Balak's Submission Hub

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Congratulations!

(Now I don't have to search for her in the forest anymore! Woohoo!)

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Being a demon changes nearly all of her dialog—especially the new stuff. There are also a range of additions to her sex scenes.

Further differences will be apparent in the future

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
So i'm not a backer so i'm not familiar with it yet but.... much to my sadness I would wager there isn't a way to have her succubus and not corrupt as all get out then? not a switch like with Azzy or anything this is a proper choice? Just figured I would ask instead of keep wondering about it.

Cause honestly I have a thing for good demons. I like the demon look and usually the extra curves that come with (though sometimes normal characters like getting some TFs too so that's nice!) but why gotta be evil too stop that.

Either way always happy for another companion and any bummer of not going demon cause i don't wanna be a shit just for a sexy demon pal will be outweighed by assorted content anyways. So thanks already for putting in the work for this and particularly the combat rebalance.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
'Demon' and 'not corrupt' are mutually exclusive, so no. And because the process of becoming a demon means losing your soul with all the attendant effects, you can't avoid personality changes.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
'Demon' and 'not corrupt' are mutually exclusive, so no. And because the process of becoming a demon means losing your soul with all the attendant effects, you can't avoid personality changes.

yeah but i mean more in the sense that we have like you know farrah just chillin, kas kinda starting to blur those lines in a sense if you're following a particular path with her, the gambling twins seem pretty chill. like they're demon they're corrupted but they aren't like the imps just runnin around messin everything up. That was more what i was referring to not the technical definitions.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
The difference is in dialogue and personality, yes. The biggest difference so far is the Companion talks, where they reveal very different personalities.

Regular Viviane is a decent person who loves knowledge and wants to stop corruption because from what she learned in her studies it's very, very dangerous. She has a sharp tongue sometimes, usually with Arona, and isn't comfortable around people, but is generally chill.

Demon Viviane is Wizards, No Sense Of Right And Wrong. She finds corruption fascinating and wants to team up with you, her corruptor, because she figures you'll do interesting things and be a big shot. Whereas regular Viviane loved knowledge, demon Viviane loves power and is very excited at the thought of you taking advantage of Etheryn and Arona. Not a good bean sums it up pretty well.

Also I'm pretty sure Demon Viv is going to kidnap Atugia after the adventure is done and perform experiments on her.
"Oh, quite a few. Mostly, it's a list of experiments I'd love to conduct on her. I mean, she might be the only specimen of her kind ever! Think of the research possibilities. I'm left with nothing but questions and no answers, and I want so badly to find them. When this is all said and done, I simply must have her."

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
The difference is in dialogue and personality, yes. The biggest difference so far is the Companion talks, where they reveal very different personalities.

Regular Viviane is a decent person who loves knowledge and wants to stop corruption because from what she learned in her studies it's very, very dangerous. She has a sharp tongue sometimes, usually with Arona, and isn't comfortable around people, but is generally chill.

Demon Viviane is Wizards, No Sense Of Right And Wrong. She finds corruption fascinating and wants to team up with you, her corruptor, because she figures you'll do interesting things and be a big shot. Whereas regular Viviane loved knowledge, demon Viviane loves power and is very excited at the thought of you taking advantage of Etheryn and Arona. Not a good bean sums it up pretty well.

Also I'm pretty sure Demon Viv is going to kidnap Atugia after the adventure is done and perform experiments on her.
thank you so much

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
When will she be able to turn into a dude?

Also, not really a determent, but she does come of as way to silly/dumb in her recruitment quest. Wish the champion could have been little more "thanks, captain ob(li)vious" torwards her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
When will she be able to turn into a dude?

Also, not really a determent, but she does come of as way to silly/dumb in her recruitment quest. Wish the champion could have been little more "thanks, captain ob(li)vious" torwards her.
Dude?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
She teases about possibility of becoming a dude temporarily to screw you. At least her demon form does. Not sure about her regular, milk toast, self, but I hope it is not just her playing around.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
She does mention that in her non-demon form too. She talks about turning into a dude temporarily just for fun in her, 'transforming,' talk option.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, that is nice. That is probably the thing that I am most looking forward from her.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Patreon post on my current projects is up RN, to be found over at https://www.patreon.com/balaknightfang

That said, Viv's male TFing will only be a thing for singular scenes, and in non-demon form will require copious tranformatives to go back and forth between the relevant body types. Viv's got a big enough variable already; I'm not adding a whole-ass gender one to that content overall.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Patreon post on my current projects is up RN, to be found over at https://www.patreon.com/balaknightfang

That said, Viv's male TFing will only be a thing for singular scenes, and in non-demon form will require copious tranformatives to go back and forth between the relevant body types. Viv's got a big enough variable already; I'm not adding a whole-ass gender one to that content overall.
Given what a headache writing Brienne seems to be this seems reasonable.