Best Dick 2017

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Knotted, nubby, vibrating, aphrodisiac laced, lubricated tentacle dick.
Swiss army knife style. That means multiple dicks usable for any kind of occasion.

But seriously: I love tentacles, and I really love knots. So knotacle would be my go to cock.
I can totally dig having a huge penis for big dick worship and impressing leithans (Ushameers reaction to my tool was priceless :D)
But aesthetically speaking large is the best. However, tentacles make huge D work for me.
I like having multiples of them for dp scenes, but I also just love the look of having multiple tentacles. Unfortunately only my goo PC can have them for now.

When getting knots I always grow them to be obscenely big :D

Favourite cum type: I dunno. Maybe vanae cum when that gets out?
If liquorice toffee had been a flavour, I could also have picked that.
But of the existing ones, having glowing gold goo cum is awesome :D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Those of the knotty canine variety. Between 6-12 inches. Preferably on a slutpuppy dickgirl.

Normal cum, dunno why.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I'm a lover of the classics, so my Steele has managed to keep a single, plain ol' human dick. That said, I'm pretty fond of naga and kui-tan dicks. 8-16 inches.
As for cum type, I'm gonna have to go with honey. Honorable mention to eggnog and milk.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • Flags: nubby/knotted/foreskinned/ribbed/aphrodisiac laced//prehensile/lubricated do the trick.
  • Types: anemone, demonic, dragonic, human, kui-tan, naga/snake, siren. Thanks, CoC. Here's hoping vanae dongs are worth it.
  • Length and thickness: 7 inches long and 1.8 inches thick? My headcanon is that thickness is akin to "squishy fat" and less "hard meat".
  • Cum type: to be frank, I don't know the details about each of them, which is why I rarely stray from plain old spunk.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
6-12 inch knotty canine cock, at least 2 inches thick with 1.5 knot multiplier. Thicker is better.
Normal jizz, with honey a distant second.

My second choice of weiner is two knotted cocks of any type other than feline, with the second cock being 75% the size of the other.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
9in nubby dog-dick with a 4.5in knot. if there was pink vanae cum i'd choose that, but since there isn't just normal jizz.

Jan 16, 2017
4 x 1.5 inch human penis with a foreskin and normal cum is objectively the best.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Puppyslut dick or knotted horsecock, between 12 and 18 inches with normal thickness multiplier and 1.5 or 2 on knot.

Favourite cum type is normal, with honey at a distant second.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Not a huge fan of the huge span. In most scenes the focus inevitably turns on to how ~big~ and ~hard~ it is and that's more masturbatory than masturbation scenes. It's such a direct link to the character's ego that all the worship text and the excessively indulgent way it must mention how it ruins anything it enters is so goofy.

If it's going to be big I'd rather it be 8 or 9; something that stretches it in more than one sense but isn't a third leg that would send the person's heart into cardiac arrest trying to inflate its ego the whole way. And 6 or 7 is perfectly fine, too. Those are good D sizes.

also I just don't like the aesthetics of horse dicks. Not just because hyper stuff isn't particularly appealing to me but also because a Pringles can is the most boring shape for one.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Goddamnit B just buy a Hatachi.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I like going huge, but not hyper. 12 inches is my limit in length (More specifically for those that are tall, limits for shorter people are smaller), preferably of the canid knotted variety, nubby from Bumpy Road too. 2 inches thick and with a knot double that width.

Favorite cum type is honey by a longshot. I'd have that spot be chocolate since I'm quite the chocoholic and have a sweet tooth, but it's just the color at the moment that's keeping it from being my fav. So honey has favorite cum type beat on my part.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Knotted, 'spined' and tapered cat dick 9-18 inches, 2 inches thick that trends toward 3 inches as length increases and a 1.5* knot.
'spined' - when I imagine cat-dick spines in TiTS I pciture them made of a sensitive gelatin that can squidge and squeeze back into the penis as well as the receiving orifice enhancing sensations for both. Thats probably not canon, but let me have this guys.

Normal cum - best cum, but the best payload is of course eggs.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I love all the pupsluts equally. So I won't pick a side.
I will fight you to the ends of the Earth on this.:catstare:

"To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."

White chocolate, white whale, white Dorna.
But this comment was awesome so I'm gonna like it anyway :D