Average response time for FenChat Disciplinary Appeals Form?

ForThePlot

Jul 21, 2017
Simple question. How long does it usually take to get a response from the ban appeal form for the Discord server?
LSObyfq.png

Sent at 2020-05-27 02:24 (UTC)
IᶰSᶦᵐᵖᶫᵉTᵉʳᵐˢJᵒʳᵈᵃᶰ#6466
Shortly after the end of today's bot incursion, I had posted a screenshot from King Of The Hill in response to another user's post that said something like "the music is just sex sounds", which was in response to another user's comment that ""Kelly Has Quads" sounds like an obscure band name". A few seconds after I posted it, I was instabanned with no warning and no feedback. The only way I can tell I've been banned is when I try to rejoin the server. I've had no prior disciplinary action on the server that I can recall. I re-read the rules and found no mention of anything close to anything I've done on the server being insta-bannable, except for the bit at the beginning that states that "if we determine someone to be a minor, they will be banned immediately with no recourse." This is, of course, in error, and I am able to provide evidence of my age if requested.
mother of god, it's all toilet sounds
sddefault.jpg
The circumstances are rather strange, given that I was banned not 15 minutes after the spambots that were plaguing the server that day were declared removed. The only offense I'm aware of in the rules that's insta-bannable without any previous infractions is being deemed a minor, which doesn't really make sense since I don't recall doing or saying anything that would lead people to think that. Searches on the forums yielded no similar cases. It's possible that I was banned by mistake along with the spambot accounts (maybe IP-banned?), but I have no way of knowing. If that's the case, it's also possible that other users are experiencing the same issue, which is why I decided to post here, as well as to follow up after my appeal with the form.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If you haven't already, you may get a faster response by PMing Fen, Savin or Gedan seeing as how they're Discord Staff. They're in charge, they're the boss, the head man, the top dog, the big cheese, the head honcho, number one...