Arille can we dominate her?

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So I am liking a bunch of the new girls added in the last patch. But do we have to be submissive to arille or can we take the dominate roll? Just curious.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Arille is ALL ABOUT femdom.

There is a nice scene near the end of her arc where you can reverse things on her, but it is (as least as far as I have scene) just one scene.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So i think I got to the scene in question where she puts on the color and you get a bit of a reversal to the roles. So far I have not gotten the option to talk to her about banging the sexy sheep girl. Any clue at what point I'll see that option open up?

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
For that you have to proposition the sheep first and then there'll be an option to ask Arille.

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
For that you have to proposition the sheep first and then there'll be an option to ask Arille.
hmm i talked to the sheep girl first and she said i needed permission from arille. So far ive smashed arille 6 times and have yet to see any options with her other then to just keep smashing her. The sex option with the sheep girl is grayed out. Did i mess up the order of things?

Edit. Ahh hovering over the sheep girls ask arille option says both need to be present ok. I was thinking there would be an menu option on arille by herself not through noire well arille was present to. Figured it out then gg.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Ah yeah, overlooked that. I tend to show up at 20:00 a lot when they're both present so I forgot the schedule differences. Glad you got it figured out tho!