Aurelia, a high-quality, pixel art adult video game in the making.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
What is the purpose of defining the relationship between Ivy and Scarlet, when in the first scene involving the two a screen popped up defaulting to 'friend' and out of curiosity i tried 'lover' and 'girlfriend' but saw no change so i'm left wondering what it is for?

I suspect that like in many similar games, it's a work-around certain websites' prohibition of incest content - you can write in "sister" or "cousin", the text is likely stored in a variable that is used in strategic places in the text and thus dialogue like "she's my [friend]" can turn into "she's my [sister]". Of course, it might work in a different way.

Mirthal

Apr 18, 2018
@Mirthal do you have any plans for an english proof reader? I loved playing the game and see so much potential, but there's no denying the text is written by an ESL person, i'd love to offer myself up to do some editing if you'd like, all free, and i don't intend to wildly alter text, just correct spelling and broken syntax and grammar rules.

I know you don't know me so feel more than free to knock me back, no hard feelings, it's just an offer. :)

We do have an editor, but there are still errors from the beginning of development.

If you want to help, there's a corrections channel in our discord, feel free to add your suggestions there.

Mirthal

Apr 18, 2018
Aurelia V22 is out!

itch_thumbnail.png

Latest public build here.