Bath House Mixup

Hoebot_Jeezuz

Oct 1, 2021
How exactly does one trigger Arona's bath scene in Khor'minos? The wiki only states that she needs to be present and that there should be a button for her in the main room of the bath house but I've been trying to get it to appear for about a week in game and I can't get anything to happen.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You need to make sure you've seen the scene where Arona expresses an interest in the baths first, which means having her in your party when walking through the gates to the main part of the city. Then her prompt will appear in the bathhouse.

Arona.png

Hoebot_Jeezuz

Oct 1, 2021
Is that scene random or is it supposed to proc as soon as you enter the city with arona in the party 100% of the time? I was just entering and leaving the bath house repeatedly bc I wasn't sure.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Yes, it procs the first time you enter Main Street with Arona in your party. And given there's no Waystones in the city proper, there's no way of getting Arona into the baths without seeing it.

If you're still having trouble proccing the scene, make sure you're playing an updated version of the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yes, it procs the first time you enter Main Street with Arona in your party. And given there's no Waystones in the city proper, there's no way of getting Arona into the baths without seeing it.
Unless you happen to have loaded a save with Arona in your party and past the gates, made in an older release before that scene was added. It's at least technically possible.

Hoebot_Jeezuz

Oct 1, 2021
Hopefully I did this right. I feel like it's worth mentioning that I'm on the android build and this is just my main save but I've tried on about 3 different saves and the scene never procs

Attachments

• CoC2_Apollo_1448.coc2.txt
    66.6 KB · Views: 86