AutoMagic Milker Bra

Are you tired of being chained to a machine for 15-30 minutes, 8 times a day, just to give your aching nipples some relief? Then purchase the AutoMagic Milker Bra by JoyCo! Specially engineered to AutoMagically™ drain your breasts enough to keep you comfortable, while still leaving you full enough for a more personal touch, this truly is the ideal bra for the mom on the go! Also available in Hardlight.

Now that I've got that out of my system, this bra is essentially a miniaturized JoyCo Magic Milker 7 that keeps your milk fullness rating at 70% by constantly "suckling" and transferring the fluid into a bag at your hip/in your backpack, automatically disconnecting the bag and switching to a new bag when the current one is full.

To keep it from directly competing with other JoyCo products, such as the Bounty Bra and Magic Milker 7, the AutoMagic Milker should be slightly be expensive than the Bounty Bra, around 3750 credits, with a sexiness of 2, and should be unable to function as a "standard" Magic Milker.

The Hardlight version would be a different beast entirely, and should function more-or-less as a direct upgrade/replacement to the Bounty Bra, Hardlight Anti-grav Bra, and Magic Milker 7, but also be significantly more expensive than any of the 3, around 7500 credits. It'd have a base sexiness of 3, increased to 5 when lactating, and be capable of functioning as an independent Magic Milker 7.

Both options could have an interact menu, similar to the Hardlight Anti-grav Thong, where the wearer could change the desired fullness level, bag size, turn the system off, or, in the case of the Hardlight AutoMagic bra, use it as a standard Magic Milker.

Thoughts/comments/improvements on this idea? Anything I've forgotten or overlooked?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Are you tired of being chained to a machine for 15-30 minutes, 8 times a day, just to give your aching nipples some relief?
No, that's what Celise is for.

It would be cool if it linked to a tank you could wear on your back so us Mega Milk girls could get some relief too. Those little plastic bags just don't cut it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I’ve struggled myself with my own concept of an ultimate underwear item... my advice: don’t. It’s unhealthy for the game for underwear to suffer their own power and feature creep that armor and weapons suffer. If you have an original idea, then by all means write it. But unless some other feature is essential to the concept, the only thing that you should remotely consider taking on is hardlight strapon addition.