Aurelia, a high-quality, pixel art adult video game in the making.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
For now vanilla :(

But we have planned to include plenty of fetishes, just to name a few that might come in the future.
[...]
-Futanari
[...]

This was your answer on the question whether there will be fetishes in the game. My question is, when you say Futanari, do you mean the player can, at some point, pick between playing a boy or a futanari or does that solely pertain to NPCs?

Another question I have is, is there potentially gonna be pregnancy content involved? I don't expect kinkier fetishes like watersports to get in although my inner pervert would celebrate such a scene in that gorgeous pixel art of yours, but that practically married life with Ivy so far feels like it'll go all the way and I dig it.

That aside, I only found and tried your game today and I gotta say, so far, despite being locked on a male PC, I'm having a lot of fun. The art is gorgeous, daily life with Ivy is surprisingly fun and relaxing and I can't wait to explore more once the next public update hits.

Reactions: Mirthal

Mirthal

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks, Lina! Glad you liked what the game offers at the moment.

This was your answer on the question whether there will be fetishes in the game. My question is, when you say Futanari, do you mean the player can, at some point, pick between playing a boy or a futanari or does that solely pertain to NPCs?

Solely to NPCs

Another question I have is, is there potentially gonna be pregnancy content involved? I don't expect kinkier fetishes like watersports to get in although my inner pervert would celebrate such a scene in that gorgeous pixel art of yours, but that practically married life with Ivy so far feels like it'll go all the way and I dig it.

We'll introduce pregnancy at the end of some storylines, at least as part of the ending.
Maybe we'll even add a scene involving pregnancy if our patrons like the idea.
To be honest, this is a bit far away at the moment, as we want to focus on polish everything we have and expand the roster of character before rushing specific storylines.

Reactions: Linarahn

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Fair! Thanks for taking the time to answer! I'm a bit sad because playing male characters is outside my comfort zone normally, but I think I can make that sacrifice for Ivy. She's a treat!

And of course! I appreciate the focus on polishing before adding new stuff, it was more a general question, heh.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
We'll introduce pregnancy at the end of some storylines, at least as part of the ending.
Maybe we'll even add a scene involving pregnancy if our patrons like the idea.
To be honest, this is a bit far away at the moment, as we want to focus on polish everything we have and expand the roster of character before rushing specific storylines.
I would LOVE to impregnate Ivy. She and the MC are practically in love already, what with the option to spend the night cuddling with her in bed so much that you oversleep the next morning. And I get the feeling she would LOVE to be pregnant.

Mirthal

Apr 18, 2018
Weekly Recap 25/Nov/18
88QAd5I.jpg

Reactions: Linarahn

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Just wondering, when are you going to get around to adding some new environments to the game? Including the map screen I can count the number of game locations on my fingers and over half of them are just areas of your home. Would be nice to travel a little, especially with this vast world map almost entirely covered with clouds except for this little corner of it.

Mirthal

Apr 18, 2018
Just wondering, when are you going to get around to adding some new environments to the game? Including the map screen I can count the number of game locations on my fingers and over half of them are just areas of your home. Would be nice to travel a little, especially with this vast world map almost entirely covered with clouds except for this little corner of it.

The reason we don't add new locations is due to time constraints, as they take a lot of time, especially if we want those locations to be filled with new characters/events, rather than being just another BG image.

We added a new location on 0.09.1 that we'll expand in the future with more content, and plan to add many more in the future.

Sadly, until our Patreon grows we can only dedicate so many hours of our "free time" to the project.