Assets, Cargo and Crashes (For Ecnalab)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The bug twitched and shivered, before his eyes snapped open. He looks down, staring at you, before grabbing the base of his shaft and twitching it in your direction, silently signalling for you to continue.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca leaned back in, breathing heavily on the tip of the beetle's dick a few times before taking the final plunge and wrapping her mouth around the head. As her head bobbed, her hands reached out to grasp his shaft, stroking up and down while vigorously twisting from side to side, trying to wring as much pre as she could up his shaft and into her mouth. She had never tasted cum this sweet, and she meant to get her fill. As she worked his cock over she had to wonder if all the guys in his village tasted like him. If things went well, she might just have to stick around long enough to find out. Hmm, I've never had an entire village of boyfriends before.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The bug bucked his hips, clicking and chittering, before he shakily starts clicking in Morse "I-If you keep this up... I m-might recommend you t-to my father... he is m-much bigger than m-me...~"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry, buddy, but this isn't all about you." Standing up, Rebecca took a step forward, and reached down to spread her pussy with the thumb and fingers of her right hand while her left rested on the beetle's shoulder. Slowly she sank down, until the tip of his dick found her entrance, then she sank some more. Slowly, inch by inch, she lowered herself until she was sitting in his lap with the entirety of his shaft inside her. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she began to rock back and forth, steadily grinding her pelvis against his. Holding onto his shoulders she began tapping on him in mors. "Now, don't look away. I want to look you in the eye as you loose it in me. And, this time, I get to clean you off."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The bug would've blinked if he could, but instead his mandibles and mouth shifts into what you think is a grin, before he taps back "Gladly~" He bucks his hips a little, his spiky hands gripping your thighs firmly, but you could still lift yourself up and down. It was going to be a long, but very good day.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Repositioning her legs, Rebecca stopped grinding and began to bounce in earnest, reveling in the feeling of a big dick inside her. "Come on, baby, cum for mama. Hose down my insides with all that hot spunk," she babbled, sure that he couldn't understand her, but trusting her increased pace and aggression to carry the message.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The bug chittered and gave a strange sound, his shaft beginning to swell bigger and bigger, stretching your cunt wide open and signalling an impending, large load. Just a little more, and he would be making the transporter swell with cum.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca let her legs fall out from under her, letting gravity do the work of the final thrust, before wrapping them around his hips again and holding him inside her, she tapped furiously on his shoulder. "Don't pull out until you're done. I want every last drop!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The beetle couldn't respond, as his shaft suddenly burst, your clit suddenly being flooded with fresh bug spunk, bloating out rapidly as it was just filled with more and more spunk. You could honestly just survive on his cum from how much he gave!

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca held his head, forcing him to look at her, wanting him to know what she looked like when she was pushed to the heights of ecstasy as her own orgasm surged through her. Her pussy clamped down trying to milk the dick inside it for all its worth. This time, with her pussy wrapped around the thickest part of the base of his dick, their seal was tight enough that only a few thin streams of cum managed to trickle out around him, while her womb swelled to hold the massive load. ONce he was finished, she stood up and let the thick gooey stuff cascade out of her and right back onto his dick. Aiming herself like a squirt-gun, she made sure to baste his entire length. Then, with her ammo spent, and her stomach back to normal size, she slowly lowered herself to her hands and knees, and began lapping the thick sweet jizz of his member with long slow strokes.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
This tasted so much sweeter than the bug's pre, and even more delicious. The moment your tongue registers it's flavour, you're practically sucking it all off of him like a vacuum, wanting to taste so much more of that heavenly white nectar. It takes a long time, but to you it feels too short, before you finish cleaning his shaft, and it's so tempting to go for round two. But his shaft is already softening and sliding back in, before the chitin closes over it. Perhaps later then.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Pools of pre. Lets them track you, even in day light." He explains, before standing and stretching, popping bones in a satisfying way.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'll be sure to watch my step," said Rebecca, reaching for her flight suit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca took the offered fruit, and pulled a nutrition bar out of her pack to round out her diet. She didn't know if these bugs could survive solely on fruit, but she couldn't.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
After breakfast, the bug slowly skitters down the tree, checking for 'traps' before hopping down. He holds out his arms, gesturing for Rebecca to jump, showing that he would catch her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Fuck no," Rebecca clapped. She trusted this guy, but not that much. Slowly, she made her way down the trunk of the tree.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The bug, somehow, looks hurt. But he shakes it off, leading you onward through the forest. You weave through various trees, following an invisible path, the insect looking like he knew exactly where to go.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
They see multiple other clearings, but soon they begin to dwindle and become scarce, before soon breaking the tree line and walking into a large hill, multiples holes in random holes in it, bigger than the bug. He heads towards the hill, beckoning you to follow.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Entering one of the tunnels results in you walking downwards into the earth. Slowly, you walk into a large, open chamber, and the smell hits you. Looking around, you see a huge, powerful colony of beetles, both male and female, either chatting, doing jobs, or fucking each other. It smells like heaven here, seeing all of those huge bug cocks slamming in and out of eager bug clits.

Up ahead, sitting in a throne, was a huge beetle, nearly twice the size of your companion. Standing tall from his crotch was an absolutely massive cock, throbbing and dripping as two other bugs, one male and one female, worship it. He looks over, then makes a 'come closer' gesture, his son kneeling and bowing his head before moving closer. You repeat the gesture out of respect, but as you draw closer, you find yourself increasingly wet. The chief's pheromones were divine~

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
So much sex! Rebecca couldn't believe it. She'd been to her fair share of wild parties, but it looked like this was just daily life for the beetles. Looking at the chief's cock, she couldn't help wonder if she'd be getting a taste of it. As wet as she was getting, she was pretty sure she could make it at least halfway down the thing without help.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Soon, you're standing in front of them, the other two beetles moving off to do other things. Son and father communicate in clicks and gestures, before the son turns to you and speaks in Morse "Father says you may stay. You will be provided a temporary living space, and taken care of." The bigger beetle clicks again "As your room is being set up, he would like to get to know you." He subtly gestures to that gigantic cock, before bowing and leaving.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, my name is Rebecca, I work in the shipping industry, I'm twenty years old, and my god that is a big dick you got there," she said as she walked up to the chief's throne. She was sure he couldn't understand her, but unzipping her suit and stepping out f it, she was pretty certain he'd be able to tell that she was on board.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The insect cocked his head, but the moment he saw you step out of your clothes, his giant shaft gives a twitch. His pheromones fill your nose, sending your senses wild, craving that huge shaft. Bugs begin looking up, watching your actions.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Realizing the difference in their sizes, Rebecca could tell that she was going to need some help. Looking around, her eyes settled on a nearby female beetle, and she clapped her hands together a few times to get her attention, before using mors. "Hey there, mind giving a fellow girl a lift?" she asked.