Atugia fishnet sex unavailable?

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
I was able to do fishnet stocking sex with her before with the fishnet options and now it's saying it's unavailable. Is that because I lost the fishnets somehow or bugs, or she's pregnant and can't do it now?

Anyone run into this? If i lost the item somehow can I get it back somehow?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Atugia doesn't get pregnant, so that's not it.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Oooohhh I like the character designs very well done and nice to see you've helped to bring about content in the game.

I wonder are the fishnets you get from the quest an item that one can accidentally sell? Could that be the reason the fishnet sex options are now not available with atugia on my one save? When you vendor unique gear is there any way to get it back? Maybe its just comething else and the option will come back? /shrug

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Oooohhh I like the character designs very well done and nice to see you've helped to bring about content in the game.

I wonder are the fishnets you get from the quest an item that one can accidentally sell? Could that be the reason the fishnet sex options are now not available with atugia on my one save? When you vendor unique gear is there any way to get it back? Maybe its just comething else and the option will come back? /shrug
After checking, you should need the fishnets either a) on your character's body, b) in your character's inventory, or c) in your character's storage. If the fishnets aren't in any of those places, you might be SOL; you can't buyback vendored items. If the fishnets are in one of those places, it's a bug! Please report it.

Thank you for the compliment!

Reactions: Burnerbro

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
After checking, you should need the fishnets either a) on your character's body, b) in your character's inventory, or c) in your character's storage. If the fishnets aren't in any of those places, you might be SOL; you can't buyback vendored items. If the fishnets are in one of those places, it's a bug! Please report it.

Thank you for the compliment!
ahh ok that may be the case kinda wish there was a buy back option. Makes me wonder the witches outfit items if you don't hold onto at least one of those will the red headed witch never spawn again?

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
ahh ok that may be the case kinda wish there was a buy back option. Makes me wonder the witches outfit items if you don't hold onto at least one of those will the red headed witch never spawn again?
Viviane will spawn as long as you've already met. You don't actually need the witch outfit to do that. The conditions for meeting Viv are:

1) Find the Witch's Outfit in the Old Forest (requires Level 2). If you wear it or have it in inventory, you can trigger a dream of Viviane coming to steal your fluids. Viviane becomes a potential encounter in the Old Forest after that.
2) You can trigger the dream of Viviane without the Witch's Outfit if you are playing around Halloween, or playing with seasonal events turned to Always On.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Viviane will spawn as long as you've already met. You don't actually need the witch outfit to do that. The conditions for meeting Viv are:

1) Find the Witch's Outfit in the Old Forest (requires Level 2). If you wear it or have it in inventory, you can trigger a dream of Viviane coming to steal your fluids. Viviane becomes a potential encounter in the Old Forest after that.
2) You can trigger the dream of Viviane without the Witch's Outfit if you are playing around Halloween, or playing with seasonal events turned to Always On.
ahh cool good to know. Is the bondage gear similar to the fishnets where its for a certain character for a special sex scene? Is there console commands or a trainer for this game? Just curious if such a thing could be used as a means to recover lost items.

Note yea looks like on my male cat guys save I do not have the fishnets anywhere. so they got vendored at some point and i'm kicking myself. Buyback options please ..... lol.

Last edited: