TiTS. Whether a character has balls or not depends on what TFs I'm going for, though I'll usually get the nuki nutbutter for anyone with balls. No matter how big I want the balls to be, I always like the idea of them swelling up if the character goes too long without cumming.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Alpha male stallions (studs) can mate up to 10 times a day during breeding season in the wild, and so their balls have evolved to have a different refractory period from humans.

That's a lot of jizz.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Wow, people really do love knotting.

CoC showed me that I have a thing for Succubus. I enjoy the bulbous naleen double dick with 8 to 12 inches, hidden in a genital slit. Blue skinned Succubus with purple D's... Oh and of course they leak chocolate

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, 10 horse ejaculations is only 0.25 to 3 liters. A bucket is like 10 liters so it'd take anywhere between 3 and 40 days to get a bucket's worth. Depends on the horse and availability of mares.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
4 Dimensional dicks for the win. I want a girl that can retroactively fuck me my entire life as well as forward into eternity the moment she puts it in my butt.

One could debate whether time is in fact the fourth dimension at all relatively easily; however, I will suffice it to say that througheth is actually a more reasonable expression of the fourth dimension in the current discussion. Seeing as the conversation is contextually related to legth, width, and depth; it clearly makes sense to use another dimension of measured space which is NOT time.

Um, wouldn't a 2D dick slice through anything it came in contact with? Being thinner than anything in existence, and therefore able to pass through/between even the smallest, densest subatomic particles? Wait, I forgot we do soft sci-fi here ^^;

Best dick...kinda hard to choose, but that Sydian cilia+sensitizing precum combo is a sure winner for me, along with spiny cat and nyrea phalli. Though for the buttstuff, I'd go for the toned-down nubs/bumps of the dragon/snake peen. Cant imagine kitty buttsex being too comfortable. Vanae cum is awesome, but I tend toward honey for viscosity or peppermint for that lovely cooling sensation. Knots are nice sometimes.

No a 2D dick would theoretically have to be one of two forms. Either it would have to be made up of some 2 dimensional atom like structure that would in fact be infinitely small in one of the 3 classic dimension (if it were in fact so then it would pass right through anything 3 dimensional with no real impact at all) or it would be made up of 3D atoms that still impose the strong and weak nuclear forces (somewhat side-stepping the whole 2 dimensional concept). Unless of course these 2D atom-like structures ALSO imposed the strong and weak atomic forces. Both of these latter possibilities result in the dick acting exactly like any other object in space except that in one dimension the 3d object only reacts to the 2D object within the area of effect of the strong and weak atomic forces.